Beyond a joke.. Console update

FlipSide7676

Beyond a joke.. Console update

Post by FlipSide7676 »

Right you lazy Giants, its been what almost a month since release. I purchased on day 1 and still awaiting a patch to fix your broken game on console, which is still unplayabe for a large % who thought you knew what you were doing when you released this game. Man up, sort your issues and fix your f&%ked game. Im getting bored of asking.

Edit don_apple: moved from german to english section.
Danko40

Re: Beyond a joke.. Console update

Post by Danko40 »

Coming soon, but then have more bugs inside. Sure :lol:
„Für alles, was du tust oder auch nicht tust, zahlst du mit Lebenszeit.“ - Georg-Wilhelm Exler
"Menschen wählen ihren Tod auf die Art wie sie leben." - Jean-Claude Van Damme
"Fachkräftemangel entsteht dort, wo zu wenig Lohn bezahlt wird." - Danko40

———————————————————————
LS15 / 17 - Konsole
LS19 - Platinum Edition (PC)
LS22 - PC
livesea72

Post by livesea72 »

FlipSide7676 wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:04 pm Right you lazy Giants, its been what almost a month since release. I purchased on day 1 and still awaiting a patch to fix your broken game on console, which is still unplayabe for a large % who thought you knew what you were doing when you released this game. Man up, sort your issues and fix your f&%ked game. Im getting bored of asking.

You do know how consoles update works right ? Its not like PC microsoft and sony both have to test the patch which can take weeks since there is not a dedicated farming simulator section. They are hoping to have it out by 21st, again do a little research before ranting :gamer: the upcoming patch seems to be a improvement but still has issues on PC hence the name BETA but its a step in the right direction. Maybe play something else till it gets fixed? You joined a day after game released and have 3 post bashing the game and your bored of asking 3 post really? How about report bugs and be part of the solution and not the problem?
FS13 xbox360/ FS15 ps4/xbox one/ FS17 xbox one/ps4pro platinum trophy /FS19 ps4pro platinum trophy/ FS 22 PC
thumbwiz

Post by thumbwiz »

livesea72 wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:37 am
FlipSide7676 wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:04 pm Right you lazy Giants, its been what almost a month since release. I purchased on day 1 and still awaiting a patch to fix your broken game on console, which is still unplayabe for a large % who thought you knew what you were doing when you released this game. Man up, sort your issues and fix your f&%ked game. Im getting bored of asking.

You do know how consoles update works right ? Its not like PC microsoft and sony both have to test the patch which can take weeks since there is not a dedicated farming simulator section. They are hoping to have it out by 21st, again do a little research before ranting :gamer: the upcoming patch seems to be a improvement but still has issues on PC hence the name BETA but its a step in the right direction. Maybe play something else till it gets fixed? You joined a day after game released and have 3 post bashing the game and your bored of asking 3 post really? How about report bugs and be part of the solution and not the problem?
Yes, how dare the paying customer rant about an incomplete, untested game, released with hundreds of bugs. The paying customer is certainly part of the problem.
X1 / PC gaming
Ontario, Canada
SirLANsalot

Post by SirLANsalot »

Bugs will always make it into a release of a new game, you can never get them all before it gets released. The thing is, to understand that it will be fixed.

The game is not "unplayable" you troll, it runs and works just fine and plays just fine. I am sure you cannot name a SINGLE thing that is actually "broken" with the game and stopping you from playing, especially on a console.
thumbwiz wrote:Yes, how dare the paying customer rant about an incomplete, untested game, released with hundreds of bugs. The paying customer is certainly part of the problem.
Yes, how dare an entitled customer complain about bugs in a video game.......oh heaven forbid!!!!!
Cowboy5130

Post by Cowboy5130 »

Alright alright...y’all need to just chill out and be patient. I know it *censored* but just hang in there. Sure, the game has a handful of issues even though it’s release was delayed a month. It’s a past mistake though., they can’t go back it time and change it. All you can do now is be mature about it and wait it out like the rest of us console players.
Ps4 realistic gameplay;
Ravenport start-from-scratch;
Absolutely love the game!
thumbwiz

Post by thumbwiz »

SirLANsalot wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:48 pm Bugs will always make it into a release of a new game, you can never get them all before it gets released. The thing is, to understand that it will be fixed.

The game is not "unplayable" you troll, it runs and works just fine and plays just fine. I am sure you cannot name a SINGLE thing that is actually "broken" with the game and stopping you from playing, especially on a console.
thumbwiz wrote:Yes, how dare the paying customer rant about an incomplete, untested game, released with hundreds of bugs. The paying customer is certainly part of the problem.
Yes, how dare an entitled customer complain about bugs in a video game.......oh heaven forbid!!!!!
Actually, a paying customer is "entitled" to a working product. I wonder how forgiving you'd be if you ordered a new car, and a bunch of warning lights came on when you first got in it.
X1 / PC gaming
Ontario, Canada
Lindydanny

Post by Lindydanny »

The current development market for software and video games is ridiculous. The marketing department puts an unbelievable deadline on the developers who don't have enough budget to properly test. This leads to buggy day one releases and multiple months of patches and waiting. It's horrible for the end consumer who just wants a product that works.

And there is NOTHING wrong with the customer wanting a complete product.

I know that games like Mario Bros. and even Golden Eye were not bug free, but buy in large the bugs were not game breakers or even that annoying (some were even fun exploits). But this fall back position of making the end user unofficial beta testers and making online updates almost a necessity is... no, HAS, gotten out of hand.

I will continue to wait for an update and hope it fixes many issues I perceive. I will like the game. I will also continue to demand accountability from developers on what I see as consumer abuse and bad business practices.
Rahkiin
Former GIANTS employee

Post by Rahkiin »

1.2 for consoles will be released end of this week or beginning of next week.
1.2 for pc is out now.
livesea72

Post by livesea72 »

Rahkiin wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:32 pm 1.2 for consoles will be released end of this week or beginning of next week.
1.2 for pc is out now.
Can you be specific about what bugs found in 1.2 beta are we going to see on consoles? I figured it was submitted for testing as 1.2 was still in beta on PC
FS13 xbox360/ FS15 ps4/xbox one/ FS17 xbox one/ps4pro platinum trophy /FS19 ps4pro platinum trophy/ FS 22 PC
Stegei
GIANTS Software | CTO

Post by Stegei »

All issues relevant to consoles found during the beta will be included in the console update (e.g. quitting the game without accepting the tour)
livesea72

Post by livesea72 »

Thank you for the response
NickD94

Post by NickD94 »

How About Shutting your month and read the fourms they been working on the Console Patch and FYI SONT AND MICROSOFT HAVE TO APPROVE it if ir doesn't meet their standards Giants has to rework it I am a console player and there is not much wrong on console PC is a mess so shut up and be patient
Farming is Life ( Respect Farmers )
Lindydanny

Post by Lindydanny »

Rahkiin wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:32 pm 1.2 for consoles will be released end of this week or beginning of next week.
1.2 for pc is out now.
Thank you for being direct with us and putting up with our frustrations. I know we can't be easy and many haven't been very nice.

Also, thank you gorgeous work on this game series as a whole. We wouldn't be so frustrated if we all didn't love it so much.

P.S.: Please let us know when the update comes out that fixes the whole PC Master Race vibe we seem to have in the forums. ;-)
LS09God

Post by LS09God »

NickD94 wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 6:51 pm

How About Shutting your month and read the forums they been working on the Console Patch and FYI SONY AND MICROSOFT HAVE TO APPROVE it if ir doesn't meet their standards Giants has to rework it I am a console player and there is not much wrong on console PC is a mess so shut up and be patient

Omg FlipSide7676, what happend to the world lately? Everywhere people are so inpatient, is it not for a game update, it is in real life.
Then you're calling the dev's lazy? What? :confusednew:
Lets see how you will do when you have to create a game that has to run on an infinite number of PC setups and the consoles.
So no this is no joke, it is reality. Even AAA game developers mess up some times (lots of times in fact)they are releasing day one patches like it's normal nowadays.
Get used to it. It won't go away anymore. Game release, day later a patch. That's how it will go in the future. :gamer:
Specs:
ASUS ROG Strix X570-E mobo.
AMD Ryzen 5 2600 processor.
Corsair 32Gb DDR4 internal mem.
Sandisk 1Tb SSD as boot and game drive.
Samsung 1Tb hdd for general storage.
Gigabyte RTX2070 super graphics card.
Razer Naga Chroma mouse.
Logitech G27, G13. Saiteck HOTAS pro.
Razer BlackWidow Keyboard.
Fiber connection.