FS19 lagging Xbox One X

abrahamslinkons

FS19 lagging Xbox One X

Post by abrahamslinkons »

Hello Giants. Just bought the game and I'm dissapointed on how it laggs on xbox one x. Previously I had PS4 and FS17 ran smoother. Plus the framerate is below 30..

Is there any fix coming up? Thank you.
Benpe

Re: FS19 lagging Xbox One X

Post by Benpe »

abrahamslinkons wrote: Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:14 pm Hello Giants. Just bought the game and I'm dissapointed on how it laggs on xbox one x. Previously I had PS4 and FS17 ran smoother. Plus the framerate is below 30..

Is there any fix coming up? Thank you.
Some great guys said that this is not true ....
Yeah really not ....
I'm really wrong with Xbox, it's not optimized.
There is a little optimization.
eater84

Post by eater84 »

Yes it's lagging. Especially when you hire helpers
Ich spiele auf der Xbox Series X.
loggerhall92

Post by loggerhall92 »

the only time i get lag on xbox is if i go to the tree farm i planted, then you wanna talk about lag. any other time its pretty good.
kaitto2014

Post by kaitto2014 »

The only times I get lag on Xbox One S is when I cut too many trees or when I accept a contractor job that I leased the equipment but only for a few seconds while the equipment is spawning.
abrahamslinkons

Maybe the problem is not the game itself.. I rarely have smooth fps. Fps drops are regular. Was expecting something more from One X. Maybe my tv is a problem? But other games and fs17 ran pretty good. At least better than fs19.. I really cant enjoy the game. Sometimes the fps is very low when Im simply harvesting a field.
stevefocus

Post by stevefocus »

Have the same issue.
SirKI3L

Post by SirKI3L »

I’ve had terrible lags too but it seems like lowering the FOV setting improved this. I’ll have to play longer to be certain but I can already see improvements, especially around areas where it lagged massively before, like the farm area. I’m on a 55* tv and therefore changed my FOV to 90 degrees, back to 60 now.
abrahamslinkons

Well I already have default settings. Changed my field of view, tried different settings but still lagging the same. I guess we'll just have to wait for an update.
tomac

Post by tomac »

At my ps4 its lagging like hell sometimes but it all has to do when you hire workers... i did change the fov to 50° already atleast a stable sollution untill they optimise it. and then again when i ask my friend who is on my server with normal fov he has no fps stutters or frame rate issues... i'm really lost here. is it my tv or my ps4 is dieng? damn i'm switching to pc soon if this keeps on progressing in a downspirral situation... my laptop ->I7 + 940Mx runs this game on normal at 38 fps constant and more hired workers... i'm so confused and mad... i love my ps4 because its such a handy console and such a pretty game... i hope those patches fix it.
abrahamslinkons

Yes, I just realised the lags come whenever a worker is cultivating, seeding or harvesting. Doesnt matter how many workers. I was other side of the map and it started lagging since the worker lowered and started working a field..
Deadsoujajuice

Post by Deadsoujajuice »

Having the same issue as other people have stated. When hiring workers the game drops frames pretty bad. It only seems to drop frames when the worker is cultivating or seeding. The game is unplayable when this is happening. Needs to be fixed ASAP.
abrahamslinkons

Deadsoujajuice wrote: Thu Dec 20, 2018 1:36 am Having the same issue as other people have stated. When hiring workers the game drops frames pretty bad. It only seems to drop frames when the worker is cultivating or seeding. The game is unplayable when this is happening. Needs to be fixed ASAP.

I was hoping that last update would fix it.
Farmermike

Post by Farmermike »

Is fs 19 only graphically enhanced,not fully 4k on xbox one.Thats what is written on disc box. :hmm:
thepominlaw

Post by thepominlaw »

Bought a new Xbox One X to try to fix the stuttering in FS19. It arrived today and plays worse than my old xbox one. Is this going to be patched?