Consoles

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
SilverNewsYT

Consoles

Post by SilverNewsYT »

Last edited by SilverNewsYT on Tue Oct 01, 2019 11:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
juf.de

Re: Consoles

Post by juf.de »

Well, then start creating some mods ...
Tutorials: log.txt, Giants Bilderhoster, erweiterter Texteditor, Konsole (PC)    /    Direktlink Giants Imagehoster
[PC] [Mac] [XB1] [PS4] in the thread title keeps the Forum clean / im Threadtitel hält das Forum übersichtlich
Playing on PC
eric21

Post by eric21 »

We get mods every other day and yet still people want more
TSM

Post by TSM »

aye some console players are letting the other down I think we should have a patience mod :mrgreen:
AgPro Farms

Post by AgPro Farms »

I'd have to agree with Juf.de on this one. Well put, sir.
AgPro Farms
PS4 User
Mississippi, USA
Vinolik123

Post by Vinolik123 »

I'm sorry to say this but why are console players such babies? They complain on all available forums and just expect awesome things to magically show up on their console. Then they complain that PC players get nice mods. Well mods are created on PC's for crying out loud!!!
vondeylenfarms

Post by vondeylenfarms »

Vinolik123 wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 1:40 pm I'm sorry to say this but why are console players such babies? They complain on all available forums and just expect awesome things to magically show up on their console. Then they complain that PC players get nice mods. Well mods are created on PC's for crying out loud!!!
How about you say some console players... because alot of us are not like this
Vondeylen Farms Ohio, U.S.
1000 acres, family farm, huge Case IH guy(however mostly John Deere now)

Platform-PS5
Welker Farms over 1000hrs
Onto FS22!
Large JD Farm with corn and soybeans always looking for multiplayer
https://www.youtube.com/user/vondeylen22
TSM

Post by TSM »

vondeylenfarms wrote: Wed Dec 19, 2018 1:05 pm
Vinolik123 wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 1:40 pm I'm sorry to say this but why are console players such babies? They complain on all available forums and just expect awesome things to magically show up on their console. Then they complain that PC players get nice mods. Well mods are created on PC's for crying out loud!!!
Aye I am not a fan of the pc vs console we are all gamers!
vondeylenfarms

Post by vondeylenfarms »

TSM wrote: Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:05 pm
Exactly! Thank you...
Vondeylen Farms Ohio, U.S.
1000 acres, family farm, huge Case IH guy(however mostly John Deere now)

Platform-PS5
Welker Farms over 1000hrs
Onto FS22!
Large JD Farm with corn and soybeans always looking for multiplayer
https://www.youtube.com/user/vondeylen22
TSM

Post by TSM »

People with short memory's forget FS13 had no console user's and the request's were still the same :D
Vinolik123

Post by Vinolik123 »

I was very clearly generalizing. Of course not every console nor PC player is a baby complaining about every single thing Giants does and doesn't do. But there's a constant stream of specifically ill-informed console players asking "MOAR MODS PLZ" and its getting repetitive
Ritchie

Post by Ritchie »

All I see are individuals acting rather immaturely on various posts and subjects on here, the platform they play on is irrelevant. Making generalizations, lumping all console or all PC players in to the same boat are neither accurate or helpful. As stated above we are all gamers who enjoy this game so lets stop all this ridiculous finger pointing at this group or that group.
TSM

Post by TSM »

Ritchie wrote: Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:12 pm All I see are individuals acting rather immaturely on various posts and subjects on here, the platform they play on is irrelevant. Making generalizations, lumping all console or all PC players in to the same boat are neither accurate or helpful. As stated above we are all gamers who enjoy this game so lets stop all this ridiculous finger pointing at this group or that group.
*thumbsup* *thumbsup* *thumbsup* *thumbsup* *thumbsup* *thumbsup* *thumbsup* *thumbsup*
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

TSM wrote: Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:05 pm
This should be the Farming Simulator motto.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
Vinolik123

Post by Vinolik123 »

Ignoring factual technical differences between game platforms won't help anyone, because there are plenty and they affect everything