What happened on your farm today?

loggerhall92

Re: What happened on your farm today?

Post by loggerhall92 »

Went under the windmill in Ravenport and drank beer while the AI did plowing for me in field 7 lmao.
jpm1

Post by jpm1 »

today i built an open shelter. my farm badly needed it. also bought 3 chicken. and now i'm planting oat on the fields i ploughed yesterday. once done i sat in front of my PC and started to mess with Giants editor :biggrin2:. oh, and as i was bored bought a Mahindra too :smileynew:

snyperal

Post by snyperal »

That Mahindra is a beast. Great fun!
pingu

Post by pingu »

First, it was a sunny afternoon the last day of fall (November) with beautiful colors on the trees and harvest of the remaining soybeans. Then past midnight (December) it started snowing, and now early morning I'm busy snow plowning the farm yard and the roads.
FS17 and Lone Oak Farm... :) Sorry, but I just had to mention it... ;)
Last edited by pingu on Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<-- FS17 on an iMac 27" playing Lone Oak Farm and The Western Shore -->
Miketeg

Post by Miketeg »

Lost my helper in the woods...still searching for him.
Has been dairy farmer - From Quebec, Canada
French is my first language, please excuse my English :-)
george.earlslight

Post by george.earlslight »

Bought a Samson 20k litre slurry tanker and a 12m spreader.
The worker had no idea on how to properly operate it, leaving gaps at the field edges.
Sold both the tanker and the spreader, fired the worker and got a Zunhammer without a spreader attachment.
The new worker managed to do a much better job.
Phigo

Post by Phigo »

Sold lots of straw. Then sold lots of straw from another field. After that waited for the helper on my last field to harvest the oats. After that I sold some more straw.

With that new Patch out I sold also 4 Cotton bales, that I had laying around my fields.

In my next step I try not to spend too much Money on terraforming and try to open a wool-business.
PS4 und PC
deddycantshoot

Post by deddycantshoot »

Fed the cows,and sheep,hauled off 2 loads of wool,3 tankers of milk,96k liters of soybeans and 2 cotton bales.then harvested all the soybeans and spread digestate,cultivated and planted cotton.
jpm1

Post by jpm1 »

today i started the day by doing a bit of cleaning. then i tested my brand new maize equipment

PoggleBox

Post by PoggleBox »

Still, the same day as yesterday, playing at 1x. 12 noon. Fertilized 3 of my fields. Did a bunch of contracts including the dreaded baling in field 3 which took 90 minutes. Made a hefty profit above the stated Contract price though. Harvested my Soybeans in field 18. Didn't need ploughing or lime, so replanted Oats in there and it was fully planted 10 minutes after Harvest finished. A nice quick turnaround. I still have another 2 fields of Oats that are almost ready to harvest. Ploughed all the terraformed grass around the Farmhouse and Horse Paddock. Planted Grass in there and rolled it so should have grass growing back tomorrow sometime. Will split the grass equally between hay and silage tomorrow. Bought first 4 horses for the paddock, and used a newly purchased horsebox to transport them to the paddock. Need to think of some names for them. Simba, Bella, Ursula and Ulysses don't quite seem right somehow.

The money is starting to roll nicely now, so I should be able to branch out into forestry in a couple of days. After the forestry is started and I have a few hundred Saplings planted, I will buy field 15 at the riverside and the small stretch of shoreline north of it. It will make a nice Stud and Gallop for the horses over there. I can then keep the small paddock at the Farmhouse for our pet horses.
Platform : PC
i7 7700k@5.0 GTX1070Ti 32Gb DDR4, 500Gb M.2, 4TB across multiple SSD's, Windows 10
Shadow250

Post by Shadow250 »

tested out my new baling equipment. tried to break my trailer. and took some silage to the barn.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kzkw3dcbxl61u ... .jpg?dl=0 Image Image
stupid image wont embed.
Last edited by Shadow250 on Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:13 am, edited 14 times in total.
Deereslayer

Post by Deereslayer »

Bought another field and leased a subsoiler for said field. Hope I have enough money left for lime.
vertstartail79

Post by vertstartail79 »

Another day of hiring and firing Ai and fixing their errors. Still can't get the GPS on my JD to work. Sad times.
jpm1

Post by jpm1 »

Shadow250 wrote: Wed Dec 19, 2018 3:46 am stupid image wont embed.
try imgur
scoobzor134

Post by scoobzor134 »

Bought myself the Fendt 1100 and put it to use right away for some ploughing and cultivator Jobs.

Fertilized my soybean field and waiting for harvest.

Tried the landscaping tool but gonna need some practice first lol