[SOLVED] Bailing bug

markare

[SOLVED] Bailing bug

Post by markare »

Xbox one
Multiplayer
No mods

While Bailing grass on Ravenport at the edge of field 19 the tractor and bailer glitches through the map and teleported to field 7. Had to reset both items to the shop to get access to them again.

Then tried Bailing up the side of field 24and the exact same thing happened. I took a video capture of the first incident, I will provide the link as soon as it is available.

Twice in 5 minutes this happened at seperate points on the map.

Using Deere S530 tractor and the kuhn LSB 1290D bailer.

Edit : link to xbox clip added
https://xboxdvr.com/gamer/redgor-thenoob/video/64028679
:hi:
Scottish farming with all the n00bery
Xb1
Sometimes stream, depends how I feel
http://aatg.freeforums.net/ work in progress
markare

Re: [FS19] Bailing bug

Post by markare »

Update.

After restarting the game we tried doing a field in grass to bail. It. The exact same thing happened, as soon as you get one full bail in the bailer it throws the tractor and bailer to field 7 this time from field 26.

We where trying to make silage bails to earn money, all equipment is available but seems like the game doesn't want you to bail up grass.
Xb1
wombleway

Post by wombleway »

I've had the same issue on XBox baling hay on Felsbrunn - I was using the John Deere 7R and the Kuhn LSB1290D in the grass field south of field 15. Just as I'd completed a bale, the tractor and baler disappeared with the "deep water" message.
Dave / wombleway
Xbox One

"Remember you're a Womble!"
markare

Post by markare »

Only work around for now is towindrow thw grass first. This is a major bug because if you are just starting trying to make money then you may not be able to get the window. Any plans on fixing this. Resetting the vehicle loses you fuel so more expense you can't afford, and if it glitches it automatically resets to the shop with a fuel loss.
Xb1
markare

Post by markare »

Any acknowledgment or update on this giants??
Xb1
hyphendude

Post by hyphendude »

It has happened to me before and after the 1.2 patch on Xbox One. It happens with or without windrowing the grass. Last night, I baled about 8 acres of grass, no issue. I mowed another area, started to bale, got one bale created and the slingshot/vanish of the tractor and baler happened. Reset the equipment, started baling again, same thing within seconds. It also leaves a floating bale that you cannot do a thing with.
dom4sbu

Post by dom4sbu »

Same thing happend to me. But it happens when I playing in multiplayer with other players. When I am alone i the game, it works fine.
Unknownerr

Post by Unknownerr »

Does this only happen in multiplayer only? Only Console or PC too? Correct term is Baling not bailing. Btw i seen most issues happen when you use JD tractors so i don't know anything if this going to be happening if you use other tractor brand.
W1der

Post by W1der »

I just had a hay bale disappear while I was putting it down on the ground ... just as I where reversing the tool out of it ... GONE!
[Win11] Intel Core i9-13900F Tray 5.6GHz / MSI RTX4090 24GB GDDR6 / 2x16GB 5600MHz DDR5
Judgefrank9632

Post by Judgefrank9632 »

Yeah is doing it on PS4 reset 3-4 times and keeps doing the same

Even went and sold the baler and went and bought a new one

Always seems to be after you have baled one crop and change to another

Also was using a Massy and a case on it so can’t be the John Deere’s

Need to be sorted ASAP

Spoke to the pc community and they are not having this drama
Unknownerr

Post by Unknownerr »

Its weird issue. I think in FS 17 release day it was same bug as i heard some people talking about same issue in FS17. Plus some youtubers got this bug on prerelease streams i really can't find reason why Giants wasn't able to fix it already.
Trumpcard54455

Post by Trumpcard54455 »

Starting ops work bail partially fill of Grass then picking up hay = disappearance of tractor and tool as soon as a bail should drop. However, If partially filled with hay and attempt to pick up Grass = no problems (PS4).
Judgefrank9632

Post by Judgefrank9632 »

It is temperamental it does it when it wants just needs to be reconfigured is all
Unknownber1

Post by Unknownber1 »

Same happend to me. Baling wheat and switching to oat and dissapear to field 7 when the bale is finished. :search: :search:
JrsAlster

Post by JrsAlster »

The same thing happened to me tonight. Been using my bailer to make square bails with the straw from wheat alot but tonight I did it with Oat and i flew undergound and up to field 7. After trying a couple of times I tried going back to wheat and the same happened and I also lost my tractor. It's in the vehicle list but nowhere to be found on the map so can't figure how to reset it...

This has to be fixed as soon as possible!

Anyone know if it works to sell it and keep the new bailer to just one type of straw? Or does it glitch anyway?