Agrisem Subsoiler not working as a plow with AI.

mespalin

Agrisem Subsoiler not working as a plow with AI.

Post by mespalin »

- PC/Mac/PS4/XB1: PS4
- Vehicle/Tool/Model/Object: Agrisem Cultiplow subsoiler
- Issue: AI doesn’t work ground needing to be plowed.
- Single- or Multiplayer: single
- Steps to reproduce: hire worker to plow with tool, worker won’t do work.
- Does it happen on a standard map without mods yes/no YES.

WHen using the subsoiler myself, it removes the Red/Needs Plowing status in the soil composition map, but the AI won’t do the work. As soon as you hire a worker they stop and state the job completed. Supposed to work as a plow, but it is not.
FS17/PS4/CPF/OSF/Oakfield/Lone Oak/Seasons
IceUul

Re: Agrisem Subsoiler not working as a plow with AI.

Post by IceUul »

Works fine for me (PC, 1.2.0.1), what field and what tractor did you use? Are you sure field was not cultivated before?
If the field is before in cultivated status, then it is not working, because helper thinks there are no work.
mespalin

Post by mespalin »

You know, I bet that’s my problem. I have a hired worker using a plow with no problems in the field, but the field probably is in the cultivated state, even though it needs to be plowed. Since this isn’t technically a plow, that is probably the issue. Will take another look later today. Thank you!!
IceUul

Post by IceUul »

This one seems to be a bug also, if fields needs plowing but you want to use subsoiler instead of plow, but the field is already in cultivated status, then the helper is not starting.

Then is only option to use plow, subsoiler is out!
mespalin

Post by mespalin »

Yes, that is the issue. In FS17 the subsoiler was listed as a plow, and functioned like one. This version it operates like a cultivator, except will satisfy the “needs plowed” requirement. But, like you stated, if the solid needs plowing, but has already been cultivated, you cannot use the subsoiler. Ugh, the more I play, the more annoying little things pop up. Last time I ever buy this game early before all the issues are sorted out.