Future Speculation DLC/Wishlist

deere839

Future Speculation DLC/Wishlist

Post by deere839 »

this thread will be used for all the future DLC Speculation/wishlists rather than having multiple opening at a time

as for me my speculations of what DLC we Might see or at least what I hope we get

DLC 1 John Deere Pack Brands-John Deere, Hagie
4 Harvesters-2 Cotton Harvesters 1 sugar cane harvester and 1 Forge,4 tractors-9470RX, 9620R, R4038 Sprayer and Hagie STS16,5 equipment

DLC 2 Trailer Pack Brands Might include Wilson, Trailer King, Lode King, Brent, killbrose, Parker, Fidgel and Ray-Man

Platinum edition Australia Map new crop includes grapes Brands Include New Holland, Kubota, Case, Komastu, Challenge, Gleaner Vermeer, Brochard, KINZE, Great Plains and Kverneland

DLC 3 Forestry DLC brands include Komustu, Dorsey, Big John, Vermeer, John Deere, and Tiger Cat

last possible DLC I think could happen is a potato DLC including 2 brands Double L and spudnik

I love the game having no problems at all with it.I'm just hyped to see the first DLC and what could be in it

What do you want to see in it as a DLC in the future
theSeb

Re: Future Speculation DLC/Wishlist

Post by theSeb »

Your wishlist is very US centric and I think therefore unlikely, especially DLC 2 and 3.
IceUul

Post by IceUul »

My wishlist:
1. John Deere DLC:
Tractors: 9620RX, 9620R, 5215R, 4850 (classic tractor), 9900 forage harvester, R4040i self propelled sprayer, R962i sprayer, 1470G forest harvester, CP690 cotton harvester, W340 harvester and some other stuff.

2. Classic DLC USA version:
Older JD, Case, Ford, MF tractors and some implements.

3. Gold add-on with japanese map with rice, kubota tractors, rice harvesters and rice planters.

4. Kverneland DLC
Cmtaylor

Post by Cmtaylor »

My pick for a dlc is as follows

1, John Deere 9R, planter, hagie sprayer, tillage tools

2, planter pack kinze, John Deere, case

3, equipment pack planters, tillage tools

4, classic pack John Deere or case
Addictedtofs

Post by Addictedtofs »

They will probably sell a placeable pack. Think about it: They make a game where you can design your own farm, but they ax a bunch of 17s placeables..
Fear of the fool is the beginning of wisdom--The Book of Dawn and Dusk

Dragonborn, huh? Was it your ma or your pa that was the dragon?” --Hadvar

Commander set a course. There's coffee in that nebula.--Admiral Catherine Janeway
Wraith32

Post by Wraith32 »

They need to fix things before they add things. I can't play the game with shadow glitches. Its game breaking for me. I wasted £33. If only i knew this before i bought the game.
kintino

Post by kintino »

I think the next DLCs are with Mahindra or Jhon Deere, maybe with both brands, I also bet on a map based on Australia.

1) DLC Jhon Deere with grain harvesters, sugar cane, cotton, planters, disc harrows and 9R tractors.

2) DLC Mahindra medium-sized tractors and vehicles

3) Classic DLC with tractors and old equipment from MF, AGCO, NH, Case International.

One brand that deserved to be in the game is the Tatu Marchesan that manufacture disc harrows, (in fact in South America we only use disc harrows)
IronBeard37

Post by IronBeard37 »

Would like to see a skidder added to forestry equipment and maybe even a forestry doser with wench.
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

deere839 wrote: Mon Dec 24, 2018 2:41 pm this thread will be used for all the future DLC Speculation/wishlists rather than having multiple opening at a time
Says who?
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

deere839 wrote: Mon Dec 24, 2018 2:41 pm this thread will be used for all the future DLC Speculation/wishlists rather than having multiple opening at a time
Good luck trying to keep things to one thread here. Just have to see how many ‘money cheat’, ‘mod lists’ and ‘what’s wrong with the game’ threads there are 😝
NickD94

Post by NickD94 »

One DLC is a new map and Crop that much is for sure.
Farming is Life ( Respect Farmers )
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

NickD94 wrote: Tue Dec 25, 2018 1:34 am One DLC is a new map and Crop that much is for sure.
This I would agree with, although they have added 2 new crops into the game already. Can’t remember how many they added for 17
farmerjacoby

Post by farmerjacoby »

A sweet farm in dijon or Normandy with cool chateau placable like Versailles...and big nice symmetrical gardens must happen
Lindydanny

Post by Lindydanny »

I'm by myself for wanting a full arsenal of New Holland equipment. We have tractors and balers and harvesters, but I want a plow, a cultivator, ND a seeder too.
Xtrememaster

Post by Xtrememaster »

I would sign for a placeables pack with placeable greenhouses included.. (placeables that are not for just cosmetics)

Really would see

Different greenhouses. (where you can work in be hand tools)

Wood chip processing facility ( where is a stationairy woodchipper (big one) when processing logs it will creating woodchips that can be transported with the trucks. (not like the greenone we already have that is direct selling)

Maybe a compost plant to make compost and compost should be a part of the game.

Manure selling point (if we havent already one)

Iam also missing those wind mills

Could also use some lighting placeables

I wouldnt mind if a second DLC could be an extra John deere pack to adding more JD to the game..

For the wishlist i would say, stop with adding new tractors (if we already have enough) Put the focus more on the tools we can have or new features added to the game.

And i still would like a small light HP woodchipper that can be use by the hand grap up feature.. So we could woodchip with lesser HP and smaller tractors.
Pre-ordered FS17 1x xbox one version, 1x steam version 1x Giants store versionHaving 2x saitek heavy equipment steers (one is here and the other under way) Also pre-ordered the FS17 collectors edition. *thumbsup* *thumbsup* *thumbsup* :chinese: