[KNOWN ISSUE] Landscaping tool bugs

Rahkiin
Former GIANTS employee

Re: [KNOWN ISSUE] Landscaping tool bugs

Post by Rahkiin »

Do you have a video of that livestream (plus a timestamp)
Valgoot

Post by Valgoot »

So i haven't found a fix for this yet but, the place anywhere mod seems to remove the entire collision issue. You can even lower the ground to make floating trees so anyone having this issue i recommend that mod.

To anyone that wants it here is the link.
http://www.farmingsimulator19mods.com/p ... v1-2-fs19/
RazorTal0n

Post by RazorTal0n »

Anyone else unable to place buildings on flattened ground? Top north east of the map next to the rail road east of the saw mill there is a train platform i leveled the ground from it down to the road and made a slope up planned on making a train station to load corps an things. Yet even tho i flattened a large area it very very limited where i can build plus there is a spot that can't be editted ( no tree has been removed as the spot never had one to begin with)
Krahazik

Post by Krahazik »

The one problem wih the Place Anywhere mod is that its a pain in the ass to download if it will work at all.

The download lin for the Place Anywhere mod is all stuff, full of lots of stuff and nonsense.

Is there a downloadable for the mod that you can actually download?
Leofred2000

Post by Leofred2000 »

I have the same issue. But its so random, just look.

This makes the field pretty much unusable so i really hope theres a fix for it soon.
Way2drunk2walk

Post by Way2drunk2walk »

Krahazik wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:55 am The one problem wih the Place Anywhere mod is that its a pain in the ass to download if it will work at all.

The download lin for the Place Anywhere mod is all stuff, full of lots of stuff and nonsense.

Is there a downloadable for the mod that you can actually download?
Check on Nexus mods
"Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may." Samuel Houston
Farming on PC