Future Speculation DLC/Wishlist

deere839

Re: Future Speculation DLC/Wishlist

Post by deere839 »

I think it might be possible to bring this brand into the game

https://www.versatile-ag.com/NA/pages/index.php

They are currently owned by Rostselmash witch has a good line up in the game of combines
IceUul

Post by IceUul »

deere839 wrote: Wed Dec 26, 2018 2:32 am I think it might be possible to bring this brand into the game

https://www.versatile-ag.com/NA/pages/index.php

They are currently owned by Rostselmash witch has a good line up in the game of combines
This would be nice, RT490 combine was already in FS17 under the rostelmash name.
Cmtaylor

Post by Cmtaylor »

Well versatile is the US logo and rostelmash is EU logo so I'd say since they have rostelmash in the game why put versatile in but when you think about it challenger, fendt, and massy Ferguson are all agco it is possible.
Cmtaylor

Post by Cmtaylor »

Well I just took a look at rostelmash and versitile same body style just different logo's
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Russia is not part of the EU
Sgt_UberGrunt

Post by Sgt_UberGrunt »

Which cotton harvester would be prefered? CP or CS690? i think that the pickers should be able to get two cotton harvests out of the same field, where it grows back after the first. The CS690 being a cotton stripper not a picker could be wider and faster than the picker but no second harvest. Would make sense to the way its done in reality.
Farmer_MacGregor_27

Post by Farmer_MacGregor_27 »

fences, fruit trees + shrubs, manure buy point placeable, and the MAN joskin (i miss the older MAN 8x8 hooklift, but with the tow bar on the back, t'was epic!!!), also the ability to paint grass that grows(does that make sense? eh) and maybe an actual horse stable placeable instead of the POS placeables we have atm?
deere839

Post by deere839 »

this would be neat to see in one of the DLCs
niggle44

Post by niggle44 »

Placables would be my wish - buildings / tanks / trees / fences etc etc. Now we have the ability to terraform our maps we need to be able to decorate / construct the farms properly. ( am on console so am just being patient I am sure the mods will come when ready - unlike a lots of console kiddies on the forum who constantly want everything straight away)
IceUul

Post by IceUul »

niggle44 wrote: Mon Dec 31, 2018 11:41 am Placables would be my wish - buildings / tanks / trees / fences etc etc. Now we have the ability to terraform our maps we need to be able to decorate / construct the farms properly. ( am on console so am just being patient I am sure the mods will come when ready - unlike a lots of console kiddies on the forum who constantly want everything straight away)
We already have these things on PC.
Maybe just allow these mods to modhub and available to consoles?
High Cotton

Post by High Cotton »

Sgt_UberGrunt wrote: Sat Dec 29, 2018 12:42 am Which cotton harvester would be prefered? CP or CS690? i think that the pickers should be able to get two cotton harvests out of the same field, where it grows back after the first. The CS690 being a cotton stripper not a picker could be wider and faster than the picker but no second harvest. Would make sense to the way its done in reality.
I prefer the the CP (cotton picker) over the CS (cotton stripper) picker removes fiber but leaves the boll stripper removes fiber and boll. Pickers are used all over where cotton is grown but the strippers seem to be used only used in Texas, Oklahoma, southern Kansas and possibly some in Australia. They never seemed to catch on in the South. What part of the world do you live in do they get a second crop from one planting? I could possibly see it in warmer climate but then you run into the problem of the plant growing too tall to be harvested mechanically. In Tennessee the plant is killed off by the first frost that usually comes in October.
lefe1

Post by lefe1 »

This would be my wishlist for starting a new farm I love old stuff... Enjoy!

1949 Massey Harris 21A Combine and 1949 B1 Dodge Truck

Rocker79

Post by Rocker79 »

Hi I would see the JD 9R Series tractors what is missing of the game should be inclouded from relase
Sgt_UberGrunt

Post by Sgt_UberGrunt »

High Cotton wrote: Tue Jan 01, 2019 4:01 am
Sgt_UberGrunt wrote: Sat Dec 29, 2018 12:42 am Which cotton harvester would be prefered? CP or CS690? i think that the pickers should be able to get two cotton harvests out of the same field, where it grows back after the first. The CS690 being a cotton stripper not a picker could be wider and faster than the picker but no second harvest. Would make sense to the way its done in reality.
I prefer the the CP (cotton picker) over the CS (cotton stripper) picker removes fiber but leaves the boll stripper removes fiber and boll. Pickers are used all over where cotton is grown but the strippers seem to be used only used in Texas, Oklahoma, southern Kansas and possibly some in Australia. They never seemed to catch on in the South. What part of the world do you live in do they get a second crop from one planting? I could possibly see it in warmer climate but then you run into the problem of the plant growing too tall to be harvested mechanically. In Tennessee the plant is killed off by the first frost that usually comes in October.
In Australia and in India they will get a second pick in some regions and Brazil too i think but dont quote me, its only about a month apart normally, where 50% of the bolls open up earlier than the other 50%. I dont know too much about what cultivars or conditions are required for this exactly, as I am from Canada where it is FAR FAR too COLD for cotton to be grown. I did however get to run a 7760 cotton picker when i was in Australia for a bit.
emz

Post by emz »

The only thing I'm really missing is some good equestrian stuff... stable with usable stalls, walker, wash stall/rack, indoor/outdoor arena (big enough... like 25x60m), show jumping/cross country jumping sets.

Ifor Williams front loading trailers...

EDIT -- I know there is a show jumping arena in Ravenport. Just need one for Felsbrunn too so I can slap it where I want it :)
Last edited by emz on Sat Jan 05, 2019 8:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
I've been called a "crazy horse lady". Playing on PC.