Farming Classics

Qnreqylu

Re: Farming Classics

Post by Qnreqylu »

I want both farming classics and modern classics...I hope ..I hope.
ltl.vamp

Post by ltl.vamp »

So amazing! Just to tell again: Thank You, Dogface!
Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, Xbox One X, Xbox One
FS17 Platinum > FS19 Premium > FS15 Complete > FS22
Samsung UE65MU8009TX 4KUHDHDR
LawnBoyDude91

Post by LawnBoyDude91 »

Hey dogface! Update us on whether or not we are gonna get Farming Classics on FS19. You know it saw like 1 million downloads back on FS15 and twice as much on FS17.

With the new item handling system. Stacking bales is gonna be easier.

So please let us know if we are getting Farming classics on FS19!
LawnBoyDude91

Post by LawnBoyDude91 »

Plus the John Deere 2020 and 4040 fans will love the Fahr APN!! AND BALE TRAILER
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

LawnBoyDude91 wrote: Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:13 pm Hey dogface! Update us on whether or not we are gonna get Farming Classics on FS19. You know it saw like 1 million downloads back on FS15 and twice as much on FS17.

With the new item handling system. Stacking bales is gonna be easier.

So please let us know if we are getting Farming classics on FS19!
He never made the pack, he just converted the pack over was all.
LawnBoyDude91

Post by LawnBoyDude91 »

Well I would like to know if we can get an update for FS19. Cause the pack would be nice with the new handle physics. Bales could be stacked by hand. And not fly all over the place.
GothicKing13

Post by GothicKing13 »

lefe1 wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 2:50 pm about once per week we take a cruise around on our back roads (Ohio) and I see every type of tractors and equipment. from Deutz-Fahr, White, NH, Ford, old Case, new Case, JD, JCB, Kubota, Massey, International, Allis-Chalmers, Minneapolis-Moline, Steiger. and many many more. and some I seen and don't even know what it even was haha. So if you just drive around and look you will see way more than you think thats in your area...
Hmm, really? Wow, never took Ohio to be much of a farming state. But, don't judge... I grew up in Dayton. Twas all city where I lived. Nothing really to look at and explore. I live in Tennessee now. There is about 5 to 6 farms around the area I'm at (25min to get to the nearest grocery store, an hour if I want Walmart - lol -__-). They all use the equipment in which I stated previously. Though, about an hour and 15min drive, I can visit the grandparents of a friend I grew up with in Ohio (his family is like my own, his mother thinks of me as another one of her sons) but, his grandfather has an old Ford tractor. There is 1 farm near them that has 1 green tractor, not sure of the make/model... but, other than that. I haven't seen any other brand in person other than the ones I mentioned previously.
GOTHICKING13 With every deed, you are sowing a seed. Though the harvest, you may not see.
lefe1

Post by lefe1 »

Wow. I can't believe that you didn't think ohio was a farming state. but I guess if you live in the city haha..

Ohio is home to 14 million acres of farmland and 73,600 farms that produce a wide array of commodities from soybeans, corn, pumpkins to strawberries and grapes. Ohio's cash crops were valued at $7.5 billion in 2017, according to the United States Department of Agriculture,

Ohio is also a leader in the production of soybeans, its largest crop, and corn.

Ohio is a leading producer of hogs. The famous Poland China hog was developed in Ohio.

Ohio is also one of the leading (#5) egg-producing states.

LawnBoyDude91

Post by LawnBoyDude91 »

I just want to know if Farming Classics is getting planned for FS19. Is there a way to convert it over along with the bale trailer and 2 row corn planter. Cause I am on console. And want to do hay and straw bales. But tired of no small baler. Just a useless 4000 liter one. Hard to bale a half acre to acre field with a 4x4 round baler. You never get any bales to use or sell. I miss the half acre 55 bales I got on a first cut. Then almost 100 later on the second cut.
LawnBoyDude91

Post by LawnBoyDude91 »

And right now. The game is not enjoyable! Cause on console I am always tired of only 150 horse tractors as the standard equipment to start with. And the standard balers being 4000 liters. It is so darn stupid that Giants neglects the need for 25-80 horse old tractors. And smaller implents like flywheel choppers and dump wagons.
LawnBoyDude91

Post by LawnBoyDude91 »

Dogface I need you to reply asap! Your update on the Fahr APN has now made it non seasons compatible!!!! If you can respond asap and fix that!!!! Otherwise you made FS17 completely broken!!!! And damnit already pi** that FS19 came out completely boring!!!! So if you can please fix this. Cause the bales dissapear every night. So you need to fix this pronto and see if you can get an update passed!!! Otherwise the Fahr APN and FS17 are junk also. Paid 80 bucks on FS19 to find it complete junk. Now just found out the Fahr APN is not seasons compatible.. fix it please!!!
Husqvarna TS 352

Post by Husqvarna TS 352 »

LawnBoyDude91 wrote: Sat Dec 29, 2018 4:10 am Dogface I need you to reply asap! Your update on the Fahr APN has now made it non seasons compatible!!!! If you can respond asap and fix that!!!! Otherwise you made FS17 completely broken!!!! And damnit already pi** that FS19 came out completely boring!!!! So if you can please fix this. Cause the bales dissapear every night. So you need to fix this pronto and see if you can get an update passed!!! Otherwise the Fahr APN and FS17 are junk also. Paid 80 bucks on FS19 to find it complete junk. Now just found out the Fahr APN is not seasons compatible.. fix it please!!!
Calm down dude. The bales disapear because they only have a 300 litre capacity and every night if you have made grass bales, or it has rained on your hay or straw bales, they will rot. They are most certainly seasons compatible. Actually it has nothing to do with compatibility. It is very realistic that bales rot or even disapear. A couple of people in my area windrowed their hay, but the contracter who was going to bale it arrived a bit late and it had already rained so they lost most of their hay.
G'day
LawnBoyDude91

Post by LawnBoyDude91 »

They are hay bales. I make them. Then at midnight every night they will disappear. Didn't happen before the update. Now it does. It is something to be upset about.
Dogface

Post by Dogface »

HusqvarnaTS352, I am sorry to hear about your neighbors' lost hay. And thank you very much for the bale information.

Grass bales and Silage
https://www.realismusmodding.com/mods/s ... and-silage

LawnBoyDude91 - I am unable to replicate your issue. Please remove all mods and see if the problem persists.
Last edited by Dogface on Sat Dec 29, 2018 2:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LawnBoyDude91

Post by LawnBoyDude91 »

It is affecting the hay bales with seasons mod on. Midnight all hay bales I make and put under storage dissapear. Deleted seasons. The reinstalled seasons. Deleted farming classics and reinstalled it. Same issues persist.