Console Mods

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
ST179

Console Mods

Post by ST179 »

I'd like to know why we haven't had more mods added to the console. I have searched this time and time again, and have not found an answer. Are we getting neglected just because we're on the console or is there a reason. It'd be very nice to know why we haven't gotten things like the money mod. Especially as at this point after the release of FS17 we had gotten quite a large number of mods.
Goose66

Re: Console Mods

Post by Goose66 »

All console mods have to go through testing.
It's Christmas so it's holiday season. I'm sure they'll begin testing when they return.
Playing on PC....Hollandscheveld maizeplus map
Suffolk, England
Discord ...Goose66
Peter Griffin

Post by Peter Griffin »

Well it is the holidays. It's a new editor they are learning and I believe alot of modders are turned off from making console mods because of attitudes like that. If you don't like what free mods you get then buy a pc and problem solved
XBOX/ FS22
niggle44

Post by niggle44 »

I think we just need to be patient. Although at the moment the terrain / terra forming mod is proving a truly unique experience for me as a console player. A chance to create (to a degree) your own landscape. With a few more placeables, like fences / trees / buildings it will be awesome.
alan0911

Post by alan0911 »

having been using farm sim since it came out this FS19 seems like it was rushed out.
more and more people are now using consoles to play there games on. Giants say they sold 1,000,000 copies of SF19
wonder how many were for the console people.
as to mods well this version is a poor start then it was for all the other versions.I am hope full that Giants get there act together
and start sorting out the glitches mods etc I will have to see.
just to say its still a good game.
BreadedVirus

Post by BreadedVirus »

alan0911 wrote: Mon Dec 31, 2018 12:14 pm having been using farm sim since it came out this FS19 seems like it was rushed out.
more and more people are now using consoles to play there games on. Giants say they sold 1,000,000 copies of SF19
wonder how many were for the console people.
as to mods well this version is a poor start then it was for all the other versions.I am hope full that Giants get there act together
and start sorting out the glitches mods etc I will have to see.
just to say its still a good game.
Probably half of those sales went to console, also stop whining about mods...they will come when and if modders are willing to release them for consoles.

Also if GIANTS keep doing what they are doing, the game will loose PC players to the other farming game...then the console players will have no mods.
Last edited by BreadedVirus on Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
the big print giveth the small print taketh
BreadedVirus

Post by BreadedVirus »

ST179 wrote: Sat Dec 29, 2018 8:18 pm I'd like to know why we haven't had more mods added to the console. I have searched this time and time again, and have not found an answer. Are we getting neglected just because we're on the console or is there a reason. It'd be very nice to know why we haven't gotten things like the money mod. Especially as at this point after the release of FS17 we had gotten quite a large number of mods.
It's not the race card that's thrown around these forums, it's the console card.

Seriously if you are that impatient for mods go make them yourself. :this:
Rodmonty24

Post by Rodmonty24 »

Breadedvirus you play on pc or console?
BreadedVirus

Post by BreadedVirus »

Rodmonty24 wrote: Tue Jan 01, 2019 2:43 am Breadedvirus you play on pc or console?
Both platforms.