Belt systems repeatedly stop loading

farmerthinking

Belt systems repeatedly stop loading

Post by farmerthinking »

PC
Belt systems
While using belt systems to load silage from the BGA silo into the BGA hopper I noticed that the belt systems repeatedly stop loading. The animation keeps going but the silage quantity does not decrease. In order to restart it I have to move it back and forward. I own the BGA. It does not matter if they are connected or not, if there are two or three belts. This might be a LIzard S-710 bug. Used this configuration in FS17 without any issues whatsoever. This is just mind boggling that I have to constantly supervise this and restart it over and over.
Single player
Load silage from the BGA silo using belt systems. Sooner or later it will stop.
Yes
deddycantshoot

Re: Belt systems repeatedly stop loading

Post by deddycantshoot »

+1 very annoying happens on ps4 as well.
Bollo

Post by Bollo »

We have got the same issue. No difference on steam version or the giants version.
Loz_636

Post by Loz_636 »

farmerthinking wrote: Thu Dec 27, 2018 4:31 pm PC
Belt systems
While using belt systems to load silage from the BGA silo into the BGA hopper I noticed that the belt systems repeatedly stop loading. The animation keeps going but the silage quantity does not decrease. In order to restart it I have to move it back and forward. I own the BGA. It does not matter if they are connected or not, if there are two or three belts. This might be a LIzard S-710 bug. Used this configuration in FS17 without any issues whatsoever. This is just mind boggling that I have to constantly supervise this and restart it over and over.
Single player
Load silage from the BGA silo using belt systems. Sooner or later it will stop.
Yes
This happens because there is a limit to how much silage you can fill. I think it's 50,000l once it gets there it will stop filling. Check the digital display next to the fill point.
O_R_R_E

Post by O_R_R_E »

We have the same problem on our server.
As son as the hopper is full the belt stops transferring any more silage, but the animation continues.
The belts are on, the engins is on and the hopper is emtying itself making more space for new silage.
Every thing is telling me that it shud work but it won't restart the actiual transfering until i get in to
the belt.

Server: Nitrado
Map: Ravenport
PC
Loz_636

Post by Loz_636 »

O_R_R_E wrote: Sun Dec 30, 2018 10:44 pm We have the same problem on our server.
As son as the hopper is full the belt stops transferring any more silage, but the animation continues.
The belts are on, the engins is on and the hopper is emtying itself making more space for new silage.
Every thing is telling me that it shud work but it won't restart the actiual transfering until i get in to
the belt.

Server: Nitrado
Map: Ravenport
PC
I see so its more of a graphics bug as in the animation of the belts carries on going even though the product is not being moved. Yes I have this also..
floland

Post by floland »

same problem here
Krahazik

Post by Krahazik »

I have notied this same problem loading TMR from the ground into a container. The belts will just stop until I get in the big one. The moment I get in, it starts up again. Had the same problem with silage as well. From the ground into a container, it would stop periodically (container is not yet full either) if I am not in the belt system.