Michigan map..

Electsilver8

Michigan map..

Post by Electsilver8 »

So far I've loving the big leveled fields, but my only gripe is the fields are too close to the roads. I'm having to seed and harvest two rows all around my fields believe hiring a worker because the worker won't get close to the roads and he misses a bunch.
Jagtractor

Re: Michigan map..

Post by Jagtractor »

Truth be told. Doing headlands is what farmers do so they can turn around IN their field and not the ditch or neighbors field.
Just think of it as immersing yourself in a real farm. Or.... Just roll the ends of your field so they aren't so close to roads.
PC and PS4 Pro
been playing on pc lately.
Electsilver8

Post by Electsilver8 »

Never thought of it like that. I actually just got done rolling one field, probably do the rest later.
Skunkworks

Post by Skunkworks »

Is there a roller in FS19?
Electsilver8

Post by Electsilver8 »

Yes, its as little different than the one in 17, as little more complicated.
IceUul

Post by IceUul »

You don't need any roller after landscaping came out, just use landscaping tool to delete fields.
To create fields you still need plow!
Electsilver8

Post by Electsilver8 »

True, but if you're just starting out, it will be alot easier to get a roller than to use landscaping tool
BostonJohnny1226

Post by BostonJohnny1226 »

Word to the wise. This is a really good map, my fav so far, but be careful about planting corn. There is a major FPS hit with the "straw" it leaves behind.
There is a work around for it which the creator has posted on his FB page.
Also, watch out for the ditches!
Electsilver8

Post by Electsilver8 »

Yeah I've been stuck in ditches several times already. And I've notice the FPS hit on corn also, and when I get around trees, its minor.
snyperal

Post by snyperal »

Great map. The ditches make nighttime shortcuts fun!
Preble 818

Post by Preble 818 »

I don't give a d**n for the whole state of michigan. I'm from O-HI-O.
Playing on PS5 in Ohio, USA.
svkb

Post by svkb »

This map has very bad stutter. I'm aware of the corn texture issue, this is not that issue. It has constant stuttering issues where the frames will dip just a bit. This is very jarring to me. I love the design of the map and it's beautiful but right now I just can't use it. I've done the workaround that he has suggested to no avail. I've tried several different graphics settings and turned everything way down. It did improve somewhat but still stutters. The latest issue was a pulsating stutter. The fps would drop then speed up then drop then speed up with a very consistent "pulse".

I know it's not my rig as I can play both vanilla maps and several others including the rolling hills beta map with a constant 60 fps with all settings turned way up.
Ryzen 5 3600
MSI X570 Gaming Plus
16 GB Ram DDR4 3000
RTX 2070 Super
Electsilver8

Post by Electsilver8 »

Can the stutter be fixed? When I'm passing by corn, or do a corn harvest mission, it's a nightmare.
Grabby

Post by Grabby »

Myself and none of the people playing on my Dedi Server have any sort of FPS or Stuttering issues on the Michigan V2 map
blackiecat

Post by blackiecat »

Great map best out yet for fs19 is there a bale sell point for straw on the map and seed and fertilizer not found any yet