Is there somewhere I can see the new features added since 17?

Barons

Is there somewhere I can see the new features added since 17?

Post by Barons »

Hi,

I played FS17 ages ago and it was a fun game. I just bought FS19 and i'm wondering what's been added as far as game play features. Is there a list of new features somewhere?
Rickenbacker

Re: Is there somewhere I can see the new features added since 17?

Post by Rickenbacker »

Don't think so, but mostly it's small adjustments. The big news (apart from horses that you can train and sell) is that there are now only two fertilizing stages, you need to put lime down every three harvests, and only need to plough after certain crops (corn, potatoes, beets and sunflowers). You can also buy and sell buildings, to build your farm as you want it, which is pretty neat!
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

Barons wrote: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:57 pm Hi,

I played FS17 ages ago and it was a fun game. I just bought FS19 and i'm wondering what's been added as far as game play features. Is there a list of new features somewhere?
There are also new crops, ‘place anywhere’ animal pens, terraforming, improved graphics and lighting, a new mission system

Am sure I am still missing things.
Curthbert

Post by Curthbert »

Barons wrote: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:57 pm Hi,

FS19 is not much better than FS17. There are new features but also step backs.. it's more like FS17.5

If you got tired from FS17 after some time doing same things don't except FS19 to give you too many new options how to have fun. IT's pretty much the same game, and landscaping is mostly just to fix the way how building placement works, if building placement was smarter and they offered some more options when buying new land like possibility to have garbage from your land removed after purchase, you wouldn't really need it

If they would include seasons in this game in version 1.0 I could say Yes go ahead but like this... if you buy it, don't expect much. There is less placeables, worse maps, worse sounds, some mechanics are worse (using a chainsaw..) and lots of same old bugs and issues.