Money mod for Console.

ThatBoi

Money mod for Console.

Post by ThatBoi »

Does anyone know if they will add a money mod to the game on PC or on Console?
Weasle

Re: Money mod for Console.

Post by Weasle »

Just use the multiplayer money cheat.
PoggleBox

Post by PoggleBox »

Platform : PC
i7 7700k@5.0 GTX1070Ti 32Gb DDR4, 500Gb M.2, 4TB across multiple SSD's, Windows 10
vdallas3

Post by vdallas3 »

PoggleBox wrote: Sun Dec 30, 2018 12:30 am Already discussed:

viewtopic.php?f=963&t=138266&hilit=money
MANY TIMES!!!!!
Addictedtofs

Post by Addictedtofs »

Oh for Christ's sake..would the obvious trolls starting multiple threads about heated topics, the PC master race elitists and the "I hate this game because reasons" crowd please leave? Holy stuff it's every other thread now.
Fear of the fool is the beginning of wisdom--The Book of Dawn and Dusk

Dragonborn, huh? Was it your ma or your pa that was the dragon?” --Hadvar

Commander set a course. There's coffee in that nebula.--Admiral Catherine Janeway
ThatBoi

Post by ThatBoi »

My bad. Im sorry i got everyone heated. I play the game its meant to be played. i was just wondering about this specific topic. Hope you guys understand this apology.
thumbwiz

Post by thumbwiz »

Does that answer your question?
X1 / PC gaming
Ontario, Canada
lefe1

Post by lefe1 »

ThatBoi wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 5:57 pm My bad. Im sorry i got everyone heated. I play the game its meant to be played. i was just wondering about this specific topic. Hope you guys understand this apology.
You didn't do anything wrong and you are new to this forum. It's like this if a console player asks about a mod you will get all kinds of grief about it because for some reason people think that console players are not allowed to do that.(which I don't understand) but if a pc player asks if a mod is coming(EX. courseplay) That's ok. that whole thing blows my mind. So if you have any questions ask away and don't let any one stop you from doing so.
ThatBoi

Post by ThatBoi »

Thank you sir for your kindness.
Coltar452017

Post by Coltar452017 »

Why don't they just add a money mod to the game aso people can stop asking already
Henk D.

Post by Henk D. »

I am glad that people asks for this money mod.
This is the only way that Giant gets to hear our voice of needing.
I want it to, so ask.
I love Lossberg on ps4. *thumbsup* :hi:
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

Because then the forums would be filled with multiple posts from people asking for things because they know that asking over and over again gets them what they want.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

lefe1 wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 7:21 pm
ThatBoi wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 5:57 pm My bad. Im sorry i got everyone heated. I play the game its meant to be played. i was just wondering about this specific topic. Hope you guys understand this apology.
You didn't do anything wrong and you are new to this forum. It's like this if a console player asks about a mod you will get all kinds of grief about it because for some reason people think that console players are not allowed to do that.(which I don't understand) but if a pc player asks if a mod is coming(EX. courseplay) That's ok. that whole thing blows my mind. So if you have any questions ask away and don't let any one stop you from doing so.
The thing is it's console players are getting fed up about other console players asking for money mods
JP86

Post by JP86 »

Moneymod is bad! Work on youre farm and make money!
Play fs on Ps4 :this:
thumbwiz

Post by thumbwiz »

If giants were smart, they'd allow the player choose how much money to start with. This way people who don't want the mod for themselves could stop telling everyone else how bad it is.
Also, people that love to complain every time somebody asks for something could just move along.
X1 / PC gaming
Ontario, Canada