Adjustable hitch height

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
manosaurus

Adjustable hitch height

Post by manosaurus »

Bare with me as I’m attempting my very first “major” edit. How in the world do I get a static rear hitch on a pickup truck to adjust to different trailer heights? It’s a mod of a lifted truck and the angle on the hitch is outrageous..... I have no idea how to change it or find the original author to ask them. Any help would be appreciated
TSM

Re: Adjustable hitch height

Post by TSM »

kind of depends on the truck Mano, if you want to pm me a link to it I will take alook as advise :)
manosaurus

Post by manosaurus »

I’ll find the link when I get home. Night shift is horrible for finding help of any kind from normal people. But it’s the lifted f350 mod 2011 I believe. If your bored and wanted to search Mr Spaceman
TSM

Post by TSM »

not that bored nope :P
banditbooker17

Post by banditbooker17 »

Like "Mr. Spaceman" said it depends, but you're either gonna need to get it into blender and modify the hitch mesh, then moving the attacherJoint in Giants Editor (GE). Or if you're lucky, it's been built in a way that you can just move things around in GE to get the results you want. For instance, if the hitch is a separate mesh that can be moved by itself and still look right.
manosaurus

Post by manosaurus »

Well since bandit wasn’t even speaking a language I remotely understand I’m gonna file this mod into my “find a different truck” folder. Thanks for the help guys.
TSM

Post by TSM »

If you send me a link to the truck i will tell you if its possible :)
banditbooker17

Post by banditbooker17 »

You ever get this sorted out? If not hit me up on my discord and I can either help you out or do it for you. https://discord.gg/GSKvZr8