MOD IDEAS

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
Harmplag

MOD IDEAS

Post by Harmplag »

I'd love to see some IH 2+2 tractors in the game. The Anteaters were unique looking tractors ranging from 150+horsepower and had 3 points. I own one myself and if I could do what you modders could I'd put it in but I can't so all I can do it plant the idea and see what sprouts. Got my fingers crossed!

Edit don_apple: moved from german to english section.
    Lygge

Re: MOD IDEAS/ big list

Post by Lygge »

-Horses reproduction: Give us a surprise foals. It would be nice if the horse pair could get a little surprise and some morning in the fence would walk a long-spotted foal. Of course, its aging would be normal and could also be sold if you wish. Equestrian sport should be expanded. Equestrian sport should be expanded. I believe you will find an enthusiastic staff in Giant to develop this kind of activity.Of course, not all of the horses will come to the shells they are personal and this kind of personality could also be developed in horses.

-The naming of the cows (horses also have the opportunity to name). Because the cows are multiplying in the game, I think the bull should also have a bull, if the bull is a breed other than the cows of the barn they would be fun crosses. When the cows grow, they would not be adult life immediately, but they would first have a calf season. Deaths / Aging: When buying cows they should also have some age, after which they would be included in the list of erasers and if they were not removed, they would automatically disappear, and the name of the cow was deleted, the enter would get its line removed from the register.
    - Milk breed and Meat breed, not all cows are milk producers. Is there a shortage here: Hereford, Aberdeen Angus, Charolais and Limousine ???

The archipelago would be a nice addition added to some map. And to island has mode of transport by cable-ferry.

Develop railways: At this point, the railways are mainly a sightseeing tour into map. In my opinion, the stations could arrange for shops, dairies, spinning mills, sawmills where there is some cargo to spend. Railways could also be developed between maps. There reads a sing board in Ravenport that Goldcrest. Goldcrest could arrange the items who would need freight deliveries too, the shops, dairies, spinning mills, sawmills. If there is good price, we deliver the goods there by rail. We pack the goods and the truck on the train and deliver the goods to customer. Multiple items in this way give you more interest in the game.

- Transport links between different maps could be more diverse. They could be air connections, ship connections and railways. It would be fun to sometimes travel with cargo by ship from Felsburg to another map for example, export wool to Felsburg or Goldcrest or even up to Sussex.

It would also be fun to make horse trips to true maps and even take two horses, one riding and one on the other, and sometimes switch between horses if the journey goes long.

OK are you awake yet? I wish you ponder-times
    ’To be honey’, as said the old Peter Wood from fs17 ;-)
    Yours Lygge
    Playing at PC via Origin
    Redneck87

Combine trailer

Post by Redneck87 »

I've been wanting a combine trailer on console had one years ago on PC I think it would be a great add to the game for console

https://goo.gl/images/hi2mA9
    MaineFarmer69

Re: MOD IDEAS

Post by MaineFarmer69 »

Not sure if this has ever been done or how difficult it would be, But I would love to see a mod allowing us to use crops like corn to make whiskey etc. I’ve been playing on PS4, first time farmer but loving the game and all the mods people have put time and effort into, respect to any modders!!
    RedFlex

Post by RedFlex »

What I would love to see is a trailer or a spot of some sort to take our full sized trees/logs to be stacked neatly for loading onto a trailer/truck. I find with forestry I spend 90%of my time just collecting logs/trees and I find it a pain to try and stack all the logs together, so I end up just doing one at a time.
    Dogface

Post by Dogface »

There is a log trailer in the game and another one on the ModHub.
    ESG Ghost

Post by ESG Ghost »

Could definitely use a maintenance trailer where you can repair/refit vehicles while in the field, would also work well with some kind of breakdown mod where your vehicle's sometimes break down in the field such as the combine header hitting a hedge or a rock and damage a few sickle section's that need to be repaired or you miss a few rows while harvesting.

Possibilitys are endless for the realism side of fs19
    Dylan1468

Post by Dylan1468 »

I want the car from the platinum dlc and the old pickup from 17 for console. I miss them lol.
    Norgel

Post by Norgel »

I would love to see someone make a mod for console to the timber runner trailer is compatible with the MAN TGX, like a dolly with the same system as for example the trailer HW80.

I've seen pc gamers with a trailer that can move the pikes/loading area on the trailer back and forth to ease the loading aswell.

And if possible an upgrade for the wheel loader with a better log grip that actually works for more than 3-4 logs at the time
    Bigchev

Post by Bigchev »

I really hope they have a mod for a dually pickup and a goose neck flat bed so you can pickup or deliver seed and stuff
    Gogi97

Post by Gogi97 »

i want tajfun winch avalible on consoles... pls giants... make that posible... game would be much better:D
    Farmer man

Post by Farmer man »

Bigchev wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:31 am I really hope they have a mod for a dually pickup and a goose neck flat bed so you can pickup or deliver seed and stuff
    It would be awesome if the would do the liZard dually and the gooseneck with a flat bed sides or grain bed option
    Ollym777

Please make this chaser bin I beg

Post by Ollym777 »

bzacon

Post by bzacon »

Two things I've been really hoping to see are:
    --A dump/tipper truck, preferably something cab-over like the old kamaz, or that fuso-looking AI truck...
    --4 in 1 bucket (clamshell grab, bucket, box blade, dozer) I've been working on a model of a generic one to put in game but I don't have the knowledge to create the mod itself. I would love to partner with someone if anyone has the patience to guide/help with some of the intricacies. I only know how to create solid models that could become the mesh.

Does anyone know how to access the AI vehicle models? Really would like to try to turn the AI dump truck into a playable vehicle as a learning exercise (and because I can't find a dump truck for the game)
    SRT Hellcat15

Post by SRT Hellcat15 »

I'd love to see a lot of different mods come to the game but here are some ideas I have that might be possible to come to both PC and Console
    John Deere 6400
    John Deere 7610
    John Deere 4630
    John Deere 2755
    John Deere 5200
    John Deere Forage Harvester
    John Deere Loaders
    John Deere 313
    John Deere 9R
    80's case loaders
    80's-90's case tractors
    Diesel pickup trucks
    Massey Ferguson 245
    Massey Ferguson 285
    Farmall H
    Dump trucks
    Now I know some of these mods are already on PC but some of them are not and I also think it would be cool if the guys on console could get some of those mods I just stated not demanding that those mods come to the game lol I'm just trying to give modders some ideas for future mods! But as always I appreciate the time, effort, and work these modders put into they're mods and will be happy with what they release