FDR Map Updates.

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
mcatalyst

Re: FDR Map Updates.

Post by mcatalyst »

mcatalyst wrote: Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:10 pm Pacific Inlet Logging 13.1.0.0 has been submitted for testing today.
The new version hit consoles for FS17 this morning. :)

https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2017
Myrithis - Catalyzer Industries
TurboFarmer

Post by TurboFarmer »

That's really awesome! Loving the new update, thank you!
PS4 Farmer
mcatalyst

Post by mcatalyst »

TurboFarmer wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 8:09 pm That's really awesome! Loving the new update, thank you!
Have you had any lag? Did you start a new save game?

I've heard reports that its really bad frame rate but the people having that were using previous save games which make sense. Like the Change log says this new update is not compatible with previous save games.
livesea72

Post by livesea72 »

It states it won't work with previous saves.
FS13 xbox360/ FS15 ps4/xbox one/ FS17 xbox one/ps4pro platinum trophy /FS19 ps4pro platinum trophy/ FS 22 PC
mcatalyst

Post by mcatalyst »

Seems the fps drop is overall. I'll get a performance update out to reduce the tree distance which will help that dramatically.
TurboFarmer

Post by TurboFarmer »

I hadn't tried it out yet when I wrote that, I have just been following the thread and knew of the work you put into it. I did start a new save and on my PS4pro I had bad fps drop no matter where I looked or went. On the previous version it ran very smooth on the pro. Thanks for working on a performance update! This is my favorite map on FS17
PS4 Farmer
mcatalyst

Post by mcatalyst »

TurboFarmer wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 6:05 pm I hadn't tried it out yet when I wrote that, I have just been following the thread and knew of the work you put into it. I did start a new save and on my PS4pro I had bad fps drop no matter where I looked or went. On the previous version it ran very smooth on the pro. Thanks for working on a performance update! This is my favorite map on FS17
Thanks for the info. The performance update has been submitted as 13.1.0.1, just waiting for Giants to push it through.
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

mcatalyst wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 6:06 pm
TurboFarmer wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 6:05 pm I hadn't tried it out yet when I wrote that, I have just been following the thread and knew of the work you put into it. I did start a new save and on my PS4pro I had bad fps drop no matter where I looked or went. On the previous version it ran very smooth on the pro. Thanks for working on a performance update! This is my favorite map on FS17
Thanks for the info. The performance update has been submitted as 13.1.0.1, just waiting for Giants to push it through.
This map is pretty good. The only negative I have found is I feel
like Im drunk when I play it.
One question.
Whats your first FS19 map for console?
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
mcatalyst

Post by mcatalyst »

TacoFarmer wrote: Mon Dec 24, 2018 10:43 pm Whats your first FS19 map for console?
Grizzly Mountain
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

*thumbsup*
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
mcatalyst

Post by mcatalyst »

Pacific Inlet Logging 13.1.0.1 performance update (mainly for console) is now available on modhub.

I've heard from a couple other random people that it didn't make any difference. If that is the case the only other thing I can think of is all the grass on the ground is killing performance. Makes the ability for custom roads but kills performance. Bah.
Last edited by mcatalyst on Fri Jan 04, 2019 7:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Micro Logging LLC

Post by Micro Logging LLC »

mcatalyst wrote: Fri Jan 04, 2019 3:58 pm Pacific Inlet Logging 13.1.0.1 performance update (mainly for console) is now available on modhub.
Awesome! Great job, by far has always been my favorite logging map for console. Kudos!
Micro Logging LLC

Post by Micro Logging LLC »

mcatalyst wrote: Fri Jan 04, 2019 3:58 pm Pacific Inlet Logging 13.1.0.1 performance update (mainly for console) is now available on modhub.

I've heard from a couple other random people that it didn't make any difference. If that is the case the only other thing I can think of is all the grass on the ground is killing performance. Makes the ability for custom roads but kills performance. Bah.
Confirming on Xbox one the update didn't correct it. That's sad if it is the grass, creating your own dirt is a fantastic ability.
KWW92374

Post by KWW92374 »

I have a question....why Pacific inlet won't load...it says it's loading but goes on for hours never loads.its a new save and is the latest update of Pacific inlet...if you turn off seasons then it loads,,,,been thru this four times..season loads when first starting new game but after cutting the trunks and trees never loads.this map I love to play.I hope it able be fixed...are others having problem.
Take care.
TurboFarmer

Post by TurboFarmer »

Can confirm that the update didn't fix the performance on the PS4pro.
PS4 Farmer