Xbox One game won't start

dapple

Xbox One game won't start

Post by dapple »

Hi,

I played FS19 yesterday evening. When I wanted to end the game, saving the game took more then 30 minutes. After it still was showing the save-game dialog, I shut down my Xbox.

Today I wanted to play again, and now the game is not starting. It is loading up until it used to show "Press A to continue", but I only see 3 dots. Nothing happens after that.

What can I do?

Cheers,
Patrick
lefe1

Re: Xbox One game won't start

Post by lefe1 »

do you have a hard copy of game or did you download it?
dapple

Post by dapple »

A hard-copy version.
lefe1

Post by lefe1 »

dapple wrote: Fri Jan 04, 2019 5:15 pm A hard-copy version.
did you check to see if the disc has any dust/ scratches or finger prints on it. sometimes that will cause the problem.. could also be the eye reader has dust on it...hopefully the disc reader is not going bad..
dapple

Post by dapple »

lefe1 wrote: Fri Jan 04, 2019 5:27 pm
dapple wrote: Fri Jan 04, 2019 5:15 pm A hard-copy version.
did you check to see if the disc has any dust/ scratches or finger prints on it. sometimes that will cause the problem.. could also be the eye reader has dust on it...hopefully the disc reader is not going bad..
The disc is fine and Xbox is only a couple of weeks old. The weird thing is it started to act up when I tried to save the game yesterday.
dapple

Post by dapple »

Clearing the cache of the Xbox solved my issue.

Hold down the power-button on the CONSOLE for 10 seconds. The Xbox shuts down and after restart it works again.

Pfew... Thanks for assistance anyway!