relocated the chicken

relocated the silo

built a new garage

relocated the seeds silo

and my workers are working like pros :mrgreen:
Farmer Ryan1

Re: What happened on your farm today?

Post by Farmer Ryan1 »

I put a bunch of big bud 747s on the rr track on ravenport and the train didnt slow down
1 tuf $0B
johnson6

Post by johnson6 »

iB055 wrote: Fri Jan 04, 2019 12:11 am
iB055 wrote: Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:41 pm Got the farm yard all ready for the new Sod.

In desperate need of placeable trees and such for consoles.

#sosgps
#sostrees
Well the Sod guys delivered but the tree guys were a disappointment.

Does the grass grow back or does it stay all flat when you plow and reseed?
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

If you paint it with grass texture, plow, reseed then go over with the roller then the grass will grow through like normal ‘wild’ grass anywhere.
iB055

Post by iB055 »

Somebody went shopping *thumbsup*

FS22 / PC & PS4 Pro
Sponge1000

Post by Sponge1000 »

Today...
Felsbrunn... (normal)
Weeds... thinking of turning them off. They grow too quick.
I tried spraying off the growth that appears after harvest... then applied fertiliser, then before I got half way through drilling cranola in field 19 (20 already drilled 18 next) the weeds came back lol.

I purchased the lime silo, discovered I could unload my fertiliser spreader, most handy.
Also venturing into solar panels, never had those even way back in FS13.
Also decided this farm will be crops only (arable) after having cattle on seasons in fs17. Kind of done the grass/silage thing to death now.

Enjoying my JD6230R with the Kuhn combi seeder set up.

Still fumbling around the menus and displays.

One more thing... don’t know if anyone else has/had this issue...
I can only see the first quarter of the fuel gage on screen and the first 3 numbers of my total money.
Can’t seem to adjust the screen size.

Happy farming all 🚜
Husqvarna TS 352

Post by Husqvarna TS 352 »

Sponge1000 wrote: Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:28 pm
Today...
Felsbrunn... (normal)
I tried spraying off the growth that appears after harvest... then applied fertiliser, then before I got half way through drilling cranola in field 19 (20 already drilled 18 next) the weeds came back lol.

I purchased the lime silo, discovered I could unload my fertiliser spreader, most handy.
Also decided this farm will be crops only (arable) after having cattle on seasons in fs17. Kind of done the grass/silage thing to death now.

I can only see the first quarter of the fuel gage on screen and the first 3 numbers of my total money.

Happy farming all 🚜
I had the same issue when I loaded up FS19. You have to go into your TV settings and change the screen size (by experimenting) until you can see all your money and fuel gauge. Should work after that.
G'day
Sponge1000

Post by Sponge1000 »

Husqvarna TS 352 wrote: Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:50 pm
Sponge1000 wrote: Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:28 pm
Today...
Felsbrunn... (normal)

Happy farming all 🚜
I had the same issue when I loaded up FS19. You have to go into your TV settings and change the screen size (by experimenting) until you can see all your money and fuel gauge. Should work after that.

The word “experimenting” made me fund settings I didn’t know my tv had!
Issue sorted.

Thanks for your prompt 👍🏻
PoggleBox

Post by PoggleBox »

All change at Felsbrunn today. It hasn't rained for weeks, the trees I planted in the grass below the water tower were meant to be work for a rainy day. But I needed the money. So they had to go. All 120 of them. It took me nearly 4 hours but they've all gone. Stumps and all. Then I made silage bales from the grass before selling the plot of land that I'd bought right at the beginning of this adventure. That left me with just over £800k which has funded the purchase of field1. I've put a workshop, small shed, diesel tank and Karcher up there already. For the new forestry side of our farm. Today will see the first 60 trees planted near to the railway line. Then it should be 60 trees per day until we are ready to turn those first ones into logs. Weeds struck twice in quick succession again today. That's starting to become the norm. Have Barley and Oats to harvest and the straw to sell at the barn. Planted our first root crops in field 21 - Beets. Have enough left over from the tree sale to fund the equipment needed to harvest them when they are ready. Oh and I managed to harvest a field of Cotton for our neighbours too. All in all a hectic day again.
Platform : PC
i7 7700k@5.0 GTX1070Ti 32Gb DDR4, 500Gb M.2, 4TB across multiple SSD's, Windows 10
livesea72

Post by livesea72 »

Finally had high demand on cotton after 49 in game days on ravenport.sold 30 bales for $1,580,000. Took a hour to transport them 2 at a time.replanting fields 6 and 12 with cotton.
FS13 xbox360/ FS15 ps4/xbox one/ FS17 xbox one/ps4pro platinum trophy /FS19 ps4pro platinum trophy/ FS 22 PC
Sinjorenbloed

Post by Sinjorenbloed »

PoggleBox wrote: Sun Jan 06, 2019 1:23 pm All change at Felsbrunn today. It hasn't rained for weeks, the trees I planted in the grass below the water tower were meant to be work for a rainy day. But I needed the money. So they had to go. All 120 of them. It took me nearly 4 hours but they've all gone. Stumps and all. Then I made silage bales from the grass before selling the plot of land that I'd bought right at the beginning of this adventure. That left me with just over £800k which has funded the purchase of field1. I've put a workshop, small shed, diesel tank and Karcher up there already. For the new forestry side of our farm. Today will see the first 60 trees planted near to the railway line. Then it should be 60 trees per day until we are ready to turn those first ones into logs. Weeds struck twice in quick succession again today. That's starting to become the norm. Have Barley and Oats to harvest and the straw to sell at the barn. Planted our first root crops in field 21 - Beets. Have enough left over from the tree sale to fund the equipment needed to harvest them when they are ready. Oh and I managed to harvest a field of Cotton for our neighbours too. All in all a hectic day again.
uhm....there IS a water tower in Fellsbrunn? Been looking for one, haven't found one yet. so I always backup my tank wagon in the pond near field 22. :confusednew: (water is free there though :mrgreen: )
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

The placeable water tank gives free water too
Josmar

Post by Josmar »

I sold milk, fed the horses and farmed more feni ...
tomorrow forestry :biggrin2:
PoggleBox

Post by PoggleBox »

Sinjorenbloed wrote: Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:11 pm uhm....there IS a water tower in Fellsbrunn? Been looking for one, haven't found one yet. so I always backup my tank wagon in the pond near field 22. :confusednew: (water is free there though :mrgreen: )
You can't fill up at the tower I'm talking about. North of the Barn on that triangle of land East of field 16. It looks like a water tower to me.
Platform : PC
i7 7700k@5.0 GTX1070Ti 32Gb DDR4, 500Gb M.2, 4TB across multiple SSD's, Windows 10
Leicesterlichtie

Post by Leicesterlichtie »

I've done absolutely nothing as I'm away in Scotland for the week. Have watched some real life farming action today which makes me want to play. Suffering :frown:

Fs15 on Ps3
Fs17 on Ps4
Fs19 on Ps4
Fs22 on Ps4
Enjoys growing sunflowers