Fs19 machine sounds.

Skunkworks

Re: Fs19 machine sounds.

Post by Skunkworks »

+500 sounds needs to be improved. it certainly has taken a step back...also the lack of other immersive sounds, for example a trailer being closed, the metal on metal sounds of heavy metal, hydraulics etc simply missing. then the honks of the tractors, are they based on real life?
Weasle

Post by Weasle »

W1der wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 1:46 pm Someone seems to be working on a mod ... not sure exactly as I found this in a German topic on the forum ... :lol:
viewtopic.php?f=955&t=131057&start=300

Listen to this!

Whoa,

That is what I am talking about. Can zoom out to the end of the implement and it does not sound quiet.

Shame it will probably never make it to console though, lol.
W1der

Post by W1der »

Did you hear the simulated presence of ”gears”?
[Win11] Intel Core i9-13900F Tray 5.6GHz / MSI RTX4090 24GB GDDR6 / 2x16GB 5600MHz DDR5
PS4farmhand

Post by PS4farmhand »

If you haven't already.... Drive the John Deere 8R around with the volume up a little. I couldn't stand it. I sold it and got a different one just because it was so horrible. I sure hope it gets tweaked on all platforms. Or a mod or something.
Farming on FS19 🚜
On console, PS4🎮
Taking donations for an epic PC 🤑
Hmm.... Guess that's it. :hmm:
Oh.. I love emojis 🤪
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

I hate the engine sounds...all of them,hope we haven’t got to put up with them for the next two years
Faelandaea

Post by Faelandaea »

W1der wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 1:46 pm Someone seems to be working on a mod ... not sure exactly as I found this in a German topic on the forum ... :lol:
viewtopic.php?f=955&t=131057&start=300

Listen to this!

Now that is epic. I'll be watching that mod closely :)
Faelandaea Dravin
Acknowledged as THE friendliest individual on the internet throughout all of gaming history.
W1der

Post by W1der »

Hopefully GIANTS are also watching ... :this:
[Win11] Intel Core i9-13900F Tray 5.6GHz / MSI RTX4090 24GB GDDR6 / 2x16GB 5600MHz DDR5
DeTonzster

Post by DeTonzster »

I bought the game 5 weeks ago on ps4, just can’t play it with these engine sounds. It sound terrible. From acceleration until full speed, truly awful and too annoying to enjoy the game.
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

DeTonzster wrote: Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:28 pm I bought the game 5 weeks ago on ps4, just can’t play it with these engine sounds. It sound terrible. From acceleration until full speed, truly awful and too annoying to enjoy the game.
Welcome to the forum and I 100% agree! And@ W1der I doubt giants even care. I’m sorry to say at the moment I just can’t get into this game. Animals are worthless,sounds are stuff and the maps are sterile! Sticking my neck out here but I don’t think some of the youtubers are either....Jim Bob plays games has done no videos in a month and this is speaking out of turn but a certain other excellent YouTuber has done more guides and tests than let’s plays which suggests to me he can’t get into the game as much as FS17. I’m just waiting for the first confession where they admit they don’t like it. Some viewing figures compared to fs17 are way down on quite a few youtubers. As for me I’m gonna duck down now to keep clear of the hail of bullets 😧
TheSwede

Post by TheSwede »

DeTonzster wrote: Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:28 pm I bought the game 5 weeks ago on ps4, just can’t play it with these engine sounds. It sound terrible. From acceleration until full speed, truly awful and too annoying to enjoy the game.
You're not alone..
And that after more than two years of playing fs17 and nothin else, except a short vacation for some spintires mudrunner...
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

Patrick73 wrote: Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:43 pm
Jim Bob has already said he probably won’t do more until seasons as it doesn’t fit with his style of let’s plays without seasons. He has done some very long live-streams using terraforming.

The other YouTuber you didn’t mention has put out a few videos in the last few days in his let’s play series 🤪
mespalin

Post by mespalin »

Unfortunately I am finished with FS19. The sounds are terrible, acceleration and throttle are miserable, the game is just not any fun. Sure there are a lot of neat things in 19; graphics are nice, I like some of the new equipment, bale physics improved, and a lot of little tweaks are noticeable. But I cannot stand the engine sounds and throttle, and the stuttering anytime I hire two workers is just unacceptable. I have put about 100 hours in, farmed both maps, and am done. Back to 17. Too bad to, I was really excited for FS19.
FS17/PS4/CPF/OSF/Oakfield/Lone Oak/Seasons
mespalin

Post by mespalin »

Back on Oakfield and my gosh, it is so much better. The engine sounds struggle when pulling uphill; the engine strain lightens when working down a hill. I can easily control my speed, and work at ANY speed I want to, not the low, medium and high throttle in FS19. How could they have screwed up the game controls and sounds so much in 19?! Glad to be back on 17.
FS17/PS4/CPF/OSF/Oakfield/Lone Oak/Seasons
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

I’m back on lone oak farm and Oakfield as well, I’ve given this game in its current form a chance and played both maps but sadly not for me! Fs17 had its share of bugs but basic things like sounds and visuals were in place
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

For the most part, I'm ok with the sounds. The 1455xl is hideous sounding at any rate of acceleration. And the Magnum lost it's cool distinct sound. However, I've done plowing with the 7 series Deere, and under load that thing has a nice diesel growl to it. And the 7 series tracked AGCO machines also have a nice sound. So I feel it's hit and miss. Also the Deere combines both sound real nice. But I do have to have the speakers in my gaming chair turned up 1/3 to half volume.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----