[READ] PS4 Game Crashing While Placing Buildings.

Zman1271

[READ] PS4 Game Crashing While Placing Buildings.

Post by Zman1271 »

PS4
Fellsbrunn
Finally at a point where I am starting to place buildings. After placing a building or two, the game will crash. Sometimes it happens the instant I start to place buildings, sometimes I have some time. It gets very frustrating to find a good place to build and have the game crash and loose progress. I've tried console update, game update, uninstall/reinstall of the game. Console cache reset, etc. Not sure what else to do except to continue to send the reports to Playstation each time the game crashes with the video clips, and submit a forum post here.

Hope this gets fixed! Love the game and look forward to early bug fixes
Rahkiin
Former GIANTS employee

Re: PS4 Game Crashing While Placing Buildings.

Post by Rahkiin »

This should be improved in the upcoming 1.2
Zman1271

Re: PS4 Game Crashing While Placing Buildings.

Post by Zman1271 »

Thank you Rahkiin! Keep up the awesome work!
Adampw90

Re: [READ] PS4 Game Crashing While Placing Buildings.

Post by Adampw90 »

Game keeps crashing when placeing shead not mater what ones they are
x Lethian x
Former GIANTS employee

Post by x Lethian x »

Hey guys,

can you please specify what revision you are playing (seen in the main menu) and if you are experiencing this crash after patch 2? Thank you!
How to report a BUG | How to post a log file | How to upload images
vondeylenfarms

Post by vondeylenfarms »

I am running the latest version of the game after patch 2 on PS4. It still happens to but less than before...mostly when placing buildings
Vondeylen Farms Ohio, U.S.
1000 acres, family farm, huge Case IH guy(however mostly John Deere now)

Platform-PS5
Welker Farms over 1000hrs
Onto FS22!
Large JD Farm with corn and soybeans always looking for multiplayer
https://www.youtube.com/user/vondeylen22
Irish chris

Post by Irish chris »

Hi so I've noticed that placing the composite machine sheds from vertex design that there iseem to be an invisible layer underneath the shed and it's visible by the tractors they are floating if you lower the camera as low down to the ground as possible you will see that there is a gap in between the ground texture and the wheels of the tractor and then when you drive then tractor into the shed the wheels will now be in contact with the ground. The tractor can still the floating of the ground up to 3 r 4 cow pastures away from the sheds. I play on original PS4 with the latest digital download. Everything was ok until in quit the game it brought up error code an to Sony's report page. I loaded game back up disabled the shed from the mod hub and the tractors were now firmly on the ground. Sorry about the long post and hope this helps.