The US map is trash

Rasping rabbit

Re: The US map is trash

Post by Rasping rabbit »

wickedset wrote: Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:11 pm
I like this game, FS 2019, I'm saying this because I am wondering if I am playing the same game that others are playing and commenting on, I don't have bugs that break the game, the hired workers are even behaving themselves and lots of innovative new features.
I have wondered the same as I am having a great time with little to no issues at all! 👍🏻
richnshaz

Post by richnshaz »

Loving the game have had a few issues but 99% off them been sorted 😁 looking forward to many more hours and hoping that another Scottish map comes out like lawfold Aberdeen from fs17 as that was my favourite
RogsR35UK

Post by RogsR35UK »

I don’t like the rubbish taking up space on the map. I made a 4 Hectare rectangular field out of the three small fields on the starter farm after removing some buildings which improved things. I had to do a bit of smoothing to get it to work properly with the hired help though.
niggle44

Post by niggle44 »

All the giants produced maps are trash. Am a console player and for FS17 90% of my play was on Modder created maps. Do Giants really employ map designers with so little imagination ??.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Michiel wrote: Sun Jan 06, 2019 5:00 pm
thumbwiz wrote: Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:52 pm
...., and I am disappointed because of that.
I think the whole forum is aware of that....
Ssh he secretly plays it
wildberry

Post by wildberry »

eric21 wrote: Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:40 am Ssh he secretly plays it
And is enjoying it, too :lol:
MC, aka Master of Cereals
thumbwiz

Post by thumbwiz »

wildberry wrote: Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:44 am
eric21 wrote: Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:40 am Ssh he secretly plays it
And is enjoying it, too :lol:
Trust me, I wish this were true. FS series has been my favorite game for years.
X1 / PC gaming
Ontario, Canada
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

I'm just waiting for a good map so I can really enjoy this game again. Giants seriously should just hire a mapper to build 2 maps, then good maps would be packaged with the game.
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
DevilkidHUN

Post by DevilkidHUN »

I totally agree with Red
Xbox 1 Felsbrunn If I make any mistake,
please correct me:)
IceUul

Post by IceUul »

niggle44 wrote: Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:30 am All the giants produced maps are trash. Am a console player and for FS17 90% of my play was on Modder created maps. Do Giants really employ map designers with so little imagination ??.
Really? All the?

Can you please elaborate, what is wrong with Giants maps and why all the modder created maps are not trash?

I think most 90% of the modder created maps are trash, i have tried over 100 different maps on FS17 and i could name a 10 of them what is not trash, if you ask nicely.
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

I'd say the Giants maps are average. Most mod maps are just as good as Giants. However some mod maps are really, really good. A really good, organic looking farmyard goes a long way for me when it comes to maps.

As far as the trash on Ravenport it doesn't bother me. A lot of farm's around me growing up had junk piles. Some houses get delapidated. I think it actually looks real. Although I haven't noticed the trash on the beach, yet as I do spend most of my gameplay working the fields.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
Hskrmn8

Post by Hskrmn8 »

johnson6 wrote: Sat Jan 05, 2019 12:25 am To those saying the USA is trashy, completely rude and I bet your country has bad areas too. Movies and social media are not good ways to judge a country. Also, I do think the introduction of John Deere drastically improved sales, atleast on console. Most people where I live have consoles are john deere is insanely popular like lefe said. I'm also not even in a rural area, I live in a city of 500,000 in Nebraska
Go Big Red!
Jagtractor

Post by Jagtractor »

chedly_farms wrote: Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:36 pm I'd say the Giants maps are average. Most mod maps are just as good as Giants. However some mod maps are really, really good. A really good, organic looking farmyard goes a long way for me when it comes to maps.
This. I completely agree. Giants maps are ok. They do their job. But some of the modded maps that come are just amazing. Like you said. The farmyard helps a lot. I've been spending the last couple nights trying to put together a decided yard in ravenport. Loving the landscaping feature. It's finicky though and takes practice.
PC and PS4 Pro
been playing on pc lately.
BARNYwithaGUN

Post by BARNYwithaGUN »

I really like westbridge hills. Its really easy to use helpers on and has a good feel to it. With the new peaceable system the main farm yard has a lot of potential as long as it's empty.
Husqvarna TS 352

Post by Husqvarna TS 352 »

BARNYwithaGUN wrote: Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:02 pm I really like westbridge hills. Its really easy to use helpers on and has a good feel to it. With the new peaceable system the main farm yard has a lot of potential as long as it's empty.
^^This^^. We need Westbridge back. Probably the best map Giants ever made. Another thing is that because it's so plain and open it would be really easy to create a nice big farm with the terraforming tool.
G'day