[SOLVED] Mahindra Retriever has no engine sound on console (pre order bonus dlc)

ltl.vamp

Re: Mahindra Retriever has no engine sound on console (pre order bonus dlc)

Post by ltl.vamp »

There was holiday and now there are enough threads to read ... Please give them the time to read and to find a solution! They will fix it by sure!

(I have the same issue with Gator and Mahindra on Xbox One: no sound since the update)
Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, Xbox One X, Xbox One
FS17 Platinum > FS19 Premium > FS15 Complete > FS22
Samsung UE65MU8009TX 4KUHDHDR
Hudpud

Post by Hudpud »

I have the same issue on Xbox. Also noticed when you drive over grass now as well that it doesn’t take Damage like before anyone else have that issue?
Hudpud

Post by Hudpud »

Also I see we have 16 people on here with this issue. It’s very frustrating why this hasn’t at least been read. I am a huge fan of this game and continue to keep playing but all these issues are really making the game frustrating to play.
Husqvarna TS 352

Post by Husqvarna TS 352 »

Hudpud wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:23 pm I have the same issue on Xbox. Also noticed when you drive over grass now as well that it doesn’t take Damage like before anyone else have that issue?
That's by design. In real life if you drove over grass you wouldn't lose all of your crop unless you absoulutly mashed it.
G'day
Peter Griffin

Post by Peter Griffin »

Really this still hasn't even been read yet?
XBOX/ FS22
Hudpud

Post by Hudpud »

Yea peter it’s kinda frustrating.
x Lethian x
Former GIANTS employee

Post by x Lethian x »

Hi guys, this is fixed and an update should be rolling out for your DLCs soon ;)
How to report a BUG | How to post a log file | How to upload images
Richard Dower

Re: [SOLVED] Mahindra Retriever has no engine sound on console (pre order bonus dlc)

Post by Richard Dower »

My Gator has gone AWOL....Giants, what have you screwed up now ???
cwattyeso

Re: [SOLVED] Mahindra Retriever has no engine sound on console (pre order bonus dlc)

Post by cwattyeso »

Yeah also on PS4 I have noticed the Gator and Mahindra are no longer showing up in the Modhub or on the PSN Store.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*
x Lethian x
Former GIANTS employee

Post by x Lethian x »

Hey guys, about the pre order DLC: You should still be able to see and download it through the Xbox/PlayStation store respectively as usual. Can you confirm?
How to report a BUG | How to post a log file | How to upload images
Richard Dower

Post by Richard Dower »

x Lethian x wrote: Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:25 am Hey guys, about the pre order DLC: You should still be able to see and download it through the Xbox/PlayStation store respectively as usual. Can you confirm?
They are in the xbox store, I re-downloaded them, the problem is in game, in the modhub they are not showing up, even when I load a save game that had the Gator installed on the map, it's missing.

I get a warning that this game save is missing the Gator.
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

On PSN the only thing showing up in store at this moment in time is the Season Pass, Regular Mahindra Retriever and the New Holland T6 Blue Power Tractor. My Gator Pre-order DLC and Day One Limited Edition Mahindra have disappeared from the store so right now can't re-download them.

When I load up the Game and go to the ModHub, only the Mahindra and New Holland are showing as downloadable content. Just like Richard above, if I now try to load a save game where I had these vehicles enabled, I get a warning message that they are missing.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*
Harada

Post by Harada »

In game modhub I have an update for the Mahindra but when I try to update it says pending for about 1 minute then returns to needing update.
XBox Series S
XplosIveGingerX

Post by XplosIveGingerX »

When I loaded the game, I got the message that the Mahindra needed an update, I click OK and my xbox crashed and completely shut off. Second time around it went through. Still showing in the modhub as an update.