Fliegl tkd 160 trailer

bhashe13

Fliegl tkd 160 trailer

Post by bhashe13 »

I don’t know if anyone else is having a similar problem but when I go to unload with multiple of these trailers I have to unhook to unload. Or the option not the bottom of the screen will flash and then go away. I play on console if that makes a difference.
D3nnisd

Re: Fliegl tkd 160 trailer

Post by D3nnisd »

bhashe13 wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:34 am I don’t know if anyone else is having a similar problem but when I go to unload with multiple of these trailers I have to unhook to unload. Or the option not the bottom of the screen will flash and then go away. I play on console if that makes a difference.
can't unload? did you select the right trailer that's above the dumphole?
bhashe13

Post by bhashe13 »

D3nnisd wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:25 pm
bhashe13 wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:34 am I don’t know if anyone else is having a similar problem but when I go to unload with multiple of these trailers I have to unhook to unload. Or the option not the bottom of the screen will flash and then go away. I play on console if that makes a difference.
Yes I did select the correct trailer blip.
D3nnisd

Post by D3nnisd »

bhashe13 wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:01 pm
D3nnisd wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:25 pm
Yes I did select the correct trailer blip.
I will test it when i get home tonight. Havent used those trailers, so i have no clue at this point.
Westworld Host

Post by Westworld Host »

Have you tried changing the unload side from rear to side unloading?
Trailers in the middle wont tip backwards, they need to unload left or right.
The rear trailer can unload out the rear.

Hope this helps
-Xbox one X
-Just a synthetic android escapee running a farm, nothing unusual here *thumbsup* :hi:
Karlox

Post by Karlox »

The center of mass on this trailer is bit too far a front IMO. With the Filltype (Goods) Mass Adjustment (Realistic Weights) mod it puts way too much weight on the drawbar.

Heres visualization in GE with empty transform group representing the CoM coordinates from the xml: