Wtf sheds.

iB055

Wtf sheds.

Post by iB055 »

Why is it that almost every single shed mod actually made available to us console players is so goddamn small you can't fit anything but the tiniest of trailers in them.

Oh and that 3-sided shed works perfect for storing round straw bales if you are lucky enough to place it anywhere. All I ever see is "This terrain cannot be deformed here!" No matter where I want to put it. Wide open and as flat as I can make it with the flatten tool and still unable to place it there.

Seriously the quality of mods that are actually made available to consoles gets worse and worse every time they release "newer" versions of them.

Rant over. Thanks for reading.
FS22 / PC & PS4 Pro
redglasses

Re: Wtf sheds.

Post by redglasses »

Its not the mods fault, you cant place it because giants constraint system *censored*
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
Beastbubba

Post by Beastbubba »

No help to console players... but there is a place anywhere mod for pc that works great, really helps.

Lis said there is over 200 mods for console that are awaiting testing, just be patient...
PC gamer.
Addictedtofs

Post by Addictedtofs »

iB055 wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:33 am Why...
Fear of the fool is the beginning of wisdom--The Book of Dawn and Dusk

Dragonborn, huh? Was it your ma or your pa that was the dragon?” --Hadvar

Commander set a course. There's coffee in that nebula.--Admiral Catherine Janeway
Rbk_3

Post by Rbk_3 »

Addictedtofs wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:08 am
Exactly how I imagine people who complain about slots all the time
PC: 9600k/1080ti
iB055

Post by iB055 »

Rbk_3 wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:25 am
Addictedtofs wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:08 am
Exactly how I imagine people who complain about slots all the time
Not me...not yet about slots anyway. Currently using 1202/1299 and we haven't even gotten placeable trees yet. :lol:
FS22 / PC & PS4 Pro
Ntw1986

Post by Ntw1986 »

https://ibb.co/WpXrd7X
I put the small shed right next to the silo. It not in this pic as I did it after but I can take a pic to show you later.
D3nnisd

Post by D3nnisd »

iB055 wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:33 am Why is it that almost every single shed mod actually made available to us console players is so goddamn small you can't fit anything but the tiniest of trailers in them.

Oh and that 3-sided shed works perfect for storing round straw bales if you are lucky enough to place it anywhere. All I ever see is "This terrain cannot be deformed here!" No matter where I want to put it. Wide open and as flat as I can make it with the flatten tool and still unable to place it there.

Seriously the quality of mods that are actually made available to consoles gets worse and worse every time they release "newer" versions of them.

Rant over. Thanks for reading.

Try to teraform it a bit and make it a bit bumpy. Just raise and lower the ground some here and there. Chances are you can place it.
Largan

Post by Largan »

Did you start your save pre-patch?
With my 30 hour played pre-patch save I noticed that I could not place things at the same places I could on my Test post-patch save.

I deleted the pre-post save and started over.
Xbox ONE: Felsbrunn.
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

I dont know, but the terraforming is messed up, completely flat land and the ingame cow pen cant be placed. This is why I'm saying remove the constraints for placing.
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
FarmerJimbob

Post by FarmerJimbob »

The Place Anywhere mod is pretty much a god-send but having no constraints can lead to unexpected and unwanted terrain behaviours. I placed a workshop on Felsbrunn to the east side of the farm and it moved the bank of the change of elevation into the middle of the road so I had to smooth it out and resurface it to get the road back. I also placed a chicken pen W of field 9 not appreciating the change of elevation between that area and field 8 and because I didn't own F8 it created a really steep slope up to the pen.
Snarfster42

Post by Snarfster42 »

Had an issue with placing a shed the other day, figured out it was due to one spot of grass on the lot. Took it away with the terraforming tool and the shed placed fine.

Have a good look at the surface, it seems that it being flat isn't the only requirement for placing items.
Crazof

Post by Crazof »

Animal pens (since it's mostly just fence) should follow the land
TaintedBlackCat

Post by TaintedBlackCat »

Good work mate (op) make us console players look like ungrateful peasants..I purchased my Xbox 1 in 2015! It is outdated tech. I'd purchase a gaming PC in a second so I could enjoy FS to it's full potential. Alas, my partner is not a fan of the idea, I continue on with my Xbox one version of FS19. I love it, and if you ask me, us console players should be grateful for the mods WE DO GET!!
I'm not perfect..but I'm Australian, and that's pretty damn close!!🐈 . Ex Royal Australian Navy sailor. Moved to New Zealand recently to dairy farm in New Zealand. 600 milking cows. Running old Duetz Fahr Agrostar 6.61