Giants Please!

Husqvarna TS 352

Giants Please!

Post by Husqvarna TS 352 »

Hello,

I find that Egg Boxes are a real pain to move around and also hard to tell how much is in a box. It shows how much in the menu but it doesn't seem to help at all when trying to find a full box. Plus it only seems to show the same value of eggs for each chicken. Also the rooster seems to make eggs?? Please go back to picking up eggs in your backpack then selling them at the sell points. Much easier, more enjoyable and a lot more realistic (I mean do boxes of eggs just appear in real life?). What we need is like in 15 where you could buy chickens (finally it's back), collect the eggs like in 17 and 15 and sell them at the sell points with ease, but also have the flexibility of being able to place your pen wherever you like (it's already there). Just need a combination of these three. Would be really good,

Thanks *thumbsup*
G'day
RazorTal0n

Re: Giants Please!

Post by RazorTal0n »

I actually like the way it is now over other titles. A cheap pick up truck an a small pen an your good to go. Tho would like some way to turn the single boxes into pallets as i using the ITrunner bale trailer to load the eggs as then i can just lower the trailer an push the eggs of with a silage ram and yes some way of identifying which is the full boxes an which is the in progress box would be helpful.
Beastbubba

Post by Beastbubba »

If your on PC there is this mod:
http://www.modhub.us/farming-simulator- ... -v1-0-4-0/
It's nice!

As for the egg boxes, it would be really nice if the egg count appeared when you were able to pick them up...
I much prefer the boxes over the individual eggs thou, I used to hate running all over the coop every game day.
PC gamer.
thumbwiz

Post by thumbwiz »

Chickens should produce pallets of eggs in a staging area, just like wool pallets from sheep. I've suggested the same for greenhouses, to produce pallets, but they've been removed entirely.
X1 / PC gaming
Ontario, Canada
FarmerJimbob

Post by FarmerJimbob »

I'm surprised Giants didn't either go with their tried and tested pallet method like wool or implement what a certain other game of the genre did where the egg boxes were small but you loaded up the back of a pickup with them at the touch of a button and they didn't move around when you delivered them (simple but effective).
jim_jones

Post by jim_jones »

I liked the greenhouses, hope they bring them back.