FS19 Appreciation Thread

chedly_farms

FS19 Appreciation Thread

Post by chedly_farms »

Hey all, there are a lot of cool features with the new game that can go unnoticed. And there are some really cool mods coming out as well. So maybe people can show some love here to things they really like about the game. Map feature/tractor/sound/mod/whatever. A good place for people to see things in a new light the might have missed. There are times I've watched "let's play" videos and watched someone use something I didn't think was useful or thought was silly, and tried it myself and liked it.

For example, I watched a daggerwin video where he uses the new big bag mod, and realized how realistic the tool and bags seem to work and look.

I also when making repairs to equipment, make up something they are fixing. The old way maintenance fees were taken was weird and impersonal, where as the new way makes sense. I repaired my combine yesterday. So in my head I made up a reason. I play the game kind of like how Mrsealyp does. I talk out loud. So, I had to replace some belts, and I had a crack in the weld on the feeder house, lol.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
oyildirim

Re: FS19 Appreciation Thread

Post by oyildirim »

What I liked most about 19 is that if your tractor is underpowered for the equipment that you are using, it can't pull the machine in its full speed potential; for example only a 8400R can pull the Hatzenbichler airseeder efficiently at 18km/h (which is the machine's given speed rating) while an 8245R can only pull it about 10-12km/h which gives you a reason to go for higher horsepower options. The same also applies when a machine has a low maintenance: the machine can't be used in it's full potential. Gives you a reason to buy an higher powered tractor and performing maintenance over time.
psfd237

Post by psfd237 »

There's a lot I love about 19 but I think the addition of cotton and hauling your own milk might be at the top of the list for me. I just wished with the milk there would have been a creamery for it like wool has with the spinnery.
IceUul

Post by IceUul »

Over FS17 on PC, the best for me is graphics really shines now.
Especially these new mods make me happy:

Really love these selection of trucks here, never saw anything so good looking in FS17 as user mod. Real reason to buy FS19 PC version.
Joepipefitter

Post by Joepipefitter »

Would make my year to get that b-train on console. I really like how the S790 digs in when you start into the crop, sounds like a real diesel when it loads up.
Achtung Baby

Post by Achtung Baby »

FS19 has given me more freedom in how I want to play, not have to work around what’s dished out to me. Honestly, it’s the smoothest game I’ve played, much better than 17... no more stuttering while driving around the map. And the cars finally give me room to continue working, back in 13 I had to put weights as road blocks on the roads so my vehicles wouldn’t be blocked by cars.
GrimGandalf

Post by GrimGandalf »

There’s a lot I enjoy about this game! The 2 that really stand out the most are:

1. Multiplayer- I’ve been playing on the same game with a friend now on the PS4 for over a 100 hours. He’s running his farm and I’m running mine and we’re interacting with each other whenever we need help. I love how they are separated, and It’s been extremely fun!

2. Lights in the tractors. This is the sole reason I could never return to 2017. I love how the tractors all light up inside. Simple but means a lot to me
PS4, XBOX X & PC Video Game Farmer
Dogface

Post by Dogface »

Image DOG!
IceUul

Post by IceUul »

I made these nice mods into 4k video (sorry i just could not resist):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6y3MvPrpzyM&t=

Check the mod names from video below and google them to find download links.

Also love this flatbed trailer, nice one:
Electsilver8

Post by Electsilver8 »

IceUul wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:17 pm Over FS17 on PC, the best for me is graphics really shines now.
Especially these new mods make me happy:

Really love these selection of trucks here, never saw anything so good looking in FS17 as user mod. Real reason to buy FS19 PC version.
Where did u get that truck and double trailer?
IceUul

Post by IceUul »

Jd2140

Post by Jd2140 »

Big thanks to (n0tr3adY) for the bag n lifter pack on PS4 ,awesome mod cheers
jpm1

Post by jpm1 »

i come from FS15, and i love almost everything in that game. it's already my Steam 2nd most played game. but i think the thing that really got me purchase the game it's the rain collision fix. i keep searching, but i just can't find any grief. the modding is absolutely crucial though. being able to customize your very own farmland is crucial. and i salute the tremendous job Giants has achieved with their Giants editor Image
Ursa_Major

Post by Ursa_Major »

My Top 10 favorite things in Farming Simulator 2019
10. Love the new metal, plastic, cloth and leather textures and how they wear out over time
9. Environmental and in-cabin sounds are a great improvement
8. Rain effect looks awesome
7. FMZ Bizon Z056
6. How real the tires look
5. The way my tractor break lights reflect off my all-metal trailer
4. How the engine sound gets louder as you zoom in on your vehicle
3. Placeable buildings
2. Landscaping system
1. The new lighting system - much brighter now; sunlight changes throughout the day and even reflects off clouds at sunset and sunrise; Love it!
That's my list. What's yours?
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

A top 10 as of right now, hmm...

10. Horn on the small pickup, lol
9. New maintenance system.
8. The UTVs ( plz fix sound on Xbox)
7. Hiring workers for contract/missions.
6. Ambience/sounds in Ravenport map.
5. Crops bend over as you drive/walk through them
4. Chrome texture, it's really amazing.
3. Continue publishing mods to the Modhub from some really talented and creative folks.
2. Terraforming
1. John Deere being included!
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----