[KNOWN ISSUE] Ravenport Field 22

dunnjob

[KNOWN ISSUE] Ravenport Field 22

Post by dunnjob »

On XB1:
I have planted grass on field 22. I can fertilize, mow, ted, rake a bale with no issues, as long as I am baling hay.

If I mow it and try to create grass bales to wrap, my tractor and baler falls through the map. It teleports to the north center portion of the map and is under ground. The only way I can get my equipment back is to reset the tractor and baler to the shop.

I was using the in-game Kuhn square baler pulled by the Deere 6R. I also tried pulling it with the Deere 8R with the same results.
We are all ignorant, we are all just ignorant about different things.

Recent convert to PC on FS19
x Lethian x
Former GIANTS employee

Re: Ravenport Field 22

Post by x Lethian x »

Hey there

could you please add a video of the issue? Was there anything else you did to reproduce this bug? Thank you!
How to report a BUG | How to post a log file | How to upload images
x Lethian x
Former GIANTS employee

Re: [READ] Ravenport Field 22

Post by x Lethian x »

If anybody also experiences this problem on PC, a log file would be very appreciated.
Armchairfarmer

Re: [MORE INFO] Ravenport Field 22

Post by Armchairfarmer »

I had it happen on field 7 on ravenport starting to bale hay after just finishing up baling oat straw on field 6 tractor was an 8r Deere, Kuhn square baler and 1800kg deere front weight
Armchairfarmer

Post by Armchairfarmer »

On Xbox one by the way
livesea72

Post by livesea72 »

I had this on ravenport field 19 two months ago. Made bug report nothing wasnt acknowledged as being looked into.Wasnt able to get youtube vieo to work on it but gave detailed report and steps i took to reproduce it. After about a dozen reports some 2 months old not being read i pretty much gave up reporting bugs even though is still have a few more noone has reported yet.
FS13 xbox360/ FS15 ps4/xbox one/ FS17 xbox one/ps4pro platinum trophy /FS19 ps4pro platinum trophy/ FS 22 PC
wtfarm

Post by wtfarm »

same thing on ps4
single player
ravenport field 21
deere 6R
kuhn lsb 1290 d
done 3 times, it is reproducable
just bail grass with some hay in bailer or vise versa at 4000l sh** hits fan
markare

Post by markare »

@x Lethian x. There are loads of reports of this. I myself posted a workaround for it. It has happened since the game released. I will edit this post when I find my report.

Edit :

This is the link to my report of this problem with other users also experiencing it. There are plenty of other posts of this problem aswell
viewtopic.php?t=130742
:hi:
Scottish farming with all the n00bery
Xb1
Sometimes stream, depends how I feel
http://aatg.freeforums.net/ work in progress
wtfarm

Post by wtfarm »

a quick search of yt finds a video example
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndTErqlF1kU
x Lethian x
Former GIANTS employee

Re: [KNOWN ISSUE] Ravenport Field 22

Post by x Lethian x »

We are investigating this one hardcore. We have made a fix for "floating bales" and hope this will also affect and fix this issue in the upcoming patch 1.3. We have not reproduced it since and it seems to only be happening on console so we can't really get a log file from you guys. If anybody has found a die-hard way of reproduction as in start the game, do this, do that, issue happens EVERY TIME then PLEASE let me know.

It does not seem to matter what tractor you use, only the square bale presses are affected (has apparently happened with both basegame Kuhn press as well as the New Holland press). If you have had this happen on PC then please also check if you can make this happen in the 1.3 Beta patch - but it seems to be on console only.

Feel free to spread this message to the other posts as well - any help and information regarding this is very much appreciated.