Chicken trailer required

Beastbubba

Re: Chicken trailer required

Post by Beastbubba »

jpm1 wrote: ↑Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:32 am
Addictedtofs wrote: ↑Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:25 amthe problem with that kind of implementation, it's it clearly opens the door to meat trade. which is pretty controversial
Your argument is complelty invalid due to the pigs.... their only purpose is to be sold. And we all know what they are being sold for...
PC gamer.
TaintedBlackCat

Post by TaintedBlackCat »

Yeh excatly, where do you think the nice, fat, healthy piggies go when you sell them? I don't reckon they are are being sold as pets..😹😹😹 plus a lot of crazy peeps think dairy farming is animal abuse too, and it features heavily in FS 19. (On my family dairy farm our cows are treated like royalty!) If GIANTS were concerned about controversy from animal rights groups, I don't know if animal husbandry would feature at all.
I'm not perfect..but I'm Australian, and that's pretty damn close!!🐈 . Ex Royal Australian Navy sailor. Moved to New Zealand recently to dairy farm in New Zealand. 600 milking cows. Running old Duetz Fahr Agrostar 6.61
jpm1

Post by jpm1 »

i tried to say that it was a good thing animal trading was blurred in game. i didn't say one was good, or bad. but your insistance on the subject make me think having a party that doesn't agree with you really bothers you. that party is a reality, and it exists. like it, or not this is a fact. yeah pigs in game aren't sold to a slaughter house, so all interpretations are plausible. but if i post it's to tell that in case you didn't know red meat has been classified established carcinogenic by the WHO. so i really don't see the interest of continuing on the subject. my last post concerning that subject..
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

jpm1 wrote: ↑Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:49 am red meat has been classified established carcinogenic by the WHO.
I don’t care what Roger Daltrey and Pete Townshend say, red meat is tasty!

πŸ˜‹πŸ˜›πŸ˜‹
Addictedtofs

Post by Addictedtofs »

He's a vegan troll..he can live in fs and breed pet pigs, we'll live in the real world and eat bacon. :lol: 🐷
Fear of the fool is the beginning of wisdom--The Book of Dawn and Dusk

Dragonborn, huh? Was it your ma or your pa that was the dragon?” --Hadvar

Commander set a course. There's coffee in that nebula.--Admiral Catherine Janeway
Pafarmer

Post by Pafarmer »

Lmao!!!
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

Don't you guys remember when peta tried to attack giants because of pigs in the game.

EDIT: here's a link to it
https://www.pcgamer.com/farming-simulat ... slaughter/
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
TaintedBlackCat

Addictedtofs wrote: ↑Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:03 am He's a vegan troll..he can live in fs and breed pet pigs, we'll live in the real world and eat bacon. :lol: 🐷
Addictedtofs what about smoked maple ham, or even Texas style pulled pork..That's what I'd make outta my FS pigs. Vegan troll, is pork a known carcinogen too?
I'm not perfect..but I'm Australian, and that's pretty damn close!!🐈 . Ex Royal Australian Navy sailor. Moved to New Zealand recently to dairy farm in New Zealand. 600 milking cows. Running old Duetz Fahr Agrostar 6.61
TaintedBlackCat

Wow crazy story Red Glasses, didn't realise PETA were that crazy..they really care a lot about the plight and struggle of pretend, computerised pigs on a game that arnt even factory farmed, they are free range...or kept as pets apparently...
Addictedtofs

Post by Addictedtofs »

TaintedBlackCat wrote: ↑Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:19 am
:lol: :lol:

Commander set a course. There's coffee in that nebula.--Admiral Catherine Janeway
Squirrel2004_448

Post by Squirrel2004_448 »

People Eating Tasty Animals is a group of people that has quite a few screws loose. I thought it was just in America but sounds like they are everywhere.
psfd237

Post by psfd237 »

Rasping rabbit wrote: ↑Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:00 am
jpm1 wrote: ↑Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:49 am red meat has been classified established carcinogenic by the WHO.
I don’t care what Roger Daltrey and Pete Townshend say, red meat is tasty!

πŸ˜‹πŸ˜›πŸ˜‹
This is the funniest thing I have heard or read all week!
Mysticalmaid

Post by Mysticalmaid »

I'd like a nice roomy trailer for my chickens to go to the animal dealer, who will then sell them all to lovely homes where they will scratch the dirt to their hearts content, lay tasty eggs for a nice family and chase kittens and bunnies.
Coltar452017

Post by Coltar452017 »

Are y'all talking about the trailers that farms send chickens to the plant
Addictedtofs

Post by Addictedtofs »

Coltar452017 wrote: ↑Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:23 pm
Yeah..I live in an area with a huge Tyson plant. They load cages down at the chicken houses, then load them onto a trailer and take them to the plant.