FS19 Appreciation Thread

Addictedtofs

Re: FS19 Appreciation Thread

Post by Addictedtofs »

I really like having fields that are perfect squares or rectangles. I know it's horribly unrealistic but it appeals to me. So I really like the fact that I can use the paint tool to edge out fields perfectly.

I also like having big, open farmyards. So I really like that I can set my farm up the way I want it. The crazy thing is I mentioned wanting that way before we knew it was a feature in 19. It's like they read my post lol jk I know they didn't
Fear of the fool is the beginning of wisdom--The Book of Dawn and Dusk

Dragonborn, huh? Was it your ma or your pa that was the dragon?” --Hadvar

Commander set a course. There's coffee in that nebula.--Admiral Catherine Janeway
TaintedBlackCat

Post by TaintedBlackCat »

I think I'm the first to applaud GIANTS on the interior vehicle lights. It's one reason I couldn't go back to FS 17, I realise the modded vehicles had interior lights in 17, but it's a big step forward for the series in terms of realism. Buying/selling land, placable animal pens..awesome improvements!!😻😻😻
I'm not perfect..but I'm Australian, and that's pretty damn close!!🐈 . Ex Royal Australian Navy sailor. Moved to New Zealand recently to dairy farm in New Zealand. 600 milking cows. Running old Duetz Fahr Agrostar 6.61
PoggleBox

Post by PoggleBox »

448 hours so far. Says it all really. Pet peeve - It's Brake not Break lights. Sorry, had to scratch that itch!
Platform : PC
i7 7700k@5.0 GTX1070Ti 32Gb DDR4, 500Gb M.2, 4TB across multiple SSD's, Windows 10
emz

Post by emz »

1. Horses - as an equestrian this gave me a new reason and spark to play, even through the experience is really shallow (just ride, ride, cash) but I hope that Giants will make it better in the future.
2. Birds - it's the little things that make the game so much more better.
3. Landscaping - what can I say about this than just awesome!
4. Sounds - especially horses hoof sounds on different surfaces. I just close my eyes sometimes and enjoy. Though the gallop is a bit too slow.
I've been called a "crazy horse lady". Playing on PC.
Achtung Baby

Post by Achtung Baby »

I haven't started with the animals yet, but hoping soon. What I love about 19 is the option of having a blank canvas when starting a new game, you can choose where to place your house, sheds, everything. The ability to see the customisation of machinery before buying is a huge plus, you can now see how things will look before spending your hard earned money. No more issues with traffic blocking your workers, landscape your fields however you want... so much more freedom than the previous versions. I just don't understand the hate. This game loads quite fast on my iMac, and doesn't lag in any shape or form.... 17 was terrible when I first loaded it, and the drawing in the distance fields was buggy. Autocombine just didn't work in 17, but was great in 15. I just tried loading 17 and it took ages, 19 is so much quicker... mod hub works quicker as well. 17 looks so dull now.