Appalling frame rate on xbox one x

Richard Dower

Appalling frame rate on xbox one x

Post by Richard Dower »

I have the latest patch installed, no mods installed....once you hire 2 workers or more the frame rate tanks to unplayable frame rates, in 10 to 15fps region.

My monitor is IPS 1080p @ 60hz....for the world's most powerful console that can't achieve 4k or even 3k like the PS4 Pro, it sure feels like Giants have put no work into getting the game running smoothly like it does on PS4.

This needs to be addressed in the next patch, stop giving Sony development time over Microsoft.
Richard Dower

Re: Appalling frame rate on xbox one x

Post by Richard Dower »

Add to this, there appears to be zero anti alaising present, jaggies aplenty, draw distance is very poor, no beacon reflections, I would love to know what the quality settings are set at compared to PC.
Ghostlycandle28

Post by Ghostlycandle28 »

Frame rate falls off to Micro Lag especially if more than two helpers working on dirt or ploughing. This is a game Killer.
FS17 FS19 Xbox one X
vondeylenfarms

Post by vondeylenfarms »

It's not just Xbox dude and PS4 is NOT smooth lol I have the same issue you do on PS4. Also just messing around my farm with no helpers I still get bad frame drop
Vondeylen Farms Ohio, U.S.
1000 acres, family farm, huge Case IH guy(however mostly John Deere now)

Platform-PS5
Welker Farms over 1000hrs
Onto FS22!
Large JD Farm with corn and soybeans always looking for multiplayer
https://www.youtube.com/user/vondeylen22
Skunkworks

Post by Skunkworks »

I can confirm the same, inconsistent fps, especially at night time transition and night.
Richard Dower

Post by Richard Dower »

I would like to make a suggestion to Giants, how about auto detect the resolution of your monitor ?

So those with 1080p monitors could enjoy either smoother frame rate, or enhanced visuals.

1440p is, IMO, not a monitor the vast majority of xbox one x users are running.

[edit - typos]