Bunker walls TipCol FS19

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
OliverHedlund

Bunker walls TipCol FS19

Post by OliverHedlund »

Hi guys! I'm making my own version of felsbrunn and tought I'd add a bunker silo.
The problem tho is that the walls dosen't have a tipcollision built in which make the grass "leak" through the walls, I layed down a tip col using the info layer painting mode but it dosen't work due to the size of the white squares made by default which dosen't match the dimension of the bunker.
My question is how I make a tipcolission to fit with the walls?

Great Regards Oliver, Sweden
Bonger76

Re: Bunker walls TipCol FS19

Post by Bonger76 »

OliverHedlund wrote: Tue Jan 08, 2019 4:01 pm Hi guys! I'm making my own version of felsbrunn and tought I'd add a bunker silo.
The problem tho is that the walls dosen't have a tipcollision built in which make the grass "leak" through the walls, I layed down a tip col using the info layer painting mode but it dosen't work due to the size of the white squares made by default which dosen't match the dimension of the bunker.
My question is how I make a tipcolission to fit with the walls?
In GE you have to go to Scripts, map, create ground collision map click on it, it takes a little time ,you have to do this every time you add or move you walls
OliverHedlund

Post by OliverHedlund »

Still dosen't work on the silo so I tought I'd add a random tipcol on the ground and made the "create ground collision and that works but not on a bunker.
Scharphorn

Post by Scharphorn »

I have figured out it was the maps_fruitTypes.xml that had something to do with it.

When i copied the maps_fruitTypes.xml from the $data\maps folder and used that in a map, that didn't have other then standard fruits, the collision worked on default bunkers in a modded map.

Haven't compared the content of the maps_fruitTypes.xml, but guessing some numbers in it were different, which created that issue.