Gotta question about FS19!

Electsilver8

Gotta question about FS19!

Post by Electsilver8 »

On the vehicle overview page, theres one tractor that in the red under the shopping basket. What does that mean? I cant make out the numbers clearly but the amount shows $70k+.
Smith Modding

Re: Gotta question about FS19!

Post by Smith Modding »

It means that the tractor or machine has deteriorated to where it’s not worth very much and expensive to maintain (I believe)
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

Smith Modding wrote: Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:23 am It means that the tractor or machine has deteriorated to where it’s not worth very much and expensive to maintain (I believe)
I know it used to mean expensive to maintain in 17, generally the daily charges rocketed.

Interested to know if this mechanic has come through to the new maintenance system or not.
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

I think you have to perform more maintenance on it if it’s red, not sure though
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10
Electsilver8

Post by Electsilver8 »

So the maintenance bar will drop faster? Should I trade it in then?
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

All it means is that the maintenance has gotten too low, it will start to be less efficient until you repair it
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
PS4farmhand

Post by PS4farmhand »

Well I've got a lot of maintenance to do!!....most of my equipment is in red. 😂
Farming on FS19 🚜
On console, PS4🎮
Taking donations for an epic PC 🤑
Hmm.... Guess that's it. :hmm:
Oh.. I love emojis 🤪
Ghostlycandle28

Post by Ghostlycandle28 »

You can repair everything in the garage if you want one by one without taking it to the shop. Just click through and select repair as it comes up. I did not see any extra charges or penalties for doing it like this such as what you would see if you sold a tractor without going to the designated sell point. And I did not feel guilty about it at all. This should fix the red problem. You will have to repair your gear before you sell it or return a leased item anyway.
FS17 FS19 Xbox one X
Electsilver8

Post by Electsilver8 »

The tractor is already repaired fully, and it's still red so that not the case. I know which one you're talking about, but this is under the basket. I looked at the operating hours and it's at 22+ hours, so I'm assuming that's why its red. Time to get a new one.
jpm1

Post by jpm1 »

i would tend for an old machine that has a poor value on the market. but after 240h+ in that game i wouldn't say it's because it costs more in maintenance. i'd say it's simply an old machine that has lost its commercial value. but old machine doesn't mean horrible. you can purchase a car IRL for a piece of bread, that doesn't mean it's a bad car. my uncle bought an old Renault 25 a couple of years ago for 150€. and the car looked like it was coming straight out from the factory
Beastbubba

Post by Beastbubba »

Ghostlycandle28 wrote: Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:59 am You can repair everything in the garage if you want one by one without taking it to the shop. Just click through and select repair as it comes up. I did not see any extra charges or penalties for doing it like this such as what you would see if you sold a tractor without going to the designated sell point. And I did not feel guilty about it at all. This should fix the red problem. You will have to repair your gear before you sell it or return a leased item anyway.
It cost more to do that. I don't know what the price difference is, but I know it does cost more.

I tested:
Repair at store or your personal garage is the same.
Repair thru the menu was more expensive.
PC gamer.
Danioo27

Post by Danioo27 »

I have a different question, can anyone explain what the different tint of colours mean, on the map, they get darker when you wait anwhile after its ready to harvest, please explain
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

When it is yellow it is ready to harvest. As it gets darker it gets closer to withering if you have plant withering turned on so it is like a warning system.
Danioo27

Post by Danioo27 »

Thank you, try searching it on google, you can’t find it anywhere, at least i can’t
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

Danioo27 wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:51 pm Thank you, try searching it on google, you can’t find it anywhere, at least i can’t
No problem.

The only difference is with grass fields really as the darker they get, the longer the grass and it doesn’t wither.

Ideally you want the darkest stage before mowing, but you can mow at any harvest stage.