[SOLVED] Goldhofer STZ VP 3 Front/Back Low Loader

Traffic_Warden

[SOLVED] Goldhofer STZ VP 3 Front/Back Low Loader

Post by Traffic_Warden »

- PC/Mac/PS4/XB1: PC
- Vehicle/Tool/Model/Object: Lizard Warrior & Goldhofer STZ VP 3 Front/Back.
- Issue: When detaching the Lizard Warrior from the Goldhofer STZ VP 3 Front (The Front/Back are coupled together) game looses controls and can't move/all helpers freeze, have to quit game and use previous save game.
- Single- or Multiplayer: MP
- Steps to reproduce: I load up the trailer with equipment, attach the front trailer to the rear trailer, drive to my destination, detach the truck
from the whole trailer and this happens.
- Does it happen on a standard map without mods yes/no: yes
Traffic_Warden

Re: Goldhofer STZ VP 3 Front/Back Low Loader

Post by Traffic_Warden »

Aholz89

Post by Aholz89 »

This happened to me as well on ps4 - single player. Tatra Phoenix and low loader. Game crashed 3x after detatching trailer.
Came here for information, stayed for the entertainment.
Tucker21

Post by Tucker21 »

Same thing happens to me. See the post for Tucker21.
JCByellowguy

Post by JCByellowguy »

I had seen this issue posted but never ran into this issue until just now. Not only did it freeze up the game but now when I reloaded the game to the last save point I now have the goldhofer trailer sitting in the exact spot it froze and useless. I cant hook up to it nor sell it. Just something else bugged that I cant sell or use taking up slots on my game.

Going to end up starting a new game to get rid of the duplicate bugged goldhofer trailer.
Xbox One Farmer
Yellow Farmer with some Red mixed in
IceUul

Post by IceUul »

- PC/Mac/PS4/XB1: PC
- Tool: Goldhofer STZ VP 3
- Issue: When detaching the Man TGX truck from goldhofer front side, game freezes, looses controls.
- Single- or Multiplayer: Single
- Steps to reproduce: Detached the empty Goldhofer STZ VP3 front and back side from MAN, truck was located on the grass, south of field 11 felsbrunn map.
- Does it happen on a standard map without mods yes/no: yes

I added log file, lot of LUA errors, i loaded the game and tried this again and i was not able to reproduce the bug.
log.txt
(56.04 KiB) Downloaded 115 times
Last edited by IceUul on Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
IceUul

Post by IceUul »

Damn this bug is most annoying one today i got it 5 times today, this means everytime i lose my unsaved game progress.

I was finally able to make video about it...
As you can see, first i attach the goldhofer and then detach it, after it the MAN loses controls, i cannot do anything, then MAN hits the goldhofer and gains controls back, after that
loses again, then i switch to other machine, after that the game freezes completely.

https://youtu.be/_7akVfDxizo

PC, 1.2.0.1 and all mods disabled before loading the game.

Second log file:
log.txt
(74.02 KiB) Downloaded 99 times
x Lethian x
Former GIANTS employee

Post by x Lethian x »

This is great. Also teh video helps out a lot - I would need two things now, if possible: A log file where this bug happened with an empty mod folder AND ideally a savegame we could just fire up to reproduce this issue. Could any of you provide this?

Thank you!
How to report a BUG | How to post a log file | How to upload images
IceUul

Post by IceUul »

x Lethian x wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 4:07 pm This is great. Also teh video helps out a lot - I would need two things now, if possible: A log file where this bug happened with an empty mod folder AND ideally a savegame we could just fire up to reproduce this issue. Could any of you provide this?

Thank you!
Too late, i checked and this save game is not under save game backup folder anymore, if this happens again, i will try to make a new save game and then without mods.
MysticDaedra

Re: [KNOWN ISSUE] Goldhofer STZ VP 3 Front/Back Low Loader

Post by MysticDaedra »

I do NOT have an empty mod folder I'm afraid, but I did just have this bug. I wasn't on or in control of the goldholfer, just next to. Was transporting a skidsteer, went around a corner too tight and the skidsteer "detached" from the low loader. While trying to flip the skidsteer back up the controls all got locked up, couldn't move the camera, hit escape, etc.

For the record, this same exact bug, or at least the same symptoms, existed in Farming Simulator 17. It is very disheartening to find that these rather major (in my opinion) bugs are spreading from major release to major release. Really, hope you guys put this one at the top of your list.
x Lethian x
Former GIANTS employee

Post by x Lethian x »

Is there any update on this, guys? Any log and repro steps without mods installed?
How to report a BUG | How to post a log file | How to upload images
IceUul

Post by IceUul »

x Lethian x wrote: Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:00 pm Is there any update on this, guys? Any log and repro steps without mods installed?
Not very easy to get this bug, i think you should put this on hold and check other bugs in meantime.
Way2drunk2walk

Post by Way2drunk2walk »

x Lethian x wrote: Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:00 pm Is there any update on this, guys? Any log and repro steps without mods installed?
Steps to reproduce: Connect truck to trailer. Disconnect neck from trailer. Reconnect neck to trailer. Disconnect trailer from truck. Drive truck forward. Lots of errors.
log.txt
(52.06 KiB) Downloaded 111 times
"Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may." Samuel Houston
Farming on PC
Way2drunk2walk

Post by Way2drunk2walk »

Not sure if this will help but Custom Modding has a mod trailer with a detachable neck that does not cause this problem. I have not compared their trailer with yours to see the difference but it might be worth checking out.
"Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may." Samuel Houston
Farming on PC
IceUul

Post by IceUul »

Maybe looking into this bug could help?
viewtopic.php?f=965&t=138902

This could me the same issue.