More old tractors coming?

olskool farmer

More old tractors coming?

Post by olskool farmer »

I would like to see more old Fiats,Old Massy Fergusons as well as fergusons and massey harris tractor,old John Deeres including old 2 cylinder gas and diesels as well as old internationals,farmalls and even older ford gas and diesel tractors,also I'd like to see new and old zetor and ursus tractors make a comback,and for PS4/XBOX ONE as well,and it would make fair fot EVERYONE to have these rather than just PC guys getting everything
Cmtaylor

Re: More old tractors coming?

Post by Cmtaylor »

True and think of this what consoles have a very limited memory space computers have much larger memory space so it has to do with the system you buy and Sony and Microsoft have put restrictions on giants so
#1 you complain about the system you chose
#2 Sony and Microsoft have hindered giants in memory space they can use
#3 all brand manufacturers just don't hand out their brands without getting paid for it
So with that all said giants are in a bigger bind then us console players so stop your bickering
TaintedBlackCat

Post by TaintedBlackCat »

Be grateful we player's of outdated consoles get ANY MODS AT ALL! Patience FFs. A console can not compete with gaming PCs of today. It *censored*, but that's life.
I'm not perfect..but I'm Australian, and that's pretty damn close!!🐈 . Ex Royal Australian Navy sailor. Moved to New Zealand recently to dairy farm in New Zealand. 600 milking cows. Running old Duetz Fahr Agrostar 6.61
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

I'm sure some will come out eventually, just have some patience. Back in fs17 we got some good classics, you could always go back to that game if you want.
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
olskool farmer

Post by olskool farmer »

stop MY bickering? whatever Mr.Pc go gloat elsewhere sorry if SOME of us want to see something other than "Christmas trees and lawn chairs *thumbsdown* and redglasses AMEN to that bro
Last edited by olskool farmer on Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Um all of us who replied on here are console players so...
cmdrbyron

Post by cmdrbyron »

Another aspect to consider on the console front is that licensing restrictions may preclude the introduction of older machinery. Why would an equipment manufacturer want a really old/obsolete tractor represented against their competitor's latest and greatest?
olskool farmer

Post by olskool farmer »

eric21 wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:34 pm Um all of us who replied on here are console players so...
oh ok,just hoping to see more of the good stuff and fs 2019 has better graphics and features so I'm just hoping something's got to give you know,some of us want to see more awesomeness and less "trees" if you know what I mean,I just see a lot of potential and this in many ways is way better than 17
olskool farmer

Post by olskool farmer »

cmdrbyron wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:41 pm Another aspect to consider on the console front is that licensing restrictions may preclude the introduction of older machinery. Why would an equipment manufacturer want a really old/obsolete tractor represented against their competitor's latest and greatest?
maybe some of us like the old stuff especially if they are something some of us grew up with or is or even was a first tractor they ever owned or drove...have a little appreciation, have a nice day
Cmtaylor

Post by Cmtaylor »

olskool farmer wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:28 pm stop MY bickering? whatever Mr.Pc go gloat elsewhere sorry if SOME of us want to see something other than "Christmas trees and lawn chairs *thumbsdown* and redglasses AMEN to that bro
I only have an xbox
olskool farmer

Post by olskool farmer »

Cmtaylor wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:49 pm
olskool farmer wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:28 pm stop MY bickering? whatever Mr.Pc go gloat elsewhere sorry if SOME of us want to see something other than "Christmas trees and lawn chairs *thumbsdown* and redglasses AMEN to that bro
I only have an xbox
Understandable and didn't mean to sound harsh but something's got to give you know,I just think it would only be fair,and xbox and sony need to stop being,so *wat?*,not everyone can afford a pc these days the cost an arm and a leg these days unless you get super lucky to find a cheap used one even if you had to upgrade it a bit but JEEZ
olskool farmer

Post by olskool farmer »

at least we have big buds,an old Hurliman,a couple old cases and a nice old fiat,but it would be nice to see more golden oldies as well as some newer tractors that aren't so "usual"
Psychohate

Post by Psychohate »

olskool farmer wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:28 pm sorry if SOME of us want to see something other than "Christmas trees and lawn chairs
I guess I'm the only one who was happy about the 'lawn chair for sleeping' mod. :lol: I have about 110 hours on Felsbrunn and still no farmhouse so I can finally skip nights now. Not to mention I saved $179,851 by not having to buy a farmhouse for now :biggrin2:

The mods are starting to pour in it seems so it's only a matter of time til more old tractors come too. *thumbsup*
New farmer mode always
Xbox Series x/..... Being kind don't cost a dime
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

Psychohate wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:10 pm
olskool farmer wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:28 pm sorry if SOME of us want to see something other than "Christmas trees and lawn chairs
I guess I'm the only one who was happy about the 'lawn chair for sleeping' mod. :lol: I have about 110 hours on Felsbrunn and still no farmhouse so I can finally skip nights now. Not to mention I saved $179,851 by not having to buy a farmhouse for now :biggrin2:

The mods are starting to pour in it seems so it's only a matter of time til more old tractors come too. *thumbsup*
No not just you, I sold my house and bought a stables. I have a deckchair under a tree now and if it gets cold I will bunk in with the horses 😃
cmdrbyron

Post by cmdrbyron »

olskool farmer wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:48 pm maybe some of us like the old stuff especially if they are something some of us grew up with or is or even was a first tractor they ever owned or drove...have a little appreciation, have a nice day
I'm not discounting the community demand - in fact, I mentioned nothing of the sort. I was referring to the business-related aspect, and one that we have little/no say in - that of IP licensing agreements. Case-in-point, it was alleged that the reason the Modern Classics DLC was so late getting out was due to one of the represented manufacturers not wanting items from an older/obsolete line-up appearing in-game next to their (and their competitor's) newer line-up.

That aside, perhaps you should consider that the portion of the community who have no interest in such additions might be larger than those that do? Giants has to cater to the everyone, not just you.