New Holland C232 (PS4)

iB055

New Holland C232 (PS4)

Post by iB055 »

Ok I have a feeling I know how this is going to go but I'll ask anyway for the sake of the game.

Can you please increase the speed of the New Holland C232 to at least 11 mph (18 kph)?

Seriously though at only 8 mph it is far too slow for this game to make it a functional tool unless you only need to move a few feet back and forth but for longer distance travel the extra speed would be ideal.

It's a perfect smaller machine to move bales/pallets but it's not worth the extra slots if it takes forever to complete a simple task that doesn't require a large wheel loader or telehandler.

Just saying for those of us that can't simply edit the xml it would be nice if it could move as fast as the L218
FS22 / PC & PS4 Pro
Crazof

Re: New Holland C232 (PS4)

Post by Crazof »

ref to https://assets.cnhindustrial.com/nhce/N ... _GB_LQ.PDF

C232 travel speed 12.2 km/h ie.. 7.58mph
Jaydon8817

Post by Jaydon8817 »

Im sure we all understand the frustrations... the vehicle in question generally gets transported around on back of trailer and operates on a site that 8mph is very suitable speed, trust me you dont want to haul a heston bale going over 20 round a corner in one of these it would just tip over... but again i do understand your frustrations but i dont think Giants would have the capacity to change a licensed vehicle otherwise i would think they may come a cropper by the company for mis representing their product.
Xbox 1

Thankyou to GIANTS and all Modders for making FS great :)

Smile Folks
JCByellowguy

Post by JCByellowguy »

I do feel your paine but at the same time I wouldnt want to see the tracked New Holland skidsteer altered. Tracked versions are for heavy duty construction (in FS19 case logging) applications and not light duty farm yard use. Use the wheeled skidsteer instead. It is far more appropriate for your need.

On another note the lift height of the NH skidsteers vs the JCB skidsteers from FS17 is a step back. Really do hope Giants mods the JCB units into FS19.
Xbox One Farmer
Yellow Farmer with some Red mixed in
iB055

Post by iB055 »

Crazof wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:26 pm ref to https://assets.cnhindustrial.com/nhce/N ... _GB_LQ.PDF

C232 travel speed 12.2 km/h ie.. 7.58mph
As I said for the sake of the game.

The GP YP-2425A is able to plant corn IRL but for the sake of the game they chose to change its realistic capabilities therefore there is no reason they couldn't change a SSL to go 3 mph faster.
FS22 / PC & PS4 Pro
Jagtractor

Post by Jagtractor »

I think they are fixing the yp 2425a to the original planting capabilities. But.... This planter could in real life be converted to plant the cereals (its not modeled after that in game) but it is still possible.

Not sure anyone would turn up their skidsteer to go faster in real life (no one responsible anyway).
I too feel like a sea turtle climbing the beach whilst driving the skidsteer. As i do when i drive ours in real life. But it's rated to go that speed so it's the way it is.

My biggest complaint with this skidsteer is that their is no trailer to haul it around.
PC and PS4 Pro
been playing on pc lately.
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

You can use the small cotton bale trailer, it works fairly well and can be towed by the pickups
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
Jagtractor

Post by Jagtractor »

ahhh Interesting. I never thought of that.
PC and PS4 Pro
been playing on pc lately.
iB055

Post by iB055 »

redglasses wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:30 pm You can use the small cotton bale trailer, it works fairly well and can be towed by the pickups
True statement. Just don't drive like I do. :lol:
FS22 / PC & PS4 Pro