A honst report.

Totalauk97

A honst report.

Post by Totalauk97 »

Hi to you all people in this nice community.
English is not my first language.
I have played Fs19 for some time now. And I like what you have done with this franchise: Farming Simulator 2019.
I like the new mechanic and what you have put in to this game, and ofcourse John Deere and all that.
And the new graphic engine.

I, ofcourse not an "Coding-person". But I can changes fill-level off the harvester etc. simpel things in FS.
How some people in this community can Code some very impressive codes/script, so that I as an player can get more, more, more and more... too future, to this beatiful FS franchises. I have Asperger and anxiety problems, so i should be ann computer coder, but my Asperger is more on the side like making music/photos/poems, more on the "art" form. But making game is a beatful "Art form".

The things that sometimes preoccupies my mind is:
1. How do the hard working people, who make this game FS.., deals with those incredibels privat encoder of this game, who make this incredibel mods to future this games durabilty? More, how do they feel? Maybe they already have future this "script" to the FS Managment.
But it could'nt incoporate it in that version of FS.

This is a hard working communty to be satisfied. Because it is a: "Simulator" game.
We, who play FS, or another game that uses "simulator" in their name as headliner,
will always have endless request to simulate real life.
Every life have their own version on how their life should be simulated...
I have mine: Pleeeeeeaaaaaaaaasssseeeeeeeee: Simulate me away from my anexiety, and flashbacks!

Back to my thoughts on FS 19: It is a very nice game, but you need to fix some errors like:

Code: Select all

[code]Error: No depth map available, but shape 'effectFillSmoke' (effectFillSmokeShape) with material 'smoke_wheat' uses a custom shader which requires reading depth data.
Error: Failed to request recommended mods, HTTP error code 0
Warning: DensityMapVisualizationOverlay is being reset, because a DensityMap it refers to was deleted
and warnings.
It has some affect in-game, like FPS i belive?

But the the BIGGEST qustion Iam asking is:
Can you Please be more honest to us in the communtiy like: What is it you have problems with in your new game engine, and why is this problem in the game? ETC...
If we had been informed that there is some warnings and errors in the game etc
And you had let let us know about.
Maybe you could ask like this:
"That this game version have some errors etc". "Maybe we can find it togheter?"

But you just realesed it at is, without any information.
We expected a fully functional game.

"Honesty carries the boat." Is what it comes down to. You can make a thread on what you are working on at the moment.
I belive that if you ask us: "This forum thread" "can you help us with this?". etc.
We CAN help!

I know that you have to keep your codes secret and all that. But in some other areas, maybe we can help YOU?
And.. Keep up the good job, you are all beatiful people at our "Giant" mind!
Who could figure this out: I have gone back to FS15, and now playning: "Landwehrkanal". By El_Cid. My favorite
map from FS15, just because some errors and warnings in FS19. And have the days of my life!
And there you go. How mods can transform a game to have a longevity.

You have made a great game that has it all, with help from people who make it greater. Who could'nt make it greater if it had'nt been for you.

Kind Regards
Totalauk97
Ghostlycandle28

Re: A honst report.

Post by Ghostlycandle28 »

Wow. Absolute pleasure to read this. Clearly this post is one to take to the boss. I Am dissapointed to hear you had to travel back to fs15. To find yourself happy and clearly congratulate you on being able to not only state your problems with the game but also assist with finding a solution. You got it right translations and all. Please keep up your posting. We need more of this. You are my hero.
FS17 FS19 Xbox one X
Totalauk97

Post by Totalauk97 »

Ghostlycandle28 wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:27 am Wow. Absolute pleasure to read this. Clearly this post is one to take to the boss. I Am dissapointed to hear you had to travel back to fs15. To find yourself happy and clearly congratulate you on being able to not only state your problems with the game but also assist with finding a solution. You got it right translations and all. Please keep up your posting. We need more of this. You are my hero.
Hi to you. Iam most grateful for your reply. I belive that if we talk to each other, and involve our humbel beings this game, will be a great game! Just make us apart of it! Iam again grateful for your reply. (On FS15: I like it. With every mods you need, and just... be.
Let us make Fs19 a stabel game.
Most kind regards
Totalauk97
TaintedBlackCat

Post by TaintedBlackCat »

Great post Totalauk97, very refreshingly honest, polite and courageous. Sorry you didn't like FS 19, it will improve in time. Hope your doing ok Totalauk97, really appreciate the post.😸😸😸
I'm not perfect..but I'm Australian, and that's pretty damn close!!🐈 . Ex Royal Australian Navy sailor. Moved to New Zealand recently to dairy farm in New Zealand. 600 milking cows. Running old Duetz Fahr Agrostar 6.61
Totalauk97

Post by Totalauk97 »

TaintedBlackCat wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:19 am Great post Totalauk97, very refreshingly honest, polite and courageous. Sorry you didn't like FS 19, it will improve in time. Hope your doing ok Totalauk97, really appreciate the post.😸😸😸
Here it goes sorry for my english words: I like Fs19! I like FS!9! It is a brilliant I have nothing against FS19. They have made a remarkable game! The things iam against is: If there is error in the game, warning etc. They should have told us. about it. That is my thoughts. Giants have made an impressive game. My grape is. If it will be realeased with errors and warnings, please let us in the community know about.
The new landscaping toool is amasing. I made my new farm with it.
Sorry if I have given wrong impression,
I hoped they would just inform us about what they will upgrade, and not. How their progress is going, in making a stabel game!
Maybe have list on what they have changed in the game engine. So that we know what they are working on etc. Thas it.

Iam very grateful for your reply. Cheers!
44mfarmall

Post by 44mfarmall »

This right here has to be the best post i have read in a long time. *thumbsup*
The Men,
The Myths,
The Legendary teams
we all know them as
the Modders and Developers
of this awesome franchise
we call Farming Simulator :this:
Heroes : All Modders
PS4 player
Totalauk97

Post by Totalauk97 »

44mfarmall wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:00 am This right here has to be the best post i have read in a long time. *thumbsup*
Thank you! Cheers!
Kind regards
Totalauk97
Preble 818

Post by Preble 818 »

Do not worry about your English because what you are saying came through beautifully in my opinion. Loved your post. Hopefully it gets some good attention.
Playing on PS5 in Ohio, USA.
Totalauk97

Post by Totalauk97 »

Preble 818 wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:54 am Do not worry about your English because what you are saying came through beautifully in my opinion. Loved your post. Hopefully it gets some good attention.
Thank you very much Preble 818!

Kind regards
richnshaz

Post by richnshaz »

Wow amazing post and really nice to see good comments back some thing this forum has been lacking for a while well done totalauk97
Totalauk97

Post by Totalauk97 »

richnshaz wrote: Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:58 pm Wow amazing post and really nice to see good comments back some thing this forum has been lacking for a while well done totalauk97
Thank you very much! Iam very grateful for that.
Kind regards
dutchman063

Post by dutchman063 »

Totalauk97 wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:28 pm

But you just realesed it at is, without any information.
We expected a fully functional game.

Giants knew they could put out a half finished game and rely on the mods to work their magic and make it right and the people would still buy it
thumbwiz

Post by thumbwiz »

And they needed to release it before christmas to get the sales rush. Damage control comes after the holidays. They're not worried, because this happens every time and there are always plenty of people willing to defend it, people who have come to expect this type of practice. 2021 will be no different. There'll be a whole new group of kids that will want the game for christmas because they don't know the routine.
X1 / PC gaming
Ontario, Canada