Known Issue List

Ghostlycandle28

Known Issue List

Post by Ghostlycandle28 »

Known issue list is not updated.
Last entry is Dec 4 2018
Lisertan has promised to keep us informed on an Almost Daily basis. ( use "search" to verify)
Time is valuable and I would prefer to harvest etc. than check all the bug reports to see if I need to post a new one.
Some issues affect PC first and filter down to console greatly expanding duplication on the forum. That is reason to List.
I guess Giants would have a method of keeping track of this information as shown in the out of date Known issue List.
A timeline of when to expect the next patch would also be helpful.
A regularly updated List would reduce entries in the forum and therefore Community Manager workload.
I am seeing frustration rolling into anger on the forum coming from both game users and those that are delegated to keep the information rolling. It is no point asking for users to constantly give feedback without providing some back. Quid pro quo.
Giants released the game then took a month off and should now be apologizing for not supporting it during this crucial month.
I think people have been holding back criticism and being patient enough so without moving into a rant can we have the lists updated regularly please?
FS17 FS19 Xbox one X
IceUul

Re: Known Issue List

Post by IceUul »

They even have not taken time to read the bugs yet, maybe 10 of 500 bugs reports are in read status.
Skunkworks

Post by Skunkworks »

I have also posted this same question a bit back. It would be good to get some kind if status update, even of the plan for fixes etc. I am also seeing bugs I reported going down the list, some of the bugs were marked as solved, and has been placed in the Bug Archive but they are not yet addressed either.
Guil

Post by Guil »

Guys I know it's not what ye want to hear but please keep in mind that Lisertan is only back from vacation and most likely has a lot of work to catch up on.

I have every faith that he will get to things like this as soon as he can.
Lisertan
GIANTS Software | Community Manager

Post by Lisertan »

Hey guys,

regarding the known issue list: We try to update this thing as often as possible, however this is on QA (as they handle the bug forums) and they are super busy due to the holidays and need to catch up before they have time for Forum posts. Keep in mind, we are also hiring new QA as we are a bit understaffed there and the few people who are here have to do the job of many, slowing things down (but we will hire more QA and have a bigger QA team than we ever had once all new guys are here yay)

There is no way to automatize (is that even a wordß) this right now as the forum runs on older software and we simply have no dev time to create something.

I know we need to communicate better, we are all on extreme workload right now and have no real time for that. We will bring more people on board (not only in QA) to improve this.
Lars 'Lisertan' Malcharek
Community Manager

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all."
―Grand Admiral Thrawn to Captain Gilad Pellaeon
Loz_636

Post by Loz_636 »

Understood and thank you for all your hard work so far!

By the way “automate” I think is the word you were looking for.
Ghostlycandle28

Hey Lars thank you for your response. I would appreciate it if you would use that as your new signature. You are getting in the way.
FS17 FS19 Xbox one X
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

Ghostlycandle28 wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:29 pm Hey Lars thank you for your response. I would appreciate it if you would use that as your new signature. You are getting in the way.
Not sure if this is a translation issue or just rude?
Ghostlycandle28

Hi Rabbit. If you want to call the comment rude well go right ahead. I find the signature offensive, arrogant, hang on let me get my thesaurus. Etc. I also feel that his response summed up everything that' needs to be repeated where ever Lars goes on the forum. He could have said all of that several days ago. He has now openly admitted that they are understaffed to do the job. He has also agreed that they have a broken game. He has made steps in the right direction by advertising for an English speaking assistant. I still find his signature and attitude arrogant. I also think the catdude got it right. Lars was ranting. I Am sure if he said what he was going to do and take it to the bosses they would agree.
FS17 FS19 Xbox one X
Loz_636

Post by Loz_636 »

Ghostlycandle28 wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:12 am Hi Rabbit. If you want to call the comment rude well go right ahead. I find the signature offensive, arrogant, hang on let me get my thesaurus. Etc. I also feel that his response summed up everything that' needs to be repeated where ever Lars goes on the forum. He could have said all of that several days ago. He has now openly admitted that they are understaffed to do the job. He has also agreed that they have a broken game. He has made steps in the right direction by advertising for an English speaking assistant. I still find his signature and attitude arrogant. I also think the catdude got it right. Lars was ranting. I Am sure if he said what he was going to do and take it to the bosses they would agree.
What? you find his signature offensive and arrogant? is it not a quote from star wars?!

I haven't been on this forum long are you serious?

My impression is he's telling us the truth instead of bubble wrapping and making excuses up, I mean what is your beef really?!
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

Ghostlycandle28 wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:12 am
Not sure who this ‘cat dude’ is that you are referring to, or your reference to an ‘English speaking assisstant’

Are you replying on the correct thread?

My post was aimed purely at your comment telling Lars that he was ‘getting in the way’ after he took the time to respond to your post.
Ghostlycandle28

Sorry Rabbit you are in catch up mode. You need to read Lars recent posts. I Am not going to quote them here as that would be innapropriate. Loz my beef is the game. And Han shot first.just to add Giants tweeted an advert for a new community Manager and further checking revealed it was to assist Lars with the English side of the forum.
FS17 FS19 Xbox one X
Skullblits

Post by Skullblits »

Ghostlycandle28 wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:29 pm Hey Lars thank you for your response. I would appreciate it if you would use that as your new signature. You are getting in the way.
You need to watch you're tone in future.
New to farming? Ask questions here. viewtopic.php?f=893&t=107651

PS4 user
Miketeg

Post by Miketeg »

I know you are all busy and I understand, but the thing I don't understand is the fact that you answer / edit title some of bug, but some really old bugs that are still "bumped" did not receive any answer / aknowledge. (By "you", I mean Giants, not Lars).

IE : All the forestry fork related bug...or the sound for the Mahindra on Xbox.

These are major bug and no answer what so ever from you guys...Some other topics receive an answer really fast...why ignoring some of the bug?
Has been dairy farmer - From Quebec, Canada
French is my first language, please excuse my English :-)
Ghostlycandle28

Thank you Skullblits I will be more polite in the future. I was just over in general discussions reading a post by Totalauk97. I will in future take his example on how to conduct myself. I recommend this to everyone.
FS17 FS19 Xbox one X