Tractors

tlatta.2011

Tractors

Post by tlatta.2011 »

So will there be any old school John Deere tractors and what about John Deere’s version of the quad trac?
redglasses

Re: Tractors

Post by redglasses »

There could possibly be some classics and the 9rxt might come. What platform are you on?
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
tlatta.2011

Post by tlatta.2011 »

I’m on PS4 unfortunately lol!
olskool farmer

Post by olskool farmer »

tlatta.2011 wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:29 pm I’m on PS4 unfortunately lol!
don't feel bad I have an XBOX ONE and wishing for the same thing,a John Deere version of the quatrac and and and some older John Deeres including the old 2 cylinder Johnny poppers,would also like to see 80's and older Cases and internationals including farmalls,and since AGCO was formed though Deutz,White and Allis Chalmers,it would be cool to see those too including more older Deutz tractors as well as the Gleaner combines especially the 1970's and older Gleaners,and even the air cooled Deutz Allis Gleaners,and it would be cool to see some Olivers,Cockshutts,Co-ops and Minneapolis Molines too
JCByellowguy

Post by JCByellowguy »

Older model tractors seem to be requested often enough that im starting to wonder why Giants has not included more in the base game?

Personally Id rather see late 80s threw 90s machines anyday over the new crop of machines available. Just something about that squared off rugged look of an older machine. I am thankfull of the CIH 1455 and 7200 series as I primarilly use only those machines in the game.

Giants did get the New Holland 8340 in the game. That machine is still a Ford just with the name replaced with NH. Would love to see more of the Ford/NH 8000 line of machines. Really just love to see more older machines in the 200-300hp range.
Xbox One Farmer
Yellow Farmer with some Red mixed in
Cmtaylor

Post by Cmtaylor »

I think from 70s - 90s would bring the best results the tractors in this time frame would give everyone at least one tractor they would fall in love with
Cowboy5130

Post by Cowboy5130 »

What I don’t get is why we don’t have a Steiger. We have the quadtrac already so the frame is there. Now all we need is the wheel customization of the t9. Using the quadtrac is very limited but if we had a full blown Steiger...it would be more realistic to american farming. Sure there are some quadtracs around but there are a lot of Steigers with duals in my region of the country(the Midwest)
Ps4 realistic gameplay;
Ravenport start-from-scratch;
Absolutely love the game!
DirectCedar

Post by DirectCedar »

Cowboy5130 wrote: Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:54 am What I don’t get is why we don’t have a Steiger. We have the quadtrac already so the frame is there. Now all we need is the wheel customization of the t9. Using the quadtrac is very limited but if we had a full blown Steiger...it would be more realistic to american farming. Sure there are some quadtracs around but there are a lot of Steigers with duals in my region of the country(the Midwest)
You know that the 4WD CaseIH and NH are identical except for exterior paint and the knobs on the radio, right? They both come down the same line at the Steiger factory. Blue-Red-Blue-Blue-Red-Red-Red-Blue ad nauseum.

I know I know you want one that's the right colour :biggrin2:
olskool farmer

Post by olskool farmer »

Older Steigers are a bright neon green,I have a cousin who has one and yes I agree with you all would like to see more 90's and older tractors,cobines etc. They are a lot of fun too
Cowboy5130

Post by Cowboy5130 »

Yeah I’m aware they come down the same line but I’m a red tractor guy. I just can’t get over the look of a dualled Steiger with a shank ripper working away. I sure wouldn’t complain if we saw a Steiger tiger or something as a mod one of these days too.
Ps4 realistic gameplay;
Ravenport start-from-scratch;
Absolutely love the game!
olskool farmer

Post by olskool farmer »

i like them all,mainly the older stuff