More old tractors coming?

DirectCedar

Re: More old tractors coming?

Post by DirectCedar »

Dogface wrote: Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:15 am
olskool farmer wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:28 pm stop MY bickering? whatever Mr.Pc go gloat elsewhere sorry if SOME of us want to see something other than "Christmas trees and lawn chairs *thumbsdown* and redglasses AMEN to that bro
It would be funny if the modder who made the much hated Christmas Tree also made old tractors.
Yes it sure would :wink3:

Poor little tree is sure getting a lot of undeserved, blindly ignorant, misdirected hate mail through no fault of its own.

I think it’s a nice tree and I appreciate all your past work and I hope you choose to keep at it.
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

It would be funny if the modder who made the much hated Christmas Tree also made old tractors.
Is that a hint about a certain classics pack? I do miss some of those old machines 🚜
Cmtaylor

Post by Cmtaylor »

There is a strong rumor that claas might be a DLC but it is only a rumor so don't hold your breath.
olskool farmer

Post by olskool farmer »

olskool farmer wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:28 pm stop MY bickering? whatever Mr.Pc go gloat elsewhere sorry if SOME of us want to see something other than "Christmas trees and lawn chairs *thumbsdown* and redglasses AMEN to that bro
Don't get me wrong it's a nice tree,just expecting more tractors and machinery,I saw a bunch of tractors and such but I then saw the dredded "for PC/MAC only and I was like surely that would come to consoles as well...that is an AWESOME tractor and lately all I've seen is decorations and junkmail,and when you look forward to seeing more vehicles,tractors,combines,etc it can get a person in an AWWW C'MON MAN!!! kind of mood I see you are a modder did mean for any offence just felt really bummed out at that moment,sorry for sounding a bit harsh
DirectCedar

Post by DirectCedar »

olskool farmer wrote: Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:28 am
Don't get me wrong it's a nice tree,just expecting more tractors and machinery,I saw a bunch of tractors and such but I then saw the dredded "for PC/MAC only and I was like surely that would come to consoles as well...that is an AWESOME tractor and lately all I've seen is decorations and junkmail,and when you look forward to seeing more vehicles,tractors,combines,etc it can get a person in an AWWW C'MON MAN!!! kind of mood I see you are a modder did mean for any offence just felt really bummed out at that moment,sorry for sounding a bit harsh
Ummmm…. Dogface is not just A MODDER.... I'll let you do your own research on this topic....
olskool farmer

Post by olskool farmer »

*thumbsdown* *thumbsdown* ummmm ....what??? he's more than just a modder,I have no clue what else he does but I do love his mods,no need for you to sound like such a jerk about it,I'm new to the forum OK!!! so ummmmmm... DON'T BE A PRICK!!!
Last edited by olskool farmer on Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
olskool farmer

Post by olskool farmer »

I hope there is also a Claas addon as well,awesome tractors too,I'm happy John Deeres arrived to consoles as well,it about time we get some of the wealth rather than the PC guys ALWAYS getting everything and then rubbing into those who don't have a PC's face,sorry if some of us can't afford the lastest and greatest PC That cost hundreds if not over a thousand dollars,not all of us are Daddy Warbucks you know
Husqvarna TS 352

Post by Husqvarna TS 352 »

olskool farmer wrote: Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:45 am *thumbsdown* *thumbsdown* ummmm ....what??? he's more than just a modder,I have no clue what else he does but I do love his mods,no need for you to sound like such a jerk about it,I'm new to the forum OK!!! so ummmmmm... DON'T BE A PRICK!!!
Really? The one yelling that out in caps with exclamation marks isn't the "prick". Well if your new to the forum you have obviously joined for a rant because demanding mods and telling a modder that you like his mods but then saying it is silly Giants is testing stuff like this is actually kind of a "prick" move.
olskool farmer wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:28 pm Don't get me wrong it's a nice tree,just expecting more tractors and machinery,
sorry for sounding a bit harsh
Expecting is the big word here. You can't expect anything to happen with mods. Who said mods just come because people expect them to come. No-one makes mods because the community expects them to come. Be patient. That's something you can learn from what people's responses have said.
G'day
olskool farmer

Post by olskool farmer »

Husqvarna TS 352 wrote: Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:14 am
olskool farmer wrote: Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:45 am *thumbsdown* *thumbsdown* ummmm ....what??? he's more than just a modder,I have no clue what else he does but I do love his mods,no need for you to sound like such a jerk about it,I'm new to the forum OK!!! so ummmmmm... DON'T BE A PRICK!!!
Really? The one yelling that out in caps with exclamation marks isn't the "prick". Well if your new to the forum you have obviously joined for a rant because demanding mods and telling a modder that you like his mods but then saying it is silly Giants is testing stuff like this is actually kind of a "prick" move.
olskool farmer wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:28 pm Don't get me wrong it's a nice tree,just expecting more tractors and machinery,
sorry for sounding a bit harsh
Expecting is the big word here. You can't expect anything to happen with mods. Who said mods just come because people expect them to come. No-one makes mods because the community expects them to come. Be patient. That's something you can learn from what people's responses have said.
I get that and no offense ment and what I meant was that it's silly that xbox and sony throw such a stink about licensing issues,and telling someone something starting with ummmmm and pretty much saying go figure it out for yourself to someone who's new and doesn't know a whole lot,that's very rude and uncalled for so yeah...sounds like something a prick would do so why defend he who's got the attitude problem? and I'm not the one who's rude to newbies ok,so yeah "Mr.Ummmmmmm" is the prick not me but whatever as far as that punk is concerned I'm sorry I'm the bad guy for being new,and yes I'll be patient and I get the point and no "rant" intended
Last edited by olskool farmer on Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Husqvarna TS 352

olskool farmer wrote: Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:45 am so yeah "Mr.Ummmmmmm" is the prick not me but whatever as far as that punk is cocerned I'm sorry
Who's "Mr.Ummmmmmm"?
G'day
Husqvarna TS 352

Licencing is for a reason. If a manufacturer doesn't want there tractors in the game, they don't. It's like Porsche being in Forza or any racing game. Until a while ago Porsche wouldn't agree to any licensing deals with software companys because they didn't want there cars being smashed up in the game. Eventually they made licensing agreements with many company's and now they are in a lot of games.
G'day
olskool farmer

Post by olskool farmer »

Husqvarna TS 352 wrote: Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:41 am
olskool farmer wrote: Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:45 am so yeah "Mr.Ummmmmmm" is the prick not me but whatever as far as that punk is cocerned I'm sorry
Who's "Mr.Ummmmmmm"?
the big mouth who's being as rude as they come saying ummmmm...he's more than just a modder....I'll let you figure that out, well sorry I don't know a whole lot yet and I'm new on here it would be nice if people could be helpful rather than being mean about it
Husqvarna TS 352

olskool farmer wrote: Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:53 am
Husqvarna TS 352 wrote: Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:41 am
Who's "Mr.Ummmmmmm"?
the big mouth who's being as rude as they come saying ummmmm...he's more than just a modder....I'll let you figure that out, well sorry I don't know a whole lot yet and I'm new on here it would be nice if people could be helpful rather than being mean about it
Your not being very helpful yourself
G'day
olskool farmer

Post by olskool farmer »

Husqvarna TS 352 wrote: Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:45 am Licencing is for a reason. If a manufacturer doesn't want there tractors in the game, they don't. It's like Porsche being in Forza or any racing game. Until a while ago Porsche wouldn't agree to any licensing deals with software companys because they didn't want there cars being smashed up in the game. Eventually they made licensing agreements with many company's and now they are in a lot of games.
i get that and I'm also big into forza,and I remember that whole deal,it stank but in the end I'm glad they finally allowed it,yeah some people get their jollies out of mindlessly smashing cars while most people drive them right,yeah that can ruin it for those who don't smash things up,like on here,all the tractors I have I use them and like to drive them around as well and I don't try to smash them up or do anything crazy,yeah it's fun to do hill climbs and such with them but nothing crazy and thanks for explaining that to me and now I understand thanks man
KWW92374

Post by KWW92374 »

olskool farmer wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:28 pm
KWW92374 wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:18 am For me...I want older,classic tractors and equipment on fs19...the new tractors and equipment....mean nothing to me.fs19 will be fun when changes...or gets added...take care all.
Thanks man,I agree with you, and there are many old tractors I like and there are others too who like both newer and older but have more fun with older ones also,at least I'm not the only one,this isn't the only time some liberal who drives a prius and preahes the gospel according to "KEEP UP WITH THE TIMES" got all butthurt because I don't believe in old stuff being considered "junk" "yesterday's trash" and "obsolete" don't get me wrong,new stuff is cool too but there's nothing wrong with old stuff too,all I asked is that I'd like to see old stuff too and I know there are others as well,so yeah who cares what some liberl modernizer has to say,they car get in their little electric golf carts,and go whine about it at the next "al gore fest" just because some of us who would like to see some old stuff come to fs19 doesn't mean that those who are all deep in the 21st century go whine and infringe on those who are a bit nostalgic
I I understand ,I have fs19 from the start on Nov 20...just played enough to see the new equipment,maps and the functions fs19 gave us but till the older equipment and smaller tractors/equipment gets here...I probably won't be playing fs19....besides I'm still playing fs17 anyways.
I know pc would be better for mods,but money and my site are problems that can't be fixed...so I keep marching forward.
Dogface the fodder made the classic pack fs19.I hope his making it for fs19 to,Peterj fodder made the Massey Ferguson 135,240 and 300 series,and BSM made the Massey Ferguson older pack to .many other modelers have made small plowers,cultivates to...so much to look forward to
One thing I love seeing is a old tractor pulling hard down a field...it looks so cool.
I hope we get to see/use some old John Deere tractors/equipment to...it would be ablast.
Seasons I hope comes back to.its difficult to for me to play fs19 without it.
Take care all.