Mods in testing

redglasses

Mods in testing

Post by redglasses »

There is around 150 mods now in testing, but how?
There is no way 77 mods have been on the testing list :confusednew:
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
Addictedtofs

Re: Mods in testing

Post by Addictedtofs »

If there has been..then most haven't passed..that's crazy to think about
Fear of the fool is the beginning of wisdom--The Book of Dawn and Dusk

Dragonborn, huh? Was it your ma or your pa that was the dragon?” --Hadvar

Commander set a course. There's coffee in that nebula.--Admiral Catherine Janeway
DirectCedar

Post by DirectCedar »

redglasses wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:22 pm There is around 150 mods now in testing, but how?
There is no way 77 mods have been on the testing list :confusednew:
Sounds about right. A few passed and are now on the mod hub. Many did not pass and were sent back for tweaking. Some will reapply to be tested again, some will publish as they are on other mod sites, some will unfortunately give up and disappear. Anecdotally this seems about the same ratio that we observed for 17. There were always way more in testing than ever made it to the mod hub.
Mysticalmaid

Post by Mysticalmaid »

Toolbox didn't make it onto modhub so I guess many have failed testing and gone back to the creators for improving. I am looking forward to the toolbox mod.
Cmtaylor

Post by Cmtaylor »

I'm looking for a map I'm about burned out on the maps on 19
CMDRTAKEDOWN

Post by CMDRTAKEDOWN »

My wife and I are waiting on the tool box as well. We have the repair shop but would be handy to have a tool box to do it on the field. People are bored already wow. Lets get a game and go as fast as we can through it so we got little to do but wait on a mod to keep you going, but that will only last in the short time.
Wife and I still going strong on our first save's. We had a look around on both and Started on one of them as a starting point.
You have to remember that we have 2 years till the next game no point in rushing. Only thing that you will accomplish is boredom.
PS4
PS5
Alagos

Post by Alagos »

@redglasses, you do remember that Lisertan always mentions it's not an actively updated list on his part, right?
He can take the info on the list after the QA team has already tested 10 mods, currently have 2 mods on their active test list and add 10 more later.
I assume people don't use Seasons, unless they say otherwise.

How to upload your >> log<<
How to upload >>images << to the forum
How to get your gamekey's activation limit >>reset<<
How to report a >> bug <<

>>Rules<<
IronBeard37

Post by IronBeard37 »

Hopefully new forestry machines are in the works in the mods or DLC. Really want a excavator or skidder. Or something that actually grabs logs with some force!
Cmtaylor

Post by Cmtaylor »

Ok i know there are at least two planters that are coming to pc but the creature is hoping for consoles but odds are they wont make it to consoles
Princeguardian

Post by Princeguardian »

Did i miss something? On the website there are mods for xbox and ps 4 that aren't on mod hub. The last mods i have are vehicle collision and the cat tractors. There is a plow and trailer on website that hasn't made it to consoles. Im just checking to make sure im seeing that right and that i haven't messed up somewhere.
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

Check you have ‘show all mods’ selected using r3 and you are on latest mods by scrolling through the mod hub.

All the mods on the website are showing on my Xbox and have seen PS4 you tubers using them.
richnshaz

Post by richnshaz »

Sometimes on PS4 you have to click R2 to scroll though download mods best mods etc till you get too latest mods then click r3 let’s you see all mods
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

Meeting at giants to discuss the mod hub in fs19... “was the mod hub working fine”.....” yes but let’s cock it up anyway”
Princeguardian

Post by Princeguardian »

You all are awesome! Hit l3 and bam! Christmas all over again.
bossmanslim

Post by bossmanslim »

I am dumbfounded how a flatbed semi trailer with straps nor the consumables silos have made it to the modhub yet. These both are very needed in the game.