Steering only with the mouse, is not possible.

janek7680

Steering only with the mouse, is not possible.

Post by janek7680 »

I want to set the control of each vehicle only with the mouse.

In settings, I've shifted everything in the control options and everything works. However, when I stop moving the mouse to the side, the wheels will go back in the straight line, even though I set the speed of the return of the wheels to 0% (basically it does not react at all)

Can it be meaningful in life and play with it so that the wheels respond only to the movement of the mouse without automatic return of the wheels?

Thanks, Janek 7680
janek7680

Re: Steering only with the mouse, is not possible.

Post by janek7680 »

No answer here, no answer in the email, Giants probably does not solve the problems...

and YES! I was writing to support with this problem. (support@giants-software.com)
janek7680

Post by janek7680 »

To by mě zajímalo, na co tady to zkurvené fórum vlastně je, a co za píčusové sedí v tom Giants software?
don_apple

Post by don_apple »

With the amount of posts created on this forum the Giants employees can't react to each post in every section. And then posting in a different language on the same thread doesn't help either.

Therefore if you are expecting a reaction from Giants on this then the best option would be to create a bug report for this issue in viewforum.php?f=965 using the guidelines described in viewtopic.php?f=965&t=129830
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules
janek7680

Post by janek7680 »

viewtopic.php?f=965&t=140876
it's alright??

I'm curious about the reaction...
don_apple

Post by don_apple »

Looks ok. But why are you still using the Beta version of patch 1.2, and not the official one?
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules