Helper does not stop correctly while using seeders or sprayers

bossmanslim

Helper does not stop correctly while using seeders or sprayers

Post by bossmanslim »

• PC
  • Hardi Mega 2200, Hardi Navigator 6000, Hardi Rubicon, Kuhn Deltis 1320, Stara ESTRELA 32, Horsch Pronto 9
  • All the sprayers and certain seeders stop short by about a meter when the helper AI is used to spray or seed the field. This happens with no obstructions such as field 13 on Felsburnn where there is plenty of room for the equipment to turn around in. It also happens if the player manually does the head lands. It does not happen with the Horsch Maestro 12 planter.
  • Single player
  • Spray field 13 on Felsburnn
  • No mods, standard equipment
eater84

Re: Helper does not stop correctly while using seeders or sprayers

Post by eater84 »

I can also confirm this issue with Hardi Navigator 6000 in Ravenport field 6.
Ich spiele auf der Xbox Series X.
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

I think Seeders/Sprayers and even some Cultivators could do with being tweaked or at least having the AI tweaked to ensure they travel past the field edge further before turning off or lifting the tools. That would definitely solve the issue.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*
Spiritine

Post by Spiritine »

I find the bigger the seeder/sower, or cultivator , the bigger the mess left behind. Here's some screenies

I removed the trees at the end of the field in the last screenshot and it didn't make any difference.
Fiveacres

Post by Fiveacres »

After so many reviews on you tube we still find the workers are just as bad as fs17, this is not a mod which has been rushed through this is from the developer, there are so many other niggles for the console version, for its price it leaves alot to be desired, will go back to fs17 until this version catches up.
Krahazik

Post by Krahazik »

This game doesn't have AI, it ha AS, Artificial Stupid. I have noticed the same thing on some fields in multiplayer, and a new one that cropped up, not competing a field, but claiming to do so. IE, seed a field, do 2 rows and then stop with job finished message when they have only done about 1/8 of the field requiering constant baybesitting.
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

Another thing that is really annoying me, and despite it being listed in one of the patches as fixed, is worker hopping between fields. I'm at a stage in my playthrough on the Estancia Lapacho map where I own fields 1-15, so obviously managing these fields is a lot of work for a single player, so I naturally have to hand over some jobs to the AI workers. It's bad enough as many have said here that they seem incapable of working correctly to field edges with some equipment despite not having any objects or anything to block them. They often times jump across field boundaries, despite the fact I have gone round with the in game roller and made each one of the fields smaller by two roller widths on every edge to give vehicles clearer boundaries. This is especially annoying as now the AI worker's are costing me so much money in lost and damaged crops when they decide to start cultivating, ploughing or re-seeding a field that is growing or ready to be harvested. This isn't me just getting mad at a little bit of overlap with wide tools, where they may do a narrow strip down the wrong field edge whilst finishing off the field they are supposed to be working on. Oh no these AI workers are ripping up half the field before they decide they have done and compelted their tasks.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*
MysticDaedra

Post by MysticDaedra »

The AI is definitely much much worse than FS17. Probably the only/biggest complaint I have about FS19 is the AI, and the apparent lack of interest by the devs, since this has actually been a bug since initial release back in November, but still hasn't been added to the List of Known Bugs.
szechla

Post by szechla »

I agree, workers are much worse than in FS17
in FS17 you could hire worker and leave it unatended for the most part, and only come and fix endrows after they finished
in 19 you cant do that, i've had workers cultivating one field move to the next one and cultivate over growing crops...
bossmanslim

Post by bossmanslim »

This issue still exists in 1.3 beta