Any news on launching Courseplay for FS 19?

MVZ2019

Any news on launching Courseplay for FS 19?

Post by MVZ2019 »

I bought the game and I'm really enjoying it, but without courseplay it gets quite limited. Really a pity not to be in-game in this feature.
Sorry for the errors, I'm Brazilian and google translator is helping. :-)
IceUul

Re: Any news on launching Courseplay for FS 19?

Post by IceUul »

MVZ2019

Post by MVZ2019 »

IceUul wrote: Tue Jan 08, 2019 12:40 am That's all we know:
https://github.com/Courseplay/courseplay/issues/2912
Thank you! Now I have concrete information about the progress, I discovered that at the end of this month we will have a beta with the basic functionalities. That's great!
BernardC

Post by BernardC »

all what i saw is :

You can expect the first (beta) release to include the basic functionality for modes 1, 2, 4, 5 and 6 (grain transport, combi, fertilize/seeding, transfer and fieldwork.

And no, no date yet. We'll let you know.
MVZ2019

Post by MVZ2019 »

BernardC wrote: Tue Jan 08, 2019 1:41 pm all what i saw is :

You can expect the first (beta) release to include the basic functionality for modes 1, 2, 4, 5 and 6 (grain transport, combi, fertilize/seeding, transfer and fieldwork.

And no, no date yet. We'll let you know.
beta version is due by the end of this month.

"Guys, you are all welcome and needed on testing the beta version as soon as we have it playable.
At the moment we are fighting with some showstoppers, which we hope to solve together with Giants in the beginning of the new year. So we want to inform you that the release of the BETA will not be before mid of january 2019. We really made progress, but if we don't solve this things, its not playable.
so keep patient and positive :-) Thanks"
cmdrbyron

Post by cmdrbyron »

He seems to be inferring from "not before mid of January"... Same logic many people apply to their pleas for equipment X on the basis that equipment Y is already in game - the notion of "they didn't NOT say that"...
BernardC

Post by BernardC »

At least that thread is usefull to keep busy those who can' t wait, while they' ll wait :lol: :lol:
MVZ2019

Post by MVZ2019 »

I heard that it would be at the end of January, and I saw in this official post that it would not be before mid-January, so I thought it was correct to end January date. Only that. The way is to wait, there is no other way. I do not like to play online with others, and alone makes it difficult to manage all the machines.
cmdrbyron

Post by cmdrbyron »

You are assuming that "not before mid-Jan" equals "by end Jan", and they do not in fact mean the same thing.

All they have said is that it will not be released prior to the middle of January. They could release it in October and still be true to what they said.
JohnDeere77

Post by JohnDeere77 »

Never used courseplay. Much job to learn?
Plays on pc, hardmode and loves grinding
Miketeg

Post by Miketeg »

JohnDeere77 wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:15 pm Never used courseplay. Much job to learn?
Not easy at the beggining. Look for Ian Robson on youtube, he did pretty well explained tutorial (for FS17)
Has been dairy farmer - From Quebec, Canada
French is my first language, please excuse my English :-)
MVZ2019

Post by MVZ2019 »

JohnDeere77 wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:15 pm Never used courseplay. Much job to learn?
in the beginning is not very easy, because it is not intuitive. But you get the hang of it.
MVZ2019

Post by MVZ2019 »

I saw some news in mid-January. Then I saw other news saying that they were finding greater difficulties for FS19 than it was for FS17
Beastbubba

Post by Beastbubba »

Yes it is alot to learn and not easy to set up. But if you learn it and get it set up properly it fixes the AI.

For simple field work, it imporves the AI w/o you having to do much at all. But it does allow you to have the AI do any task. Like carting grain to a sell point, packing and emptying the bga silo, anything really...

Frankly for me it was to much of a headache, I rather just have GPS and do the work myself.
PC gamer.
Toys7505

Post by Toys7505 »

For me, Courseplay brought my farm "alive" by allowing me to have multiple tasks being done that Vanilla AI could not do. One example is: had a tractor compacting the silage bunker, had another setup to fert a field and refill and when empty, had another planting corn along with refill when empty, had another baling straw in a field, and I was collecting the bales bringing back the main farm. Can be a really useful tool especially when playing with Seasons in FS17 where time needs to be optimized.

Toys