New steigers

olskool farmer

New steigers

Post by olskool farmer »

as much as I love seeing the old stuff among the new it turns out Case is Bringing back the Steiger,looks just like a new Quadtrac but with front and rear twin wheels and is that bright neon classic Steiger Green and is even badged as a Steiger rather than as a Case,that would be an awesome addition to Farm Sim 19 as well as older Steigers including the Steiger Panther,even some new and old Versailles including big roy would be nice too especially with an opening engine compartment. Would also like to see the Lamborghini Nitro and the Rostelmach Niva combine make a comeback as well as some older Lamborghini tractors along with new and older Ursus Tractors
vondeylenfarms

Re: New steigers

Post by vondeylenfarms »

I asked for it in 17 it's not going to happen... I got the excuse of too many duplicate machines...
Vondeylen Farms Ohio, U.S.
1000 acres, family farm, huge Case IH guy(however mostly John Deere now)

Platform-PS5
Welker Farms over 1000hrs
Onto FS22!
Large JD Farm with corn and soybeans always looking for multiplayer
https://www.youtube.com/user/vondeylen22
iB055

Post by iB055 »

We've had that damn quad track for how long now? Since FS13?

Steigers would be a great new addition.
FS22 / PC & PS4 Pro
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

We had the Steiger in fs13, idk why they got rid of it
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
livesea72

Post by livesea72 »

Yep i used it over tracked version in 13 then poof it was gone. Was it even a mod on pc at some point?
FS13 xbox360/ FS15 ps4/xbox one/ FS17 xbox one/ps4pro platinum trophy /FS19 ps4pro platinum trophy/ FS 22 PC
Sgt_UberGrunt

Post by Sgt_UberGrunt »

redglasses wrote: Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:22 am We had the Steiger in fs13, idk why they got rid of it
They got rid of the wheeled version because they added the New Holland T9 which is a Case Stieger painted blue.
Jagtractor

Post by Jagtractor »

Sgt_UberGrunt wrote: Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:18 am
redglasses wrote: Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:22 am We had the Steiger in fs13, idk why they got rid of it
They got rid of the wheeled version because they added the New Holland T9 which is a Case Stieger painted blue.
That's not a valid point as most, if not all, the machines in the game have a duplicate from the same company. By that logic. There is no point having any steyr or new Holland or case separation. Just do the case and forget the rest. Same with massey fendt and challenger. Just do the Fendt and forget the rest. Not having one model because another similar model is dumb and i can only think of a handful that are unique to their brand.
That's a cop-out excuse and I don't accept it. What does it hurt having another selection. Will Giants exhaust all manpower and graphics limitations because they allowed us the option to put wheels on a case instead of the tracks. Especially since it was already in the game to begin with. Frustrating.
PC and PS4 Pro
been playing on pc lately.
Joshj27a

Post by Joshj27a »

I just wish they would allow you to replace the tracks with tires.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Different model?