[SOLVED] Bailing bug

Eagle54

Re: [FS19] Bailing bug

Post by Eagle54 »

PS4
Single player
No mods
Latest update 1.04

This happened to me today. Just finished baling straw on Felsbrunn Field 19 and then started to bale grass on Field 20. I did windrow the grass. Baler had ~100 L of straw in it, but hadn't had any issues before going between grass and straw. This time, as soon as the first grass bale finished on Field 20, "Don't drive too deeply into the water" message popped up, and tractor and baler disappeared. Could not locate tractor and baler anywhere on the map to reset. The garage page didn't show the tractor or baler either, as if they were never purchased in the first place.

Closed application, restarted a few times but did not help. Still could not find tractor and baler on map or in garage page.
RedN1ck

Post by RedN1ck »

I had the same kind of issues, although tractor ended up in field 7 from field 12. Pretty annoying as I’ve lost an expensive tractor too (Case magnum 380cvx) along with my Kuhn baler and will have to spend a good few hours saving up for replacements.

It happened a few times before in different fields but I could reset the vehicles.. now it’s just gone completely
Wayne8482

Post by Wayne8482 »

Happened to me 4 times now. I have lost 2 $300,000 tractors. Very annoying. From now on when I bail anything I save my game constantly.
T-Cooler

Post by T-Cooler »

I had no issues for weeks and all of a sudden I was thrown into the sea with a loud water splash sound. Tractor teleported/lost in the sea and bailer on one of the fields. Both had to be reseted. A grass bail hanging in the air. Dropped down on the ground after closing and restarting the game.

Very annoying bug, as it is the only square bailer in the game for now. When it happened for the third time in 5 minutes I ended up ditching the game for the day. Needs to be fixed ASAP!!!
T-Cooler / PS4
Chrisvolk

Post by Chrisvolk »

I dont think Giants recognize the problem. It's a lost cause
Chrisvolk

Post by Chrisvolk »

Had anyone found a work around yet
FarmerTzimri

Post by FarmerTzimri »

While I was bailing grass today in field 7 using JCB Fastrac 4220 and KUHN LSB 1290 D a warning appeared on screen saying 'DO NOT DRIVE TOO DEEPLY INTO THE WATER' and shortly after both tractor and bailer disappeared from the game completely!!! [PS4]
markare

Post by markare »

Chrisvolk wrote: Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:10 am Had anyone found a work around yet
markare wrote: Tue Nov 27, 2018 6:19 pm Only work around for now is towindrow thw grass first. This is a major bug because if you are just starting trying to make money then you may not be able to get the window. Any plans on fixing this. Resetting the vehicle loses you fuel so more expense you can't afford, and if it glitches it automatically resets to the shop with a fuel loss.
:hi:
Scottish farming with all the n00bery
Xb1
Sometimes stream, depends how I feel
http://aatg.freeforums.net/ work in progress
Katilynnn

Post by Katilynnn »

This happened to me tonight. I was doing a contract in Felsburnn field 30, trying to make bales or grass. I windrowed the grass before baling. Once the baler made a bale the tractor and baler both “flew” away. The bale was floating in the air & on the map it showed the baler & the tractor was flying in circles around it. I was able to reset them both from the map & tried again. The same thing happened. SO I restarted the game; then I decided that I’d try my own tractor and baler just Incase it was a glitch with the borrowed equipment for the contract. Now the same thing has happened, except this time my tractor & baler are gone. They do not appear in my garage. They are not on the map & I can’t spawn in my tractor. I am LIVID. Has this happened to anyone to where it completely disappears? I can’t afford to buy another $300k tractor & $100k baler!!!
Annienohair

Re: [FS19] Baling bug

Post by Annienohair »

This has happened several times now on Xbox one when using on hay. Cut the grass, dried with a Tedder then used a windrower. It happened in two different places on the map, tractor and baller disappeared with the deep water warning message. Two different tractors with the rectangular baler. Sometimes they teleport on the map to the same spot, but must be underground, as they are not visible and can be recovered other times restarting the game resets them to the shop. Bales are left hanging in mid air until game is restarted fuel and bales lost. Sometimes there are good farming days, but most are glitchy in many ways. My son begged for this game for Christmas and partly paid for it himself. It's so glitchy, takes forever to load, money and fuel info is slightly off the screen and some of the item descriptions are vague. He's had far better games for much better prices.
Annienohair

Post by Annienohair »

deleted copy
Last edited by Annienohair on Tue Jan 22, 2019 9:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Annienohair

Post by Annienohair »

deleted copy
Last edited by Annienohair on Tue Jan 22, 2019 9:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Annienohair

Post by Annienohair »

yes, another deleted copy
Last edited by Annienohair on Tue Jan 22, 2019 9:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Annienohair

Post by Annienohair »

deleted copy of my post
Last edited by Annienohair on Tue Jan 22, 2019 9:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
T-Cooler

Re: [KNOWN ISSUE] Bailing bug

Post by T-Cooler »

Wow, so Giants is reading these posts. Unfortunately not working on fixing the extremely annoying bailer issue - seems they are going the easier way - delete posts from Bug-Reports. A few just disappeared including mine. "Good job" Giants 😟
T-Cooler / PS4