Follow me feature

Ritchie

Re: Follow me feature

Post by Ritchie »

You really have a bee in your bonnet about folk on consoles for some reason, like they're a different species all together. :lol:

Chill out, you'll be a much happier person for it. Life's really too short to waste time worrying what other folk are doing so much.
BreadedVirus

Post by BreadedVirus »

Ritchie wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 12:07 am You really have a bee in your bonnet about folk on consoles for some reason, like they're a different species all together.
I am a console player as well and with all the demanding, whining, and the like it ruins it for EVERYONE...

If they just let the mods come when they come and let the modders decide if they wanna bring mods to the console, maybe MORE good mods will come their way.
the big print giveth the small print taketh
Ritchie

Post by Ritchie »

I know it can be annoying, I get it. Best just to ignore the ones that show no understanding of the modding process.
Don't rise to it and report anyone who is being offensive or being downright disrespectful to the moderators and let them deal with it.
Basically don't stoop to their level I suppose is what I'm trying to say. :wink3:
Jagtractor

Post by Jagtractor »

BreadedVirus wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 12:24 am
Ritchie wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 12:07 am You really have a bee in your bonnet about folk on consoles for some reason, like they're a different species all together.
I am a console player as well and with all the demanding, whining, and the like it ruins it for EVERYONE...

If they just let the mods come when they come and let the modders decide if they wanna bring mods to the console, maybe MORE good mods will come their way.
That's odd. Didn't see a single negative or whiny or demanding comment come around until you showed up.

It has been simple conversation the entire time. No demands were made. Nobody was annoyed at anyone. It was a good back and forth that hurt no one, and no one asked nothing from nobody. Some person asked a question and people were answering. What a thread is supposed to be about. I wonder what your involvement added hmmm. :hmm:
PC and PS4 Pro
been playing on pc lately.
BreadedVirus

Post by BreadedVirus »

Jagtractor wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 12:53 am

That's odd. Didn't see a single negative or whiny or demanding comment come around until you showed up.

It has been simple conversation the entire time. No demands were made. Nobody was annoyed at anyone. It was a good back and forth that hurt no one, and no one asked nothing from nobody. Some person asked a question and people were answering. What a thread is supposed to be about. I wonder what your involvement added hmmm. :hmm:
*thumbsup*
Last edited by BreadedVirus on Wed Jan 23, 2019 1:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
the big print giveth the small print taketh
sootysax

Post by sootysax »

Consoles Schmonsoles.. we will be lucky if Decker converts Follow Me for PC. I havent heard anything about that its coming to FS19 at all. It is one of a handful of mods that I think are essential for single player games. It would be devastating if it is not able to be converted.
ace54858

Post by ace54858 »

this_is_gav wrote: Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:21 pm
ace54858 wrote: Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:41 pm sorry to say it but people kept say over and over again for year's that seasons would never come to console because of script and yet it did so there is no reason at all for follow me or course play to not come to console as well in time if gaint's and the modder's who made them want to do work on trying. never say never and now day's nothing is impossible if people put there mind to it and only time will tell if it will happen or not.
As I've said, there is a reason, even if you ignore the scripting issue. There simply aren't enough button configurations left for users to implement the full version of Follow Me, and that's assuming that Decker wants to release a version for FS19 at all (I've not read of any such plans myself yet).
and a lot of people for get console's can use keyboard and mouse at least on xb1 can't say if ps4 can or not on top of the of a controller just like a controller can be used to play FS on a pc which i have done. i was just saying never say never as anything is possible beside i would rather have course play anyway that way can set it to bring in the harvest while still harvesting in the field lol.
Jagtractor

Post by Jagtractor »

Drmattymd wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 1:46 am Actually the real reason everybody said Seasons wouldnt come to consoles was because Realismus said "WE ARE NOT GOING TO BRING IT TO CONSOLES".
Haha I never heard that before. But I believe you.

The real question is why do we have to get modders to do this for us in the first place. This should be base game stuff by now anyway. Even the bloody app can send a load to the sell point all by itself. I don't need the whole shabang that courseplay offers. Just a simple go over there function while I keep on with this job.

I've played some pc and the AI that some modders introduced is astounding. I just can't wrap my head around the fact that Giants can't figure it out. I can understand the laziness (let them do it so we don't have to). But in all honesty, we shouldn't be relying on modders for this kind of content.
PC and PS4 Pro
been playing on pc lately.
Joshj27a

Post by Joshj27a »

I never did any whining or demanding and never have. Giants themselves have the capabilities to make mods and if they want to win on console which I am sure they do because they are in this to make money then they will have to add more features. Simple as that. You are the one that sounds like a whining baby.
JD92

Post by JD92 »

Realismus on Twitter said: “ yes seasons 19 coming to console” date dec 2/18.. how can i insert the post or screenshot of that?
JD92

Post by JD92 »

Ops.. Im sorry.. i don’t read everithing well
thumbwiz

Post by thumbwiz »

Just about any mod can be implemented on console. The problem is that if it requires a custom script from the modder, Giants would have to put out an update to include that script (Seasons 17).
If Giants doesn't feel like putting out an update, consoles won't get those mods. CP, which would require keyboard input would probably require giants to put out an update to support keyboards on console. Good luck.
X1 / PC gaming
Ontario, Canada
Joshj27a

Post by Joshj27a »

OlD MrD wrote: Tue Jan 22, 2019 11:43 pm You do realise you can use a keyboard on console ?
FS17 even supported it on Xbox, you could use one to turn on hazards and even wire mesh mode.
So never say never yes external scrips are not allowed on console but any “scripts” added to the game APIs via a patch will then be available to all mods. Nothing stopping Giants adding more and more scripts this way same as any other platform.
How do you turn on hazards with keyboard on Xboxone??
TaintedBlackCat

Post by TaintedBlackCat »

You can turn hazards on with a standard X box one controller. Hold LB and press left or right on the D pad. The command is not listed anywhere I found by accident
I'm not perfect..but I'm Australian, and that's pretty damn close!!🐈 . Ex Royal Australian Navy sailor. Moved to New Zealand recently to dairy farm in New Zealand. 600 milking cows. Running old Duetz Fahr Agrostar 6.61
markare

Post by markare »

That's not the hazards that's the indicators.

Xbox one has full support for keyboard and mouse but it is up to game developers to allow the use in their games, Microsoft won't force devs to implement it. I have tried using the keyboard in 19 but got even less response from it than I did with 17.
:hi:
Scottish farming with all the n00bery
Xb1
Sometimes stream, depends how I feel
http://aatg.freeforums.net/ work in progress