Why can't workers be fulltime employees?

Deereslayer

Why can't workers be fulltime employees?

Post by Deereslayer »

The way you hire workers by the job is dumb. I would love to see an actual item in the shop that you purchase called "employees " You actually hire them full time. Like equipment you can have cheaper less experienced people who don't work as fast or more expensive experienced workers who work at max allowable speed .Once you hire the worker, they can do any job that they do in the present system. Or you can use them for contract work also. And as they continue to work for you they would gain experience and therefore work faster. And if you fire them, some sort of penalty would be given to you. This would be so much better than the current system.
ltl.vamp

Re: Why can't workers be fulltime employees?

Post by ltl.vamp »

Ah, nice idea, was postet several times and is still a nice idea. Or better: To marriage ingame, get children and let them all to work without to pay^^
Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, Xbox One X, Xbox One
FS17 Platinum > FS19 Premium > FS15 Complete > FS22
Samsung UE65MU8009TX 4KUHDHDR
Husqvarna TS 352

Post by Husqvarna TS 352 »

Like in Euro truck sim 2
G'day
Phigo

Post by Phigo »

Husqvarna TS 352 wrote: Thu Jan 24, 2019 8:50 am Like in Euro truck sim 2
Or better like in "the sims" as far as that marriage-part goes... :lol:
PS4 und PC
niggle44

Post by niggle44 »

ltl.vamp wrote: Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:03 pm Ah, nice idea, was postet several times and is still a nice idea. Or better: To marriage ingame, get children and let them all to work without to pay^^
Too much like real life !! I think my dad owes me back pay for all the school holidays and then the weekend work once I had my own non-farming job !!.
TedGlenn

Post by TedGlenn »

Bit like the contractor mod for fs17 but being able to set the number of workers ingame!The contractor mod was great, once i first used it i thought this is a much better way of doing things, being able just to tab workers rather than tabbing every single tractor and combine that i own, does anyone know if its getting a reboot for fs19?
I'm on the right tractor baby,
I was born red and grey!
BostonJohnny1226

Post by BostonJohnny1226 »

niggle44 wrote: Thu Jan 24, 2019 10:55 am
ltl.vamp wrote: Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:03 pm Ah, nice idea, was postet several times and is still a nice idea. Or better: To marriage ingame, get children and let them all to work without to pay^^
Too much like real life !! I think my dad owes me back pay for all the school holidays and then the weekend work once I had my own non-farming job !!.
That being said, wouldn't you owe your mom 9 months back rent?
Sir Ironoak

Post by Sir Ironoak »

TedGlenn wrote: Thu Jan 24, 2019 11:20 am Bit like the contractor mod for fs17 but being able to set the number of workers ingame!The contractor mod was great, once i first used it i thought this is a much better way of doing things, being able just to tab workers rather than tabbing every single tractor and combine that i own, does anyone know if its getting a reboot for fs19?
One of the mods from FS17 I miss the most!

This would be an absoutely fantastic way to use this mod/idea for FS19!
BrandonD01

Post by BrandonD01 »

Sir Ironoak wrote: Thu Jan 24, 2019 2:46 pm
TedGlenn wrote: Thu Jan 24, 2019 11:20 am Bit like the contractor mod for fs17 but being able to set the number of workers ingame!The contractor mod was great, once i first used it i thought this is a much better way of doing things, being able just to tab workers rather than tabbing every single tractor and combine that i own, does anyone know if its getting a reboot for fs19?
One of the mods from FS17 I miss the most!

This would be an absoutely fantastic way to use this mod/idea for FS19!
Yes indeed, Love the Contractor mod!!
BrandonD01
JESUS is LORD!!
!!FARM ON!!

PS4 - CajunFarmboy
niggle44

Post by niggle44 »

BostonJohnny1226 wrote: Thu Jan 24, 2019 1:46 pm
niggle44 wrote: Thu Jan 24, 2019 10:55 am
That being said, wouldn't you owe your mom 9 months back rent?
HA HA HA - nice one !
Dezza69

Post by Dezza69 »

It's back!!!

Contractor Mod (PC/Mac)
https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2019
dapals51

Post by dapals51 »

Deereslayer wrote: Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:56 pm The way you hire workers by the job is dumb. I would love to see an actual item in the shop that you purchase called "employees " You actually hire them full time. Like equipment you can have cheaper less experienced people who don't work as fast or more expensive experienced workers who work at max allowable speed .Once you hire the worker, they can do any job that they do in the present system. Or you can use them for contract work also. And as they continue to work for you they would gain experience and therefore work faster. And if you fire them, some sort of penalty would be given to you. This would be so much better than the current system.
Cleaver idea, would be cool if they had different stats, like fatigue, efficiency, what equipment they were familiar with, maybe slow repairs down , reckless or safe stuff like that
XBOX one player
Farmer in the midwest USA

MOD HUB OR DIE!!
IceUul

Post by IceUul »

Just wondering how it works in real life?
Do people have employees in farms or they use paid random people for seasonal work?

How it works in FS19, you can hire people to do some of the work, random noname NPC-s. Also you can take job offers to work for named NPC-s yourself. Only funny part here is that
you can lease or bring your own equipment and getting over paid for the job. But for workers, you just pay as little you can and they cannot bring they own equipment.

Now the contractor mod puts the name on npc-s, so you do not have randbom noname npc-s anymore.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

You have family run farms who only employ friends and close family members. Then theres corporation farms which are run by big companies that run 4-10 farms and employ alot of people
FarmerJimbob

Post by FarmerJimbob »

ContractorMod sounds really good, so why does it not have very good ratings?