The DLC proposal – Next steps

Cummins Outlaw

Re: The DLC proposal – Next steps

Post by Cummins Outlaw »

Both are Great!!!!! But add the Ford tractors too please.
BarryRoekevisch

Post by BarryRoekevisch »

Drmattymd wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 4:30 am
Cummins Outlaw wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 2:06 am Both are Great!!!!! But add the Ford tractors too please.
Except theres no license for Ford
Well actually ford is new Holland. Even ford dissapeard newholland was introduced.

Its all fiat group.

Just like the FIAT’s the 90’s models where the same, only other Color.
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

Just because GIANTS has a license for one, doesn’t mean they have it for the other
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10
BarryRoekevisch

Post by BarryRoekevisch »

Smith Modding wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 7:41 pm Just because GIANTS has a license for one, doesn’t mean they have it for the other
I’m not saying they do. But it means it isnt impossible. If ford wasnt the big shot years ago, NewHolland wouldnt be as big as they are now, ford and fiat(-agri) have Made NewHolland great, so i would not be supprised if NH-Group would give them there blessing.
Deora

Post by Deora »

What kind of machines would be in a possible Grimme dlc? At the moment there are a lot allready in the game.
FS19 and FS22 on PS4
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Gimme is a big company, and the dlc focuses on the potato equipment
drb

Post by drb »

Deora wrote: Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:47 am What kind of machines would be in a possible Grimme dlc? At the moment there are a lot allready in the game.
This is the DLC proposal: https://cdn11.giants-software.com/dlcPr ... e_Pack.pdf

They'd add a small, 2 row potato planter, weeders for potato crops, windrower potato diggers, and some other neat things.

Personally, I think they need to add something like this:

This isn't Grimme, but it is Spudnik - Grimme's American subsidiary. This kind of 'auger wagon' can handle potatoes and sugar beet, but also grains according to the manufacturer.
Deora

Post by Deora »

That looks promising!
FS19 and FS22 on PS4
Deora

Post by Deora »

Quote from Lisertan: ‘We are THAT close to announcing the first DLC‘ so i’m excited now :)
FS19 and FS22 on PS4
ThaFarmer

Post by ThaFarmer »

Please...
Stop requesting or proposing DLCs... Giants MUST/SHOULD focus on completing their next patch FIRST then checking/testing new mods, and LAST thinking about next DLC...

The game has enough bugs/problems as it is... We don't need Giants to waste human ressources on developping a DLC that WON'T fix/help making the game better...
drb

Post by drb »

ThaFarmer wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 1:42 am
This DLC was proposed long ago, and was originally intended to be released for FS17. No one is requesting anything that wasn't already planned - Giants solicited these DLC proposals. Seeing as this DLC in particular is a collaboration between Giants and an external mod author, it seems to me that this endeavor is less a burden on Giants resources than a DLC developed solely by Giants. Presumably, much of the development has been done prior to the release of FS19 as well.

Yes, Giants' primary concern should be patching the still broken FS19, but I have my doubts that community feedback on a DLC that has been planned since before the release of FS19 is going to have any impact on Giants' allocation of resources. It's not like a DLC would sell very well if the game remains unpatched.
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

I think moderators should just lock this topic because it has been derailed from it's original purpose a long time ago.
PS5 / FS22
drb

Post by drb »

Where would we talk about the upcoming Grimme DLC though? No point in that if another thread would need to be created.

Another thing that could be interesting for potato DLC: Image
livesea72

Post by livesea72 »

I thought the grimme DLC was going to be free if it launched on fs17? I wonder if it still will be after all the work they are putting in to convert it.
FS13 xbox360/ FS15 ps4/xbox one/ FS17 xbox one/ps4pro platinum trophy /FS19 ps4pro platinum trophy/ FS 22 PC
eric21

Post by eric21 »

No it was going to be paid